Create Account

Birkavs to test free agency?

[Image: screen-shot-2016-05-26-at-1-27-17-pm.png?w=620]

10th dissapointing playoff run for Birkavs, as he shreads in tears after the early first round playoff exit in SHL's Season 29. Roberts was asked about his future plans in the SHL.

"I've been trying to be the best in the league since my Detroit time at the Falcons team, I've been trying to win with Calgary, now it's been 6 years with West Kendall and I still haven't won it. Total 13 years of pain, I have been close to the cup with the West Kendall, but something wasn't enough and the cup went by us"

"I'm just getting older and older, for the first time in last 13 years I started my season on the 3rd line. Time flies, years just fly past me and I "woke up" in the 3rd line. Despite that I still scored 17 goals, had 20 assists and had total 37 points, which is very good for a 3rd liner, but since I am getting older I'd take a cup win over great individual effort, but it's not like you just can get the cup, you have to earn it and I have not been able to do it in 13 years , in 10 playoff runs, I have played over 100 playoff games, but never have held the cup in my hands"

"Earlier this week, I announced my retirement, just because I thought I couldnt take any more of this pain, but I've decided not to give up and chase my playoff dream and finally raise the cup over my head"

"Also I know my contract ends after the playoffs and I haven't yet decided if I am going to stay at Kendall or explore some other cities. Never have tried free agency in my career, I have played in 2 teams in my career, I played 7 in Calgary and now i had my 6th in WKP. Time will come and we'll see my decision"

nobody would even want u

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by MayTee@Jul 3 2016, 07:27 PM
nobody would even want u
You too

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Would love to have you back one more time. Cheers

(Just without a crazy contract like last time) Tongue

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

you only unretired because WKP needs you, dis article more fake than Aln's confidence 🙄

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by r1c3bowl22@Jul 3 2016, 05:04 PM

You too
why you always lyyyyying

[Image: kesler.gif]
[Image: vgIymom.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jul 3 2016, 10:04 PM
you only unretired because WKP needs you, dis article more fake than Aln's confidence 🙄
Smile)

wonder if LAP will finish behind an expansion team next year
#tuneinnextseason
#golfedallsummer

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Jul 4 2016, 01:52 AM

Smile)

wonder if LAP will finish behind an expansion team next year
#tuneinnextseason
#golfedallsummer
probably

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]