Create Account

10,000 Post Presser or whatever

I'll hit it soon. Post and I'll write about you. You guys know the drill. You can ask questions if you want.

Jesus, 10,000 posts! That's a shit ton! Also I happen to hit 1000 TPE at the same time, so this is a fun coincidence! Let's get this rolling Smile

Ferdy - What a class act tbh. My first real recruit to Russia, and if not the first, one of the more successful, you have got a lot of history for a young player. Being accused of being a multi, the shit I imagine comes from being Russian with me, the whole 9 yards. And yet, here you stand, a perfect image of what I want my players to turn into. You're active, enjoy the site, and have fun with your countrymen. I'm glad we could be there for you through everything you've been through and hope to be there for as long as you'll have us! GET ME THOSE TRANSLATIONS. Thanks!!! Love you Perg :wub:

r1c3bowl22 - JED! Hiya, been a while since we've talked. I hate not being in a locker room with you anymore now that I'm in Detroit, I wish I could take you with me. You're a fantastic guy who I have become friends with and am proud to call my mentor. I still consider you that guy. I always asked you a shit ton of questions and you always helped me. That made me into the guy I am today and I thank you for that. You know that I always give you, Storm, and a few others credit for what I made Russia into, and I mean it. I hope to be as great a mentor you were to me to all my Falcon rookies. Thank you for helping me become who I am.

Elyk - It's odd, I really like when you post, and yet we have never really talked. I bought one of your shirts, by the way. I don't know how many people did buy those. I'm also trying to dethrone you at Blocks, teach me your secrets. You're treating my boy Šatan right in Winnipeg and that means a lot to me, keep that up. You two will be great there with Leafs as your GM. Also, convince King and Gifter of Bikes to adopt your Seattle logo, that thing is sick!

Derknas4 - Salad, I haven't known you for long, but I love how we mesh so well in Detroit! I was really scared that none of the rookies would accept me in a new city and I'm glad you and Burch and Lemieux and company welcomed me with open arms, even having our moments jabbing at each other. I love your development and had a blast writing your HockeyTown Scouting Report, Salabanzi will be a great SHL player, I have no doubt! Glad your brother joined too, you guys as Falcons will become dynamic scoring for MoTown and improving through brotherly competition haha. Keep that up, I expect you to go top 5 next draft!

BluesBoy71 - Why did I leave a comment on my multi's presser? Oh well, better write this so no one suspects anything. Simons has been an interesting player for me to follow. I never really followed the Steelhawks, but I always see you dominating point charts. You're a great S20 member, one of the SMJHL GMs so we need to chat more about trades and stuffs. It was fun hearing your name in the Gold Medal PbP a ton, winning faceoffs like crazy! Keep that up and just be the dominant faceoff man. Also, how the hell do I have more TPE than you or have you not updated your sig? I thought we both were TPE whores, get back ahead of me Smile Can't wait to play you again!

Mook - I'M TRYING, GAWL! DAD, I'M DOING MY BEST, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CRUSH MY DREAMS?!?!?! But seriously, I'm extremely happy we get to work together in Detroit and make the Falcons a premiere team. When you told me, I had to take a moment to fully enjoy the news and I hope I have been the GM you thought you'd get in me. Just keep telling me what to do and I'll follow. You're a great role model and I try to catch up. Still mad you went 1st OVA instead of yours truly, but Manhattan knew what they were doing picking the best of that draft. You will always be the premiere guy from our draft class, and I'm glad that Falcons alumni keeps soaring high. I'll beat you soon!

Gamingexpertzcom - Yeah, already! You know I can't really shut up lol. I loved playing the same line with you when I first started in the SHL and Bodnar was a player I looked to become better than as a career goal. I never really expected to beat that goal TPE wise, and I don't think I'll ever be the player you are. I love you in the LR, passionate and an OG, but kind and still giving experience in the Riot manner. It'll hurt if you retire and can't make it back to Seattle, I'll miss Bods in the top 4. Right now, you're doing well at the top pairing and I respect that. Let's win you 1 more cup before you retire, eh? Yeah, that'd be cool Smile

Storm - Inactive scrub... You left me in VHL, but whatevs, you gave me support and access to Russia's LR early and that got me interested in the IIHF. I know I came across as annoying and I'm sorry about the way things happened recently with Russia and management, but I'm extremely proud of the job you've done in New England. A 1st year GM winning the Cup is a great accolade for your career, and I'm glad to have played under you as a GM for any length of time. Keep that up and support the Wolfpack through whatever stage of team building you guys are in. Ciarelli will do great in the US, it'll be difficult to score against you. Know I'll always respect you.

carousel182 - Burch, you magnificent stud! I'm glad you came to the Falcons! You're a great locker room presence, even though you're a depth player currently. I expect you to be a top line guy soon. You definitely have potential to be a 1st round pick next draft, but it'll be a challenge with incumbent recreates being so propped up, but as a first generation player, you've impressed me. I believe you'd be a great player for whatever team you go to, something not many people can have attached to their player. You could succeed in any team environment, would become a great player in any system, and I think could go far.

701 - Dave, my man! How's it been? I know things got out to a rough start with us on the site, but I feel that you and I are solid. We need to get Trill here, where'd he disappear to? Either way, Bryson Thomaz is an intimidating player and I can't wait to see what you bring to the table next. Keep talking in kik, we need to do that more, though less focus on the GF and more on other shit, like your tight shoe game. Keep that shit up! Also, sorry if I offended you when I applied to the Whalers GM job a bit back, don't mean to spoil our friendship. You keep being you!

Spangle - I found your take on the PT system interesting. At first, it confused me, but I think there might be some benefit to splitting PTs up and making more creative PTs for the site. That would be a better experience IMO. I know I probably bugged you too many times about IIHF and it was a good decision to bring Velevra as IIHF commissioner. Sad you don't have the power you used to, but I still respect you, even though sometimes we barely talk. Manhattan must love having you in the LR, you play well and are a consistent scoring threat. Nothing wrong there! Best of luck whatever you do!

RaiN - My Russian GM! I knew you'd flourish as the leader of the Russian national team and you have! I'm proud to call you one of us, as you've become quite the SHL star in Toronto! Flashing your big guns in the East, I have no doubts you'll end up on an All-Star list eventually. It was interesting seeing your level of dedication at the first instance of having a management position, you responded well to the power and became a true team player. I knew I would leave Russia in good hands with you, despite all the bullshit surrounding other members. You will be a great GM if a SHL or SMJHL team takes you on. Barbashev for Prez!

Underoath10 - It's funny, we don't talk, but there's history between us. I don't know if you knew that. The 5th overall pick n the S21 Draft the Platoon traded for you was going to be used on me if they kept the pick, so there'd be me in WKP and you still where you were. Regardless, I have never seen a journeyman have success quite like yours. I'm not that familiar with you, unfortunately, but Cant is a great player and I can't wait for your future recreate to become as talented and decorated as Cant. Should be fun looking back on your career.

Ragnar#sweg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°Wink - Brian, you great Texan you! Awkward, but I gotta tell you, actually we won't make it to San Antonio for the 4th... My cousin isn't in town and we wouldn't have a place to stay if we went, so we're driving to Dallas to visit my mom :( But I still love that we're cool! You had high hopes for me in the S21 draft and I'm sorry things didn't work out with us, but I'm super glad I ended up in Seattle, so yin yang. I know that whenever you're in HTown, we'll grab a drink and the same applies to San Antonio. Loved having you as bank manager, and now love you as SMJHL Commissioner. The good work keeps on coming!

prettyburn - Speaking of bank managers, prettyburn! You and Storm are a dynamic GM tandem, getting your cup and getting great pieces for the future to restart the Wolfpack dynasty from scratch. It was really easy to talk to you about bank issues and I respect your acceptance of me stepping down as a Banker. I had other things on my plate, and I like that I can still help you guys out with questions and rules if needed. I love that relationship between us. Let's keep that going. Oh, and if you pass up my Falcon prospects, you'll pay when they score on Storm and you. Just sayin'.

Caillean - Lol, great avi. How'd you get that selfie gif going? Seriously though, I love when we have debates in the general forum. We scream at each other every now and then, but end up usually on the same side of whatever issue we're arguing about. That's why I love that you're in Calgary with me in the VHL. I meant it when I said you're one of the best sim members here, who else would have done all that shit for the IIHF Eligible Players list? Only you. If you ever get a chance to come to Seattle, I'd love your company. Jaime is a great player and would be great next to Nikitin.

Yousuf - RaiN adores you, so I must admit I have bias on you. I respect you taking advantage of the Russian influence in Vancouver during your stint as GM and turning it into productivity. I'm sorry things happened the way they did with your GM tenure, and I hope that you regain the trust of the site to hold a GM spot again. Vancouver's tight, so I assume you have been supported by the Whalers and will shine on. I'm still waiting for you to retire, you've got quite the player career going! You and Gibby are at odds, let's see which one comes on top!

EuroCap - Ireland did have tons of success and it was fun to do the Radio Broadcast on you guys beating Canada for the Cup. Sarantez is a good player, though I usually go to the Chiefs stats for Garbanzo, Semin, and Banananov. But it seems you've done well running Minnesota, especially seeing as you're only 1 season older than myself. Still, you've got a talented roster for the Chiefs and 2 of my favorite people on the site there, so I can't complain. Just make sure that when you stop winning, it's against the Riot. Keep repping the Irish, we want a healthy IIHF rivalry!

Ballerstorm - Still waiting on that Falcons article so you can get some scouting lol. It's always Randy's fault, and the Archer stuff had me liking you from the start. Great member, an active guy if there ever was one, and a great rival in the SMJHL. Going 1st Overall in the SHL Draft puts a lot of pressure on a player, especially for an organization like Calgary. Esa will treat you well though, he's a great guy. I hope you flourish among some of the SHL elite in Calgary. Some of those users are very influential and I think you'd become better by listening to everything they have to offer. And, as always, CHANGE THE KNIGHTS TO THE STARS.

easymoneysniper - It seems I remember what I annoyed people with the most, and with you, it was EHM. I was so focused on pleasing friends I forgot about winning haha. You had great advice and I respect you a lot. Sorry you got busted for busting out the n***a bombs, but that's how life is. The Renegades seem to be the right fit for you, and you're a natural. I respect the team more and more as time goes on, and that's in large part to getting to know you. You guys are alright, I gotta say. I hope everything works out well for you from here on out! Just don't expect any easy wins from Seattle Smile

Chris-McZerhl - Says the one with 15,000+ posts! It was really fun having you as my GM in Seattle for the time you were there. I'm sorry things didn't work out, and I hope you find yourself back at the Needle soon through trades or FA. Calgary did a number drafting you and Randleman in the 1st round, smart move by them to pick up 2 great assets. I know some guys have this horrible image of you, but you were the guy that made me feel at home in Seattle and I'll never forget that. Keep being weird, keep working on the English some, and we gotta keep chatting.

hedgehog337 - Karl! The goaltender for the future has arrived! I can say that you were a great pick in the 2nd round! Only a little bit behind Harter and still doing a great job, despite some crappy defensive play on my part, but we'll get through this slump. You're still doing great for a rookie goaltender and Latvia will be happy to have you when/if Prikulis retires. I love that you, Ziepins, and Vlaters all made it our way, we feel like the European team! 3 Latvians, 2 Austrians, and a partridge in a pear tree haha! Offer lines advice to our GMs, seems to have worked for you in Latvia with a gold on your belt as coach!

Cuffy - Yeah, but you also have 4 Cups to my 0, so you still hold the advantage. My post count came from the great rookie locker room you and JP drafted when I got there to St. Louis. I know it was a bit sore me going to Detroit, but honestly, it shows that you guys prepared me for a GM role and that means a lot. I still respect the hell out of you and love you in the VHL and in Calgary. We got this, but don't expect any soft play from the Falcons. We go hard, and I go harder with my history. Still 3-0 against you guys, right? Either way, you're welcome for helping raise a banner in Scottrade Center, and I hope we can play together later in the SHL.

The_Mazais - Yo! Our Head of Scouting! I expect great things from you, you're one of the guys Mook said immediately after I got hired that you need to have some form of management position. I completely agree, as I love what you give to the Falcons. Chris Johnson is always a guy to watch out for, and I think you'll get the Falcons some great prospects in the upcoming years. We need to chat more now that we're in the same LR. I want to get to know you and see what you can do for the Falcons. Alumni like you are valuable, and I won't forget that headed forward!

Birks - Yeah, the Russia thing has gotten old tbh. I get that it's a huge geopolitical issue and everything and that it's a touchy subject, but SHL Russia has NO AFFILIATION with IRL Russia aside from the name really. Give it up, it's not fair to patronize us for something we have no control over. Sometimes, you annoy me, and I wish that weren't the case. You seem like you can be a great person if you want to be. Just make that step and people won't shit on you as hard.Aside from that, it was fun doing your ESS Report a while back, it has me interested in how you will continue your career. You're a weird user, and I'll reserve judgement until further data is gathered.

LatvianBastard - I didn't know you had previous history on the site. At least I think that's the backstory. Anyways, no need to repeat myself on the Russia thing, I am ecstatic at Pejonis's play with the Falcons. You will be a great asset to the Jets when you and Mack go up to Winnipeg, expect greatness with a guy like Leafs as your GM. I thought that you on the top line was a great idea and I am happy that you're developing well. Keep up the power forward build and I think you'll go far! Anyways, I love your locker room activity and am happy I get to know you better Smile

BruinsFanatic100 - Urby! #Cupset buddy! I'm glad I still have you in Seattle, you're a great guy to talk to about NHL, SHL, and pretty much anything sports! I'm sad that I lsot St. Louis locker room and lost guys like you, Šatan, and others, but I know we can still talk! Up your game, Seattle needs a guy like you to come through and dominate in the depth roles! I think you were a steal to trade for you from Hamilton, you flourished into a great winger and can become great! We'll always be on the S20 4-Star Banner, and that means a lot to me. You and Šatan I love like brothers :wub: .

O4L - Ofie! We don't talk, and I feel that's bad since you're a great guy. You're doing well for Calgary, not really sure if you're still a SMJHL Commish, but I respect whatever opinions you have usually. I'm glad guys like Ferdy get to share a locker room with one of the OGs of the site, you can impart great wisdom to new players. Unfortunately, we haven't had the chance to play together, and I wish that would change, but my bet is that Calgary never trades you ever. Sorry about that...

Šatan - DRAFT BUDDY! I miss you terribly! you were always fun to chat with and shoot the shit with in St. Louis, and now we're sworn enemies on all fronts team-wise.You'll never be my enemy, I love ya too much to do that, and I can't wait for you to become a free agent so we can court you lol. Bring back the Cupset teams and we might even win a Challenge Cup if we did. We're tied together, and our recreates better land on the same team, hopefully with back to back picks then as well haha. You know you can always talk if you want to, you can't ignore family Smile

Bojo - Mr. Biscuit. We talk every now and then and I think we're on good standing. I really like what you did with the stats and that's some valuable info. West Kendall seems to be doing better with you at the helm, and you made a great choice in Jed for Co-GM (BTW, CONGRATS JED!Wink. I think West Kendall can become very dangerous, but I always wonder if you guys will groom a goalie to take ver for Schmidt or not. It's an interesting thing to see you guys draft, you have some good choices like Federov and some busts like Jackson. I wish he could make it for your guys, but stuff happens. Keep the Irish strong!

Sam_Bennett's_Pullup_Coach - Austria's white lightning! I think Bursyuk will be a fantastic player for Austria for years to come and you've proven that you're worth your metal in the SHL. I know you're groomed to take over a top 6 spot permanently (if you're not already, I can't really remember.) Keep updating, I missed you in St. Louis when you and Linkos got traded to Kelowna, and you end up in Seattle, dropping to us despite your great player! What luck! I love seeing you around, and I think Austria loves having you around for the long run. You'll be a top line guy in the long run.

Jesster - I like Jesster, so I'm in for it! Your re-emergence as an active, dominant force has made Montreal light up. I know that ArGar loves having you on his team so you can keep the guys in the Impact active! I hope you are available for Seattle in the draft, but I expect you to go top 3 in the draft. I always looked to Ryan Jesster as one of the legacies, like we see Gordie Howe, Bobby Hull, and others from the NHL. I think that Evandrus is going to be just as good as Ryan in the long run, and it'll be fun to play against you once you end up in the SHL, which should be no time at all. Best of luck.

GreatOneHimself - You took Alex Mack's last name, you guys brothers? I haven't heard much about you, but you're developing nicely and there's nothing wrong with that! I'm sorry I don't know you more, but I hope you make a splash before the SHL Draft so that we can get to know each other better. ArGar knows what he's doing, so you must have good upside to be taken.

BigTittySmitty - Hey bud! We had a fun time talking about Dual Nationality and I accept your choice to go with Norway, they'll really love you there. Texas seems to love you too, as you guys seem to be working great this season. The West is super competitive and Seattle's win today was one part of the many game season. To your proposal about 2 teams as temp teams: it's interesting to hear that the SMJHL wants to temporarily expand for a bit. I think you could succeed with this, though I'm not sure what you'd do with new teams when they're no longer needed. Do those teams get chopped or do others? Do those temp teams go to the SHL once the classes develop? Interesting.

Panda - Hey buddy! I surprisingly know a lot of Jets, now that I think of it. I was glad to have you in St. Louis again, you are a fun guy to talk to in the locker room and I miss talking to you. Hopefully, we can be on the same team later! It was fun when we combined for a bit to do the Scarecrows scouting for a while and I hope we can continue to talk later on. It was fun in EHM with you as well, you seem like a standout guy. I hope you get a management position eventually, you seem like a great GM candidate and I hope you do well!

Mac - The former Wolfpack GM, hey! I hope you're doing well, I know you're doing great with Dean Colt and were doing great getting Canada to the Gold Medal game. "Pew Pew Pew Pew" was a lot of fun during the radio broadcast, I hope we can do that more haha. I don't know how you feel about New England's direction right now, but I know you're the great team player and that Storm and prettyburn appreciate you and all you do for the organization. I was hoping for a Seattle-New England Challenge Cup earlier, but that didn't happen. We can meet in the Challenge Cup soon!

JPL - HEY! You're a S21 draftee too! How's it going? Glad to have you in Detroit Smile You've always been a guy I like listening to around the forum, you are really dedicated to your team and that's something I appreciate! You look like a great asset in Hamilton, Tanner must love you in the locker room! Hopefully you can get some more Falcons to join you there and you guys become a bigger threat in the East. We will always love having Caboose as a member of the Falcons alumni. Train more!

TML99 - Yo! We didn't talk much while I was in St. Louis, but I remember you're friends with either bbp or Cuffy, and that makes you ok in my books. I hope you do well there, I know I enjoyed my early time in St. Louis. You'll do well if you keep up your training. If you need anything, lemme know, I'm here for ya!

JumpierPegasus - JP! My GM! Hey, I know I left St. Louis, but you made me a great player. I loved what you did for us with the #Cupset, things looked bad and your lines and whatever the hell we did made us go to the top. I hope to become the level of GM you were while you did your thing. Nikita has some competition ahead of him in Russia, but I know you'll do well. Well, except if you play like Buchesner lol. You'll do great, and I JUST FIGURED IT OUT! You're the replacement for Aittokallio! Finally! I had no idea what you guys were going to do there. This makes me happy. Thank god! Thanks JP!

grimmsterj - Hey Koski! We'll be together on the top line again soon haha, you've become the best player on the team! And yeah, 10,000 posts! It's finally happened after a little under a year here! It was fun having you in St. Louis for the #Cupset, and even better that I was drafted to your SHL team in Seattle! I'm glad a responsible guy like you is running the PT system. I don't know if you've been following the discussion, but there's some interesting debate about how to expand the system and I'd like your input too. You better keep up the skill level or I'll beat you haha! You're producing at a fantastic rate, continue that!

Nike - Hey! I talk to you guys, the Russians, the Riot, and the Falcons, so plenty of people to talk to haha. Also, I'll admit the PbPs helped me a ton! We've had disagreements, but I respect the hell out of you as a GM, though you stepped down for real life and that's good on you. I think that's real balls to say that you can't continue at the level you're currently at for the success of you yourself. This is for fun, and I'm glad it's fun for you the way you want it to be. I'm sure Merica will do a fantastic job. Mook has said nothing but great things about you and I am glad you take care of him and Narconis. You're a good guy.

JackCross - God, what couldn't I say about how amazing you have been during my time as Russia's GM. You have always been a great guy and have given me advice about lines, builds, strats, the whole 9 yards. You've been helping me a lot, I actually need to ask you a few questions for Detroit, I've been looking and need some answers for some ideas I have. Onoprienko had a fantastic season last season, which is ridiculous. You won a ridiculous amount of awards and I respect you for finally producing on the Jets. They should love having you there, and the Jets are a fun organization to root for as the underdog (except when Seattle rips on them haha). Let's talk soon.

LVShark - Hey Webb! Haven't heard much from you, I know that you were Hamilton's GM, maybe with McKeil? Not sure, but you're one of the guys from the Force before they returned to the Firebirds. I think you recreated right after our draft, so not bad at all. I'm not sure, are you on the American roster yet? Either way, Tanner must really appreciate having you there in Hamilton to help out with lines and other stuff. We haven't talked much haha, but I feel like whenever you do say something, you have a good opinion or some good thing to contribute, and I appreciate that haha. Good show, mate, see you on the ice!

GCool - Hey bud, how's it been? I'm sorry the NABA stuff kinda fell through for me, I just wasn't as committed as I thought I would be. i'm glad you're here, though, ArGar must love having an active winger like you. Same with New England, Storm and prettyburn are great folks that will make you into a better player than you already are. I think you guys will go far with your retool or whatever the Wolfpack are doing. I'm sure you'll be fantastic as either a top 6 player or in whatever capacity you can produce at. I'm always chill talking to you, you always are able to come to me for anything haha.

Gaia - Hey there! Part of the crazy Riot is because of you and I love it haha. Glad we're close as a whole team and I love being on a team with you! You and Leo seem to be really close, that seems like a good thing for you guys and your development. I hope that dealer job is doing well for you, you seem like a great person and I hope good things happen to you in the long run bae haha. Keep being wild and maybe we won't call you Jabba lol. Also, keep up the point production, dat P/20 is looking better and better, though you're now gonna be a defensive grinder lol. Let's do better this season so you win a Cup!

JNH - Hey there buddy! Arguably you're the pro Russian GM, seeing as you have half our active roster haha Smile I know you take shit for being a middle-of-the-road GM, but I hear nothing but good things from my guys inside Toronto. When I briefly was a free agent, Toronto was an option but I love the Riot and always will Smile Maybe GoB starts stealing players from you lol. Either way, it's great to have you in Detroit seeing great players early and drafting Falcons soon. I want to see my guys fly and you're the GM to give them a chance.

rfbeaudry - Girard! Glad to get to talk to you! Whip Randy into shape, I want to see an article on Randleman's pre-Knight wet dreams about one day playing for Detroit. You seem to be a formidable offensive defender, a top line guy in Detroit and hopefully a top 6 guy in the Steelhawks organization. You will definitely succeed in the SHL, if anything the NABA has shown that you can lead and GM a team. It was just the wrong league to start in. Work your way to the top here, you'll be a godsend to the team that hires you.

Eggy216 - Clayton, my boy, I hope you are well! I expect great things from you as a defender, even if you're of the offensive persuasion haha. I hope Jack's build advice will help you, I am merely the interpreter of the word of the Sim God, the Pope of the STHS simmers. You seem like a fantastic person, I hope you stick around in the locker room after you become a big shot in the SHL, which I'm certain you will become one. The way you respond to coaching is very admirable, and I hope once you meet the requirement to get another scouting report I can boast to the SHL about your progress. Don't worry about Salad on the top line, you'll be there next season Smile .

Buster - Hey you! Was wondering when you'd show up! We've been through some rows, you and me haha. I remember I used to annoy the shit out of you (and maybe still do), but you know we're good and that we can be great friends. I love being in Detroit with you so we can talk more, wish you were in Seattle as well, but you got some great offers in the FA market haha. Hawkins has always been a guy I looked out for on the Rage if I played them, and you usually show up. Hopefully you don;t think less of me for getting the Detroit Co-GM job, I really just want what's best for everyone. I care, and I hope we can make the team great together with your vet presence there.

Code:
WC: 5694 Words

Yes

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Smile

Falcons

Yes please Smile

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Catch up

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Already?

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Ugh, this guy? Rolleyes

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Falcons Falcons

I'm here

Ya

Russia

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

k

Yusss

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤