Create Account

Scarecrows Announce S30 Captains

<div align="center">[Image: Blackhawks-Stanley-Cup-Banner-2013-e1380...70x470.jpg]
pls ignore blackhawks and chicago as well thx

Scarecrows Announce S30 Captains
Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

It's that time of the season again, where regular season is unfolding and the Scarecrows are raising their Championship banner to the ceiling of the Scottrade Arena. On the season opener, the Scarecrows have decided to announce their designated Captains for this season. This was SUCH a hard choice, we have so many great leaders on our team and each and every one of them is deserving of a letter. I'm thrilled on the team that we drafted this season (and our send downs as well). Really stoked on the team that we can ice, I can't say enough good things about our locker room and everything that's popping in there Smile). Without further ado, here are your Season 30 Captains for this Season.

[Image: joe-pavelski-nhl-san-jose-sharks-vancouv...90x900.jpg]
A - Joe Kurczewski
Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

Upon coming to St. Louis, Joe has been a phenomenal presence in the locker room, making the most conversation he can. He's also been very helpful in suggesting line combinations to better the team. He's a super positive influence in the locker room and we are THRILLED to announce that he is one of the Alternative captains for this team. Congratulations, Joe!!!

[Image: 1704050871_4493353366001_johnny-gaudreau-640x360.jpg]
A - Willy Mack

Willy was one of the centers that we wanted in this draft, and we were absolutely ecstatic to pick him up at 12th overall. Another phenomenal locker room presence, Willy is always making conversation in the locker room and striving to be the best player on the ice, and leading in the locker room. Absolutely HYPED to announce Willy as the second Alternative Captain on this team. Congratulations, Willy!

[Image: George_Parros_Mustache.jpg]
C - Kelly Rivet

The man with the most intimidating mustache in the SHL is back again for another season in the SMJHL, and we are thrilled to be able to announce him as the Captain for the Scarecrows this season. Kelly is easily the funniest guy in the locker room and keeps the mood extremely light. He's a leader on and off the ice, and couldn't be happier to announce him as the S30 Captain for the Scarecrows!!! Congratulations, Kelly!!!

Once again, every player on our team deserves letters. We are disappointed that we only have three to hand out, but apparently if we hand out 20 letters it's 'not appropriate'. Congratulations to those chosen!

A - Kurczewski
A - Mack
C - Rivet

Let's whip some ass this year boys.

</div>

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Congrats boys!

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=2289' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Mack</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JKortesi81</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2179' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Snuffalupagus</a> Scarecrows

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Congrats Boys, #ScarecrowClub

[Image: HansSHL.gif]

Congrats! Towel

It's an honor to wear the "A" here. Thank you everyone.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Scarecrows

Cockahh Cockahh

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Congrats guys! Glad to see some new guys wearing the A. See you in the Finals!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Congrats boys! Let's get it!

[Image: Wally.png]

[Image: tumblr_mnqd6tGZpM1rj89s0o6_500%5B1%5D.gif]

I am so honoured. I am going to name my firstborn child CrutchML. Or have sex with someone and call out your names. Neither is probable, but FUCK, if it happens, y'all'll be the first to hear about it.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

Quote:Originally posted by Snuffalupagus@Jul 31 2016, 10:31 PM
[Image: tumblr_mnqd6tGZpM1rj89s0o6_500%5B1%5D.gif]

I am so honoured. I am going to name my firstborn child CrutchML. Or have sex with someone and call out your names. Neither is probable, but [b]FUCK
, if it happens, y'all'll be the first to hear about it.[/b]

:wub:

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Congrats guys! Fucking eh Scarecrows !

Congrats!!

Woohoo! Congrats to the captains :D Towel Scarecrows

[Image: OaSEcaw]