Create Account

Lundqvist Post Regular Season Presser

Hello everyone,

I know I haven't been around much this season, primarily due to things going on outside of the website, but I figured that now since the Panthers have been eliminated from the playoffs due to a stupid tie-breaker and my activity has been steadily increasing as of late I felt that it would be a good time to hold a no holds barred press conference, feel free to ask anything and I will answer truthfully.

Cheers

Panthers

----

Quote:Originally posted by RaiN+Feb 15 2016, 09:10 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaiN @ Feb 15 2016, 09:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Miss you Lundy :wub:[/b]
Miss you too babe Wink especially all the goals you used to score when I let in a few too many :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@Feb 15 2016, 09:09 AM<br />What are you going to do now that LA is out of the playoffs? Going for a holiday somewhere?

Worst part about not making the playoffs?

Do you got any plans/goals for next season?

What kind of music you like ?

Enjoy cooking ?
There's not going to be a holiday for Lundqvist this off-season, I'm going to be working with the trainers and coaches all off-season to improve my game and get to the elite level that I was supposed to reach this season but failed to do so.

The disappointment felt by everyone from the fans to the players, to the coaches and the GMs. Everyone is super disappointed and especially due to the fact that we missed out due to a tie breaker.

My only goal next season is to be the best I can be, I am going to work my ass off in the off-season in order to do so. I also want to see the Panthers make the playoffs.

I enjoy listening to hip-hop primarily, but will listen to just about everything, all depends on the mood and situation I'm in.

I do enjoy cooking from time to time, but I usually leave it up to the team chef as my cooking tends to be on the dessert side of things rather than the healthy meals side.

<!--QuoteBegin-Kevin "Juice" Bieksa+Feb 14 2016, 09:30 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kevin "Juice" Bieksa @ Feb 14 2016, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->When we gonna reunite bb?[/b][/quote]
LA could always use some help Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Feb 14 2016, 10:27 PM<br /> Yeahthat
See my answer to Bure Wink

<!--QuoteBegin-WannabeFinn@Feb 14 2016, 10:06 PM
How excited are you to post a .930 sv% in S28?[/quote]
Not as excited as I am to post a .940 save percentage and a sub 1.50 goals against average!

Oh, and realistically I'm most excited about my team making the playoffs.

Code:
478 words

When we gonna reunite bb?

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

How excited are you to post a .930 sv% in S28?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Feb 14 2016, 08:30 PM

Yeahthat

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

What are you going to do now that LA is out of the playoffs? Going for a holiday somewhere?

Enjoy cooking ?

Miss you Lundy :wub:

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Quote:Originally posted by RaiN@Feb 15 2016, 09:10 AM
Miss you Lundy :wub:
Miss you too babe Wink especially all the goals you used to score when I let in a few too many :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by jRuutu@Feb 15 2016, 09:09 AM
What are you going to do now that LA is out of the playoffs? Going for a holiday somewhere?

Enjoy cooking ?
There's not going to be a holiday for Lundqvist this off-season, I'm going to be working with the trainers and coaches all off-season to improve my game and get to the elite level that I was supposed to reach this season but failed to do so.

The disappointment felt by everyone from the fans to the players, to the coaches and the GMs. Everyone is super disappointed and especially due to the fact that we missed out due to a tie breaker.

My only goal next season is to be the best I can be, I am going to work my ass off in the off-season in order to do so. I also want to see the Panthers make the playoffs.

I enjoy listening to hip-hop primarily, but will listen to just about everything, all depends on the mood and situation I'm in.

I do enjoy cooking from time to time, but I usually leave it up to the team chef as my cooking tends to be on the dessert side of things rather than the healthy meals side.

Quote:Originally posted by Kevin "Juice" Bieksa@Feb 14 2016, 09:30 PM
LA could always use some help Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Durden@Feb 14 2016, 10:27 PM

Yeahthat
See my answer to Bure Wink

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Feb 14 2016, 10:06 PM
How excited are you to post a .930 sv% in S28?
Not as excited as I am to post a .940 save percentage and a sub 1.50 goals against average!

Oh, and realistically I'm most excited about my team making the playoffs.