Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Penalty

Quote:Originally posted by wumaduce@Mar 15 2018, 07:17 PM

You've got to be kidding me. Are you going to melt when the temperature in the room goes over 32 degrees?
you love to argue dont you? :lol:

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Mar 14 2018, 04:38 PM

This isn’t necessarily about fair or unfair, it is about coming full circle in the sense that all positions on the site need to be held accountable. GMs get punished for not completing offseason tasks and other necessary tasks, HO members get punished (See RED with Buffalo), along with updaters and bankers... but yet we don’t hold simmer position accountable? Even if it’s subtracting 1m per mistake or something like that. Regardless every position needs to be held accountable.

Simmers are untouchable dont you know that

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Mar 15 2018, 10:19 PM

you love to argue dont you?  :lol:

No, why do you ask?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Count Chocula@Mar 15 2018, 07:43 PM

Simmers are untouchable dont you know that
Wait I just saw this and don't want to go back to quote him

Did Wally just suggest punishing simmers 1 million dollars for unfortunately being busy in the evening one day and having to change up sims?

W H A T :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Mar 15 2018, 09:16 PM

Wait I just saw this and don't want to go back to quote him

Did Wally just suggest punishing simmers 1 million dollars for unfortunately being busy in the evening one day and having to change up sims?

W H A T  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Did I?

[Image: Wally.png]