Create Account

HO Caltroit/WJC Statement

Quote:Originally posted by RomanesEuntDomus@Mar 29 2018, 04:47 PM
I can't really say much about the case at hand but as Baelor and some others have said, we should probably start a general review of the leagues pay structure. List all the different jobs and the pay that is involved, then also try to compile all those additional tasks like hosting events, doing live sims or building tools, and list how much they have paid in the past. Then have a group of people, either from the HO or some other mix of members, look it over and look for imbalances and thinks that need to be adjusted up- or downwards.

Its normal for a system that has existed for so long and that has constantly been tweaked over the years to become unbalanced after a while, it's nobodys fault but something that needs to be adressed. Some jobs just pay too much while others pay too little or nothing at all. Speaking from personal experience, I'm in the lucky situation that I don't really need any additional money anymore, but to me job pay has felt completely arbitrary for a long time now. Some of the most exhausting and time-consuming jobs that I've done didn't pay a dime, whereas others that were trivial in comparison paid huge amounts. So I took that as fair compensation for the other areas where I missed out, but that certainly isn't how it should be.

Yup I agree that the job pays need to be audited, a good baseline imo would be $1m per hour of work.

I should be allowed to write my own paychecks at my real job tbh

maybe I could afford 1% of my student loans

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Mar 29 2018, 07:53 PM

Yup I agree that the job pays need to be audited, a good baseline imo would be $1m per hour of work.
yeah pay me $1m per hour of GM/scouting work I've done plssssss

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by dankoa@Mar 29 2018, 05:22 PM

Lol didn't you request a trade from LA because of me but you never had the balls to confront me or say anything to me personally about it? Ticks the boxes of being both whiny and bitchy imo

lmao I still remember when Hexx cried out about me not playing his player in Sweden because I thought he was inactive. Smile) guy is a mixed bag for sure

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Mar 29 2018, 05:59 PM

yeah pay me $1m per hour of GM/scouting work I've done plssssss

I’ve always said that GMs should be paid, HO too.

Quote:Originally posted by wikiplaysgames@Mar 29 2018, 08:02 PM

lmao I still remember when Hexx cried out about me not playing his player in Sweden because I thought he was inactive. Smile) guy is a mixed bag for sure
I mean why even name me to the roster if you aren’t going to play me. Bit scummy if you ask me

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by MyLittleHexx@Mar 29 2018, 09:20 PM

I mean why even name me to the roster if you aren’t going to play me. Bit scummy if you ask me

How to Dissolve Salt

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wumaduce@Mar 29 2018, 09:00 PM

How to Dissolve Salt
I am still a bit salty about it Ninja

edit: Not going to lie, I think I actually had to do this for a part of my Chemistry Lab practical last semester. I had to actually restart that bit, because I was trying to be precise with my measurements and I backhanded it and spilled all the salt out of my weigh boat

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

I didn't even realize this was a paying job, just wanted to see the WJC back around here and offered to help!

Lot of good points brought up here about reviewing pay, newsletters, and branding of the different leagues...take note HO!

[Image: WtrC9qy.png]

FalconsJapanpride