Create Account

SMJHL Transactions

500k for training

(puts me at negative 1.5mil; I swear I have money incoming. >.>)

Updated

Quote:Originally posted by ThePandava@Dec 12 2016, 12:36 PM
withdraws 500k for training

[b]
Updated
, but <a href='index.php?showuser=2476' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ThePandava</a> your balance is in negative (-1mil).[/b]

Deposit $2M from SMHL contract.

The balance should be at +1M

PB's note: <a href='index.php?showuser=2476' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ThePandava</a> you never deposit your own contract. Or even more broadly, you never need to deposit anything except for weekly Twitter if you do it. You GM, media graders, etc are responsible for posting deposits for the Bankers to process.

http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic...dpost&p=2100769

No previous bank account for Olli Ojala, making one and depositing $2M from SMJHL contract with Montreal Militia

PB's note: <a href='index.php?showuser=2450' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>SeaMill</a> you never deposit your own contract. Or even more broadly, you never need to deposit anything except for weekly Twitter if you do it. You GM, media graders, etc are responsible for posting deposits for the Bankers to process. And your contract was already processed a few days ago - your bank account does exist, it's just on the SMJHL tab of the spreadsheet.

Withdraw $500k for professional weekly training

Updated

Withdraw $500k for weekly training (Olli Ojala)

Updated

Withdraw $500k for weekly training.

Updated

[Image: dnlll.gif]

» Update Page | Player Page | My Twitter «
[Image: 2qcdsat.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: 16gwwf9.png]

Withdraw $1M, Deposit to JPL for his research efforts

Updated, but your bank account is in negative now (-1mil)

Using this payout of $4.5m:

Withdraw 2.5m:
  • 1m: Bauer Shoulder Pads - +2 to 2 of CH/FT/ST
  • 1m: CCM RBZ Speedburner (stick) - +4 to SC or PS
  • 500k of TPE redistribution (5 points)
Should leave me with positive 500k, not including any other deposits.

Thanks!

Updated

Withdrawing 4M
-500K for training
-500K for CCM Shoulder Pads
-500k for Warrior Dolomite Stick
-1M for GRAF PK 7700 Skates
- 1.5M for CCM CL 500 Gloves

Updated

[Image: galatix2.gif]
by @NUCK @QuantumCowboy @engimatic @GLU @FlappyGiraffe @karey

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] l [Image: HuqtOb2.png]

2m for redistribution

Updated

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

500k Training

Updated

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

Withdraw 500k and send to @[<a href='index.php?showuser=2456' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Anders157</a>] for Sig...

Updated

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Withdraw $1.8mil for redistribution.

Don't worry bankerman, money will come thru i'm good for it (article+graphics+fantasy draft money)

<a href='index.php?showuser=2456' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Anders157</a> Updated and your bank account is in negative for -2,3mil for now. This is the last transaction I will allow until your bank account goes back in range.

Withdraw $500K for World Class Training

Updated

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Withdraw 500k for training, $1mill for CCM RBZ Speedburner, and $1.5mill CCM CL 500.

Updated