Create Account

S70 mPT #4: Joined at the Hip

On Winnipeg, @Jess is 100% my ride or die. Old man GK will always step in to protect LEG if needed, and does not want to play for another team away from LEG. (33 Words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Adrian O'Rugg @Ruggsy is my ride-or-die. My linemate on Colorado, British Isles, Team Ireland, and soon to be Baltimore. We are probably the coolest duo in SHL history and if anyone touches O'Ruggsy it's on sight.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

Based on the last season alone, I think everyone in Minny can say that Piastri is the ride or die at this point. Comes into the league for his rookie year and absolutely lights it up every night, no reason for him to not be up for ROTY.

Shoot! Sea has been so lucky having the greatest teammates around with the Knights. Tibs has been the go-to friend because they are both goalies and they've become the tightest. Fun and mega support for eachother in their craft has been their recipe for success. Ekaterina Valieva has been a special support for coming together and supporting one of the toughest times in the world for them both. We all work together to be the best we can be for each other.

Everyone from my team is like that. I don't like when my teammates gets hurt. In these situations I'm going to fight for them.

In my old career i'd like to believe it was krashwagen or Premier with GB but now it is Aneeq with team swiss. Love that guy unless he reads this. But I got his back.

[36 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Spack Jarrow has always had a ride or die attitude with Rebecca Montagne. Being his goalie on Team Switzerland as well as Winnipeg, there has always been extra pride when she gets the recognition she deserves as an amazing goalie.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I know for a fact that my fellow defenseman Nathan Meagher would do everything in his power to defend our team. he's out there every day smashing opponents into the boards and wearing them down. Not that he really ever needs my help, but anyone that may be coming at his blind side, you bet i'd step in and knock em down. Nash is most an anti-fighting dog, but when it comes to defending his teammates. Nash would definitely drop the gloves for Nathan.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

My ride or die teammate is Victor Hargreaves. If he were traded away, I would have to follow him so that I could continue to try to steal his pokemon.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

the only ride or die teammate i could ever have is @TnlAstatine dude is a straight a killer on the ice and will absolutly gnome dab on everyone at ahnny chance. a true dudes dude and totally going to be a phorge legend.

I think that Angus McFife XVIII. A great defenseman who's finally getting the point production we all know he was capable of. Also, Micool's just an awesome all around dude.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

This one is super easy, it would have to be Lord Zomp for me. I played juniors with him and now both in the same pro team, it is an easy connection we have and a brotherhood we have built.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

The ride or die on Buffalo is Casey Fantobens. One of the nicest and most down to earth players on the team. Dangle would jump into the fray and drop the gloves in a heartbeat.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Trevor warner doesnt have a player to be a ride or die he would however stand up and drop the mitts for any of his teammates be it a rookie or a vet

Uskjal does not believe aligning once career with another is necesarily the best idea, but so far he has been sharing a lot of ice time with Shorsey Wobet, Colorado, Batlimore and Ireland are all rosters that feature both of them so it appears they will be playing together for a while.