Create Account

Official Pokemon Thread

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Aug 2 2016, 01:28 PM

Everybody gets those, but I've also hatched all three starters + pikachu from there. Got my boy Wartortle.
Found enough Bulbasaurs in the wild to get an Ivysaur, have Bulba, Ivy and Venusaur now :D but I've never gotten anything good out of the 2k eggs unfortunately :((

Hatched a 5k today, got a Machop and 22 candies which is awesome. First time I've ever seen him.

Also finally hit level 20!

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I have legit had one pokemon hatch that I didn't have already, which was Rhyhorn. I caught a Pikachu ffs.

And there is a Charmander nearby and I can't find the little bastard.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Caught a Kabuto today which is pretty hype.

I still need a rhyhorn and Magmar, fuckers.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

I had Magmar show up but ran out of pokeballs. Heartbreaker.

To everyone that lives in a city, fuck you and your superfluous amounts of mons.

Sorry Schmidt.

[Image: JlJvrbU.jpg]

Mac hates the game, but he's a level 18 Smile)

Level 17! Still only have 1 pokemon over 1,000 cp :lol:

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by GroupMeIsKindOfOkay@Aug 3 2016, 04:01 PM
Mac hates the game, but he's a level 18 Smile)

Love/Hate Relationship

You see that spot in the top left? Level 16 to 18 with a single lucky egg, catching and evolving.

For some like Schmidt, Level 18 is a long ways off and hard to get to. I haven't played much in the last two days sadly, it's just frustrating me right now, I have seen a Charmander nearby, and actually wandered around looking, but no luck.

Low CP Pokemon are breaking out of Pokeballs like 50% of the time, which makes no sense if you have practiced capturing them for 17 levels Aggrieved So I keep running out of Balls and I refuse to pay actual money for this game. So it's like 1-2 days of collecting things from stops and one actually bothering to catch anything.

I have however just met Bill, beat Misty, My Rival, Nugget Bridge and caught an Abra in Pokemon Red, so fuck yeah!

Caught a 1320 Vileplume in the wild last night :o Highest CP Pokemon I've found in the wild so far, evolved a bunch of stuff this morning and leveled up to 21 :D

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

I have no life so I've been playing the shit outta this, I'm at level 20. Finally got all my Eeveelutions though, meet the McGee brothers!

[Image: EzRXzp5.png]

WTF I'm only level 12

Quote:Originally posted by Schmidt@Aug 3 2016, 03:29 PM
I have no life so I've been playing the shit outta this, I'm at level 20. Finally got all my Eeveelutions though, meet the McGee brothers!

[Image: EzRXzp5.png]

When did you come back again? <3

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy216@Aug 3 2016, 03:46 PM
When did you come back again? <3
I dunno if I'm back, per se, thought I'd stop by for a bit and check out the place.

Quote:Originally posted by Schmidt@Aug 3 2016, 03:59 PM

I dunno if I'm back, per se, thought I'd stop by for a bit and check out the place.

Well good to see you back for however long you're here.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia