Create Account

"Yapping"

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jun 14 2016, 08:18 PM

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/05/rat...wning-companion
Yet its legal to buy rats to feed to snakes.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Jun 14 2016, 09:17 PM

Zachery Taylor killed the Whig Party
Donald Trump will do the same to the GOP.

#presidenttalk

I wish we would have another Abe Lincoln, someone who ran with a member of the opposite party as his vice. That would be the only way to unite, besides having a third party come in. Unfortunately, money talks in America and we likely won't see a third party swoop in.

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Jun 14 2016, 07:17 PM

Zachery Taylor killed the Whig Party
Donald Trump will do the same to the GOP.

#presidenttalk

If I had to describe Zachary Taylor as a beer, it'd be Natty Ice: has a great rep for trashing people, but once you start drinking, you understand it's way worse than the legends.

Same thing with Trump, I'd go Miller 64: watered down, not really a beer, but technically is because it's with the right brand. Silent majority agrees it's awesome, but no one wants it to be the only thing on tap.

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 14 2016, 05:19 PM

Well I'm not Muslim but ya Smile)
I meant your Middle East kind Tongue

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Jon Snow@Jun 14 2016, 09:19 PM

It's legal to buy cows to feed to yourself.

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 14 2016, 08:18 PM

????????????

Animal consciousness and sentience has been studied for over a hundred years and studies have shown that some animals DO possess these traits
SOME. Not all including one of the most popular forms of pets, Cats. So since by Deeners logic it doesnt have a conscience therefore its okay to kill it.

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Jun 14 2016, 07:20 PM

I wish we would have another Abe Lincoln, someone who ran with a member of the opposite party as his vice. That would be the only way to unite, besides having a third party come in. Unfortunately, money talks in America and we likely won't see a third party swoop in.

Sanders - Bush 2016 would break the internet IMO

Quote:Originally posted by Jon Snow@Jun 14 2016, 05:19 PM

Because that's nature , a snake needs rats to survive. We've put them in cages so we need to care for them. Much like a lion needs meat from other animals to survive. Should we jail lions?

A woman does not need to have a baby to survive and an abortion does nothing but stop a fetus before its formed into a conciense life form

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Quote:Originally posted by Jon Snow@Jun 14 2016, 10:19 PM

Are you vegetarian?

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Jun 14 2016, 08:21 PM

It's legal to buy cows to feed to yourself.
To my knowledge cows dont have a conscience, theyre fair game.

Quote:Originally posted by Jon Snow@Jun 14 2016, 09:23 PM

Your moms vagina doesn't have a conscience... can I eat that?

Just for fun, Sanders is Shiner: local brew that gained popularity in small circles, then, with the right funding, became a more popular national drink. Not meant for everyone.

Bush is Budweiser: family roots so it's presumed to be the best beer, but might not actually be the best crafted out there in a field of many. Too much ad time for a moderate beer at best.

Quote:Originally posted by Jon Snow@Jun 14 2016, 09:23 PM

[Image: Bh066ApCQAAr6GK.jpg]

Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about!

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Jun 14 2016, 05:20 PM

If I had to describe Zachary Taylor as a beer, it'd be Natty Ice: has a great rep for trashing people, but once you start drinking, you understand it's way worse than the legends.

Same thing with Trump, I'd go Miller 64: watered down, not really a beer, but technically is because it's with the right brand. Silent majority agrees it's awesome, but no one wants it to be the only thing on tap.
I don't even drink or drink beer so I can't even tell you what those two beers are but I'll try to juxtapose it to speak ill know.

Zachery Taylor like getting a eighth of oregano thinking it was weed.
Donald trump like getting a eighth of flaming dog shit thinking it was weed

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Jun 14 2016, 08:24 PM

Your moms vagina doesn't have a conscience... can I eat that?
That is between you and her my friend.