Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

I mean the only answer for the Panthers has to be Slip McScruff, dude is ancient. It's amazing he can still skate after so many seasons.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Whatever player JKortesi has at any given moment is the team's token boomer. It doesn't matter if his player is a rookie or has been in the league for a significant time, his boomer status is undeniable.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

I'm the boomer. I'm the only one who isn't addicted to zyn or whatever it's called and I'm the only one who wakes up with back pain.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

I am going to have to agree with the team here and says it is @Ace He just birthday gifted himself an electric recliner, it has two cup holders.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Casey Fantobens is the teams resident boomer. They do not understand how to use their phone, still play candy crush and complains about loud music from Chimkin Wing. It is weird since they are one of the younger players on the team.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Oh it's definitely me. I had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century and I still don't understand all this zoomer talk and tiktok stuff and whatever else. It's a miracle I even own a (outdated) smart phone.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Well thats painful, arent we basically all that, in an online world that hast started to pass us by? But weirdly, my answer for every PT lately seems to bei Eero Makela, If only through the fact that He has Kids who are already Teenagers.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2023, 06:21 AM by Mutedfaith.)

I know everyone is going to expect me to name @SpartanGibbles as our token boomer, since Colin Gibbles is ancient and has been with us for longer than some teams even exist.

But in reality, the token boomer is @spooked. He knows why.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

People that have to attend children birthday parties count as boomers in my book which is why "Ruggsy" qualifies for this position. Luckily he is very tech savy, which means we all have been spared the farmville invites.

Our team is so young nobody really qualifies as a boomer so I'll take the spot as the boomer as I still play Farmville on the team bus and send invites to everyone!

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: 1I2bN7C.png]

Not to pick on the old man two weeks in a row but Scoochie Stratton is the boomer of the Forge. He is just straight up old as hell. He is always telling old man stories like back in my day we walked to school up hill both ways or I used to be a quality starting goaltender. Just pure old brain nonsense.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Biggest boomer on the grizzlies has gotta be Loosh O'Sullivan. He's so off the grid off-ice that I dont think he even has a cell phone. Guy is an enigma.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

In Quebec City the boomer of the group is definitely svg. While he isn't actually the oldest, he can't help but sned us pictures of his motorbike like my dad used to 20 years ago

LMFAO @Acsolap LOLOLOLLOLL. Dude might actually be 70 years old with how grey his hair is. I wasnt sure he was allowed on the internet at first, but apparently the young kids around him taught him well enough to kinda manage a team.

Aaron Wilson is definitely our team's boomer, he has been in the league for over 20 seasons at this point, and he's older than me, that pretty much immediately classifies him as the boomer.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]