Create Account

"Yapping"

Quote:Originally posted by Jon Snow@Jun 14 2016, 05:30 PM

Hilary would be like getting an ounce of cyanide thinking it was coke
Wouldn't know coke myself

however in my opinion

Hilary would be like getting an eighth of street weed when i was expecting medical marijuana.
Bernie is like getting an eighth of kine bud when I'm expecting medical marijuana.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Jun 14 2016, 09:33 PM

Or being provided what you thought was weed, but realized later it was the dankest weed ever.

Same thing, right? What are we talking about, again?

Or snorting powdered sugar you bought from some locals at a club in the Dominican because you thought it was cocaine. And even though you doubted it, you did it the next night, and then the next night, until the whole bag was gone.

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Jun 14 2016, 09:34 PM

One of the top posts of all time on /r/youdontsurf

That's not from a movie? Or TV show?

Quote:Originally posted by Shutout@Jun 14 2016, 05:37 PM

That's not from a movie? Or TV show?
Nah it's stock footage.

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Man I went from the first page to halfway to this page.

What. A. Journey.

I love you guys. But y'all cray.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Jun 14 2016, 10:36 PM

Wouldn't know coke myself

however in my opinion

Hilary would be like getting an eighth of street weed when i was expecting medical marijuana.
Bernie is like getting an eighth of kine bud when I'm expecting medical marijuana.

Was your usage of the word kine intended, cause if not, that's pretty fucking funny :lol:

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jun 14 2016, 05:42 PM

Was your usage of the word kine intended, cause if not, that's pretty fucking funny :lol:
KB or Kine Bud is good weed that you get on the streets but isn't to the level of Medical Marijuana.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

A kine is also a group of cows Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jun 14 2016, 09:51 PM

This topic is for opinions not facts. GTFO with that garbage.

Quote:Originally posted by Private Snowball@Jun 14 2016, 05:51 PM
"A Herd, mob, drift or drove" or what is considered correct jargon for a group of cows however I am not saying you're wrong since Kine is a plural form for Cow or meaning Cows collectively.

Ha, I remember useless shit way too often. Found it a bit humorous given the talk about cows conscience.

Quote:Originally posted by Deenerys Targa-rene@Jun 14 2016, 12:53 PM
I've never agreed or been more in line with a Presidents' views than Obama.

The best president America has ever had. Not a popular opinion at all, but that's mine.

Bruh. CLINTON

DUDE PLAYED A SAX AND GOT HEAD IN THE OFFICE.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jun 14 2016, 08:25 PM

Bruh. CLINTON

DUDE PLAYED A SAX AND GOT HEAD IN THE OFFICE.
If you would've literally came in this thread with this a few hours ago you would've saved me a ton of stress

The case would've been closed

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

Simple question for you all: If the Orlando terrorist DOESNT represent all Muslims, and therefore Muslims SHOULDNT be banned, why is that he represents ALL gun owners and we should ban guns because of it?

Why is that everyone seems to focus solely on guns, and not the PEOPLE that are abusing them? Guns are the tool, they are not the wielder. We should be focused more on stopping the people who would wield them inappropriately.

Also everyone is welcome to their opinion, but face the facts, guns aren't getting banned and never going away in the USA, it's a fact of life. America will fight to retain their 2nd amendment rights, just look at gun sales in the last couple days, their through the roof. Guns are an immovable part of American culture. So instead of trying to fight a fight you won't win, focus your time and efforts and preventing the wrong people from ever attaining those guns.

Hmm

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by 701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD@Jun 14 2016, 11:50 PM

[...]

Yes, protect myself from my government, look when Hitler was in Germany.

[...]

Shut the fuck up you retarded twat. You don't even have an idea what was going here at that time.