Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

teal

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. An LAP team that was disappointed in a S63 finals loss is back again to face a TBB team that has been hungry for their chance in the entire FHM era. Who are you taking as a winner and why?
b. Tampa Bay’s top forwards have been absolute power houses on this run, totalling 102 points across their top 6. If you’re LA, how do you line-match against two lines that are on an absolute tear?
c. L.A.’s D pair of Kierkegaard and Kahnwald are maintaining a shocking 2 more GF/60 than GA/60, despite playing more than 21 minutes a game including PK time. If you’re Tampa Bay how do you get around these two? Hope to outlast them in endurance, or look to more depth scoring?
d. TBB’s roster has racked up many more shot blocks (294) than LAP has (188). Do you see this as a good thing? Is this an iron willed team that’s willing to lay down their bodies to get the job done, or do you think it paints a picture of a team that can’t maintain possession and has to find another way to keep the puck out. Maybe a bit of both?

a) Before we found out the result of LAP actually winning the series, my predictions confirmed that I was taking them to win anyways. In S63 they were the underdog and were unfortunately facing an uphill battle. This season, however, they dominated the regular season and were in a strong position to take the series against Tampa Bay.

b) If you're LAP I don't think line matching will be much of a concern. Yes Tampa's forward lines have been on fire during these playoffs, but LAP has a well-rounded roster. There has to be a certain level of trust in making sure any 5 players on the ice can handle Tampa's best lines.

c) If a D-pairing is that dominant, I think the best solution is to play a slower, neutral game while they're on the ice. Clearly a pair that strong has no real weakness and needs to be respected. Trying to wear down the other two D pairs and find weaknesses in their games will hopefully allow for more balanced scoring opportunities.

d) It has been seen many times in the league that worse teams generally shot block much more. Every single player has the heart and soul necessary to put their body on the line, so shot blocking is most often a sign of a weaker team. Unfortunately for Tampa this doesn't bode well for their chances.

Code:
7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 12 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

+3 https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=124752&pid=3232004#pid3232004

Code:
13. Graphic, 1 TPE, DALL-E? More like WINN-ING!

Since the ring task was unbelievably easy, I thought I’d try out another insanely easy graphics task. Try using OpenAI’s DALL E Mini to generate a Challenge Cup related image. It could be a championship ring, your player lifting the cup, a locker room celebration. Go nuts as long as you’re attempting to make it SHL related! The results will be weird, but it’s fun!

[Image: QifwHrn.jpg]

Code:
16. Written, 2 TPE, Just Like Back Home (100 words min.)

Choose a dish from your IIHF federation and tell me about it! Does your player make it? A member of their family? What’s special about it to you?

My player is from Canada and one of the most well known Canadian dishes is poutine. Although it's not as much of a big deal in Western Canada where Kev is from, the dish became a bigger part of his life after he was drafted to the Quebec City Citadelles 11 seasons ago. It's much more of a fast food type dish than a traditional dish to be specifically made with and for family or friends, but it's something that can always be enjoyed with the entire team on a diet cheat day. It was one of the first dishes that brought the inaugural S55 Citadelles together.

Code:
18. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min.)

Congratulations, procrastinator!  Through your terrible time management skills, you’ve unlocked a special task! [TEAM] has won it all! Were the playoffs as you expected this year, or were there some surprises? Did anything stand out to you about this season’s final series?

The playoffs were both somewhat expected and somewhat unexpected this season. It was refreshing to see a final series that didn't include Buffalo, Hamilton, Chicago, or Texas, but the times have certainly changed and LAP had a dominant hold on the rest of the league in the regular season. Seeing the first place team win the cup is definitely nothing new. On the Tampa Bay side of things, it was unexpected to see their team finally make it past the second and third rounds past some very strong opponents. They finished the regular season well at a respectable 5th place, but it was surprising that this placement seemed to finally pay off for the Barracuda who have struggled in the playoffs recently against teams such as ATL and BAP.

Code:
23. Written, 2 TPE, How Are You? (100 words min.)

Instead of asking you about other people this season, I figured I’d ask about you! How are you feeling? Take a couple of minutes to write about what’s going on in your life and how you’re feeling lately. I think taking the time to write things down helps me appreciate or understand them better, so maybe this could help you! Or you can just rant about your cat annoying you for 100 words and collect 2 TPE. I guess that works too.

My cats definitely don't annoy me so I will anti-rant about them instead. They are approaching 15 years of age and are still the sweetest parts of my life. They're showing very few signs of aging and in some cases seem even more young and spry with each passing day. One of them stays by my side almost 24/7 and enjoys the warm lap to sit on while I work from home. The other prefers sunbathing by the window but always drops whatever he's doing to come greet me if I'm nearby. If i'm really lucky some days, not just the 24/7 cat, but both cats come sleep on my bed to keep us all warm throughout the night. They are wonderful and make my day to day life much better.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Quote:7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 12 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.

2 TPE

[Image: Haschdi.png]

CW Pass

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-03-2022, 02:54 PM by kentakira. Edited 13 times in total.)

PBE Afilliates +3

Code:
Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

tpesssss +3

Code:
Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. An LAP team that was disappointed in a S63 finals loss is back again to face a TBB team that has been hungry for their chance in the entire FHM era. Who are you taking as a winner and why?
b. Tampa Bay’s top forwards have been absolute power houses on this run, totalling 102 points across their top 6. If you’re LA, how do you line-match against two lines that are on an absolute tear?
c. L.A.’s D pair of Kierkegaard and Kahnwald are maintaining a shocking 2 more GF/60 than GA/60, despite playing more than 21 minutes a game including PK time. If you’re Tampa Bay how do you get around these two? Hope to outlast them in endurance, or look to more depth scoring? 
d. TBB’s roster has racked up many more shot blocks (294) than LAP has (188). Do you see this as a good thing? Is this an iron willed team that’s willing to lay down their bodies to get the job done, or do you think it paints a picture of a team that can’t maintain possession and has to find another way to keep the puck out. Maybe a bit of both?

+4 TPEs
a. ok for me this time i'm gonna take LAP, why is that? we can see in the regular season that LAP really hungry to win the challenge cup, with both goalie really great, total 50 win this season. and don't forget LAP swip both TEX and SFP before make it to the final, go LAP!!!!
b. Jonas Kahnwald and Sean Gatez will be my duo if i'm LAP manager, both combine 239 blocks and 20 hits, but still both lineman needs a good backup like Aleks Blixtstrom or Elias Kierkegaard. Don't forget about the 2 goalies that really played well guarding the goal from the TBB Forwards right?
c.to be honest i'm not good at strategies, but from my point of view as a keeper (football not hockey) the one that can make my concentration wear off is endurance, yup sometimes when the forward try to always shot, my endurance wear off then my concentration too, i think it's the same for all position in hockey too
d.ok so for me shot blocks is good but still back to goalie performance too, i know good defense can win you championship, but if you have only good defense but not that good goalie, i think it will make the team bad also. from my point of view, TBB shot blocks is higher than LAP, but LAP Goalie is slightly better than TBB

Code:
Code:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestones +2

Code:
Code:
13. Graphic, 1 TPE, DALL-E? More like WINN-ING!
Since the ring task was unbelievably easy, I thought I’d try out another insanely easy graphics task. Try using OpenAI’s DALL E Mini to generate a Challenge Cup related image. It could be a championship ring, your player lifting the cup, a locker room celebration. Go nuts as long as you’re attempting to make it SHL related! The results will be weird, but it’s fun!  
+1
[Image: XtXFklp.png]

Code:
Code:
17. Written, 3 TPE, A Few Of Your Favourite Things (150 words min.)
Last season I asked why you chose your IIHF country, and this is somewhat similar but I’m specifically asking for non-hockey reasons now. What are some of your favourite things about the country your player is from? Are there special sights? Cities? Maybe it’s food? All of the above? Do a little research on the country and tell me what you like!

+3
ok this gonna be fun to write about, why i choose japan? there are couple reasons why i choose japan as my IIHF country. First, my dad is from japan (yup this is real) i know i'm come from indonesia but there are no indonesia in IIHF, so i choose japan as my IIHF country. Second, the food of course, i know all of you think chinese, or france food is good, but maybe because i used to eat japanese food since child, i'm thinking that japenese food is one of the best in the world, sushi, sashimi, ramen, udon, mochi and many more. Third, ok i think this is gonna be the last reason, i know india is really good at ice hockey even though their country is kinda hot not cold like japan, but still japan is one of the power house in ice hockey, standing 2nd in asia, and 10th in the world. yup that's my 3 reason why i choose japan as my IIHF country

CW Pass

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

While most players go viral for doing something amazing, or dope skills, dancing, or the like, Vladmir Petrov is going viral for another reason. He is going viral for the lack of being able to fit into a plane seat as he heads over to Norway to prepare for the IIHF tournament. Vladmir Petrov is quite a cheap man, so therefore he usually flies coach to just get there and get it done and out of the way, but as we all know, Vladmir is a big man. As he boards his flight, he towers over everyone with his hockey bag, and as he sits in a seat, he is 6’6 and over 250 pounds mind you, so people are laughing as he just doesn’t really fit. He doesn’t even buy first class for more room, so people were video taping this giant man trying to get into his seat for his long flight to Norway.

(156 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2022, 05:08 PM by Thunfish. Edited 2 times in total.)

Affiliate. SSL Affiliate Claim

1. Madureira

7. +2 TPE - Milestones

11. [Image: Lucy_Lightfoot.png]

15. I do have to admit I'm rather curious about how we from Ireland will do now that we squeezed out of the threat of disenfranchisement. Given I honestly thought I would have had to move out to a different team (and I was pretty certain that team would have been Switzerland, I refuse to make any secret about my opinion) since I wasn't keen on representing anyone replacing my fave national team, it does feel rather nice that in spite of all troubles, we still get to don the mighty green, white and orange like I recall doing from my start on this league. Sure makes you wonder if we shall be able to pull anything good out of this, but the real goal for us this time around is surviving, making sure we have enough names to keep going and perhaps landing some key wins against the bigger teams if the possibility is out there. We got nothing to lose, after all.

23. I'm feeling rather stressed out, to be quite frank. Now, that's not to say it has anything to do with the SHL or anything similar, which it doesn't - it's more related to the Brazilian government, more specifically the people who handle the taxes. The first strike came last weekend - when out of nowhere, one of the functions on my bank account (Pix, which is like an instant payment/transfer system that the public bank Banco do Brasil has established recently) decided to stop working. I wasn't sure what went on, only to find out that it had to do with my CPF (think a person's registry number but in Brazil), which was listed as "regularization pending". Turns out that yours truly, who now has stocks in Bovespa (the local stock market) had to specify whatever money he had on the agency he's using to invest on. Nobody gets money out of me mentioning it, but because it wasn't reported in time, I had to pay a fine. Nobody told me about it earlier but the fact I had to wait a whopping full week before I had the slightest chance of using that system again is a bit of a shit state. Their system should update that sort of stuff as soon as possible.

Not to mention grandpa's tax report was deemed "wrong" by the state, which is fucking hilarious since I enlisted everything as it should. I decided not to go against the state and redid his reports (thankfully I didn't need to pay additional for it as well), but I also had to wait a week for that. Haven't even checked yet because I feel I'll just pop a blood vessel if I do. So yeah, if you ever get to choose a place to be born, choose somewhere better than Brazil.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2022, 06:49 PM by Trempale. Edited 3 times in total.)

1. Keyword is Tremp

7. Milestones https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3233812

16. My favourite dish in germany is a Schweinsbraten, if i put it into the translator it spits our Roast Pork. So that's basically what it is. It is a pork roast with potato dumplings, blue cabbage and a really dark beer sauce. You have to look it up! Its a lot better than it sounds. This is a very bavarian dish that you'll get in every bavarian restaurant here. If you try to make it yourself it takes a lot of tries to get correct. The temperature in the pork roast has to be perfect while its in the oven. It needs to have a great crust as well. The most important thing about this dish is the sauce. It needs to be good! If you're ever in bavaria then you have to try this dish! It is one of the most iconic dishes in bavaria. It is probably in my top 3 of best dishes in bavaria.... maybe even top 2.

ISFL affiliate claim for 3 TPE

17. I'm team DACH, it was an obvious choice because it is my actual home country (Germany). There is more then just the language that combines these three countries. All though the language is already a pretty big one. I do have to tell you, as a bavarian i sometimes struggle to understand the swiss accent. It is one of the most fun accent in the world and it is similiar "mumbly" compared to bavarian but i still struggle a lot to understand it. Obviously that always depends on the province and on the age of the person you talk to, the older the more its under their breath. Like i said tho, its more than just the language that combines those three countries. Its also the countryside, they're all 3 pretty similiar. At  least if you compare Austria and Switzerland with the south of germany. The big bonus about germany is, is that you have a lot of different countryside types. You can pick out whatever you like. Mountains, flat regions, urban, maybe a beach at the sea? We've got it all!

18. Yay, im a procrastinator. I wouldnt call it terrible time management btw. more laziness. This is a fun task tho. Because my Detroit Falcons have won the SMJHL! It has been a long time coming, when i got drafted to them in S63 we were in a full rebuild and we managed to have a successfull rebuild! The core of our rebuild was a part of my draft class. The three defensive studs! Holden Steady, Patey and myself. Sadly Patey is a bit IA right now because of personal reasons but in the SMJHL we'll be a force to reckon with next season as well!

1 - 3
7 - 3
16 - 2
ISFL - 3
17 - 3
18 - 2

[Image: IMG_4351.jpg?width=507&height=676]
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2022, 03:43 PM by Ronniewalker. Edited 5 times in total.)

Code:

Verification: Burp!

Code:

+3 TPE - S65 milestones - Lemo Pihl

Code:
8. Graphic, 3 TPE, There Are Many Sticks Like it, But this One is Mine
Finally a major gear company has reached out to you about manufacturing your signature stick! For some reason that’s all they’re willing to do though, so it’s up to you to take it from here! Create a mock-up of your player’s stick! Include their name, and a bullet point list of some of its key selling points.

[Image: ERMIHOk.png]

Code:
16. Written, 2 TPE, Just Like Back Home (100 words min.)
Choose a dish from your IIHF federation and tell me about it! Does your player make it? A member of their family? What’s special about it to you?

I’m gonna turn this one on it’s head a bit and tell you about the time my and my wife went on a two-week road trip to Finland a few years ago. We’re from Estonia actually and we hadn’t had chance to really see Finland ourselves. It was a fun trip - we toured the southwestern part of Finland and visited Helsinki, Turku, Rauma, went to Pori Jazz to see Snarky Puppy especially, and finished off with a couple days in Tampere before returning home. So the trip was great, in all but one aspect - we were very often disappointed by the food we were served. There were still a few bright spots, but they were mostly of the more exotic variety - like a great little Vietnamese place in Helsinki or a small kiosk outside Naantali where an african guy served his homemade african chicken soup and bakeries. In fact, although we tried, we actually couldn’t really even find any places that served ‘authentic’ finnish food. I still have no idea what constitutes such besides maybe Karjala pies. Instead there were just pizza-kebab-burger-chinese places all over. But when we tried to eat at more regular sort of run of the mill local places, even though they had good ratings on the internet, often the food was bland and uninteresting, no matter the supposed origin. It might just be a cultural difference of ours, since we’re used to more vibrant tastes in Estonia, or maybe we were just unlucky with many of our choices. But the trip itself was still lots of fun and made all the more memorable by the covid crisis coming on just a year later and then also our kid being born that have both pretty much anchored us down for the whole time since.
(300 words)

Code:
17. Written, 3 TPE, A Few Of Your Favourite Things (150 words min.)
Last season I asked why you chose your IIHF country, and this is somewhat similar but I’m specifically asking for non-hockey reasons now. What are some of your favourite things about the country your player is from? Are there special sights? Cities? Maybe it’s food? All of the above? Do a little research on the country and tell me what you like!

I think the best thing I like about Finland is the licorice culture. There’s at least ten different licorice candies and five different licorice ice creams available in almost every shop! Here in Estonia, we’re lucky to have even one kind of licorice candy or ice cream in any shop, so when I visited Finland a few years back, it was great!

I also like finnish humor - not all of it, perhaps, but the more subtle type, like what you might see in Aki Kaurismäki movies. Their humor often reflects their sort of melancholy and inner conflict of wanting everything to be neat and orderly and dreaming of being a free-wheeling rock’n’roll soul at the same time. But this conflict within them is a well balanced and fruitful one, often resulting in Finland leading the yearly world’s most happiest countries list, as I’ve heard. You probably couldn’t tell by the looks of them most of the time in everyday life, where they can look as sullen and disgruntled as the rest of us, but that happiness ratio probably has a lot to do with the overflowing joy that they all experience when they win hockey gold again at some level or other Smile
(204 words)

Code:
23. Written, 2 TPE, How Are You? (100 words min.)
Instead of asking you about other people this season, I figured I’d ask about you! How are you feeling? Take a couple of minutes to write about what’s going on in your life and how you’re feeling lately. I think taking the time to write things down helps me appreciate or understand them better, so maybe this could help you! Or you can just rant about your cat annoying you for 100 words and collect 2 TPE. I guess that works too.

I’ve been pretty all right lately, thank you for asking. For a while during this spring I felt like I was pretty on edge again with work and family life putting such a strain on me and leaving me no time or place to really unwind, but now things have slowed down a bit so I’ve been able to catch my breath and even have a few nights out with my buddies again, playing some board games or doing a quiz or something. Just things that I’ve been missing at times. Also now that my kid turned two and my wife is adjusting back to work life, that’s been kind of difficult to handle at moments, but it seems like it’s starting to come together now and we’re figuring it out. So all in all, not too bad right now, really Smile
(142 words)

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2022, 11:30 AM by Vulfzilla. Edited 3 times in total.)

1. Trivia word: mylittlepony

7. Milestones- 

Milestones link /// 3 TPE

PBE Affiliate /// 3 TPE

3. Written, 3 TPE, Four Star (150 words min.)

Tell me what each of the four stars on the Four Star Cup stands for! Some will say it’s for each of the four divisions in the SMJHL, but you and I know better! What four things are embodied in the SMJHL’s greatest trophy?

Everybody knows that the four stars on the Four Star Cup stands for something much more important than the four divisions. This obviously can't be true because the damn divisions keep being reconfigured all the time.  No the truth is that they are related to one of the greatest SMJHL players to ever play the game: the Anchorage Armada's Cup Noodle, and the 4 great flavors of the original cup o' noodles.  The 3 flavors are: Beef, Chicken, Pork, and Chile.  Obviously we don't could shrimp because that one tastes disgusting, and its like the black sheep of the family.  (Ironically my favorite flavor is one that is not often sold in america: duck.. it is by far the best.)  By the way, have you ever wondered what flavor the actual Cup Noodle is? Its actually hockey flavored mmm. Now I realize you might not believe me and will require more proof... But look closely at my jersey number (the number that is retired by the Armada mind you...), and you'll see that this is more than just a conspiracy. This is the truth.
wc: 184

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

HO Pass

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

CW pass

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2022, 09:15 AM by supertardis101. Edited 3 times in total.)

1. done +3 TPE

3. The four stars of the four stars cup stand for the four founders of hte SMJHL who made the league great. IN the way before times of a really long time ago there was a place without the SMJHL. It was a dark place that had little light and little to do except for the big boys SHL with no minor leagues. That was all until the four great knights of the underworld banned together to create a minor leagues for the big boys. The big four represnted members from the other realm who were all coming together to be of a different elements to the big boy SHL as it was. The four star cup honors these four spirits who made our league as great as it was today. They came up with all that exists in the SMJHL and makes it as great as it was. There hard work was what made us all the people we are today. The naming of this cup in their honor is something that we can all cherish. (+3 TPE)

7. MIlestones +3 TPE

16. One of Billy's favorite dishes is some good old fashioned corned beef served with a good side or red cabbage. It is one of the favorite things that he can get while he is still in the old country and back in Ireland. It is delcious. The flavor just simmers out of the corned beef as everything is just so perfect about the dish. The cabbage compliments the corned beef so perfectly. Put the whole meal with a stout guiness, or two, and with some good friends in the pub and there is nothing not so perfect about this dish after a hard day of working. Billy always makes sure to get a dish of this stuff whenever he goes back to Ireland to visit and be back with family. (+2 TPE)

23. THings are going alright. I started a new job this week that has been a bit stressful and a culture adjustment. It was my first week this and it has been a bit but I am hoping for things to look up! Heres to the future! There is always something good in life to look forward to and I believe that there is something always to be moving forward even in times of things that are uncertain. I am hoping everything will be alright and this next week will be a little better! I am looking forward to finishing this CW task! Here is to the week ahead of us! Its going to be like no other. (+3 TPE)

PBE PT+3 TPE

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]