Create Account

S41 PT #1 - New Wave

Woah, I do not think I am ready to even start thinking about regression. So far Tor Tuck’s build strategy has just been to gain TPE and wing it. I am definitely not moving down the path of planning my next player. The biggest decision that will likely face Tor’s next player will be whether or not he exists at all as I have bounced back and forth between thinking I am going to recreate or not when Tuck hangs them up. If I do create another player, it will be a big decision on whether or not I decided to stick with the Tuck name and keep things the same as I have in most of the other leagues or whether or not I will mix it up. I do not know what type of player I will create if I decide to do so, but I am pretty sure it will not be a goalie unless there is some glaring need at the position around the league when the time to create rolls around.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Written task: What do you think you'll make when you recreate? Write 150 words about who your next player might be. Who will they be? What's their story? What kind of player? Must be at least 150 words and include a player name, nationality, position, and an archetype.

Dermot Lavelle Jr. will be a cookie cutter of his father, Lavelle who spent 4 seasons in the SMJHL with St Louis and is currently in his rookie SHL season with the Buffalo Stampede. Lavelle Jr. will of course be from the Republic of Ireland, will also be a center who is a sniper and will exert the same level of SMJHL and SHL dominance as his father. To just what level will Lavelle dominate at is still up in the air....for now.

God knows where Lavelle will be drafted and by whom, he could make his way back to St. Louis especially if his father gets his jersey retired there, but realistically that's what years in the future from now.

Looking at it further I just needed enough words to fill up this PT, I won't be recreating whenever Lavelle runs out of steam and retires for whichever SHL franchise he is on at that time in his career. Lavelle will be a true one and done.

Regression is not something that is on Cash Savages mind, but he knows someday he will have to retire. He is pumping out babys left and right so that there will be another little savage to take the reigns and dominate this league just as his father is now. There is Rob, Jason, John Jr, Cash Jr, Anthony, RJ, Zach, Jordan, Troy Jr, Steven.......the list goes on and on. One of his many sons will take over for him that is for sure. When regression does hit cash he is going to take it with pride. He will likley retire withen the first one or two years of regression. "Its better to burn out than to fade away" is a quote to live by in the savage household. Now onto the real question, how the hell does Cash Savage keep having boys? no doctors are sure but it is theorizied that the Savage males have 98 percent male sperm......somehow.....lets just role with that. Most Savage boys have been born in canada but not all, sometimes shit happens ya know? They are 90 percent wingers as well so we can expect that if one makes it this far he will be a winger.

202 words

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

My next player will be the end of the Wong dynasty for at least a generation. The name will be Ryan E. Bal. A weird hockey last name, but a name nonetheless that will be recognized to go down in the SHL as one of the best defenders in history. From Waterloo, Ontario Canada, apart of the tri-cities of Ontario. This player will not be the best scorer from the blue line, but he will be a very good puck moving defender. With average checking abilities, he will still be able to use his 6'5" size to slow opponents down and just get in their way. His long reach will make it harder for opponents to get around him with his amazing poke check that almost seems to never miss. The best part of his game however will be his passing ability. His vision up the ice breaking the puck out is just amazing. Through 2 seasons so far in juniors, he has only had 5 passes intercepted in his career. He will always find his teammates stick, even if they're not in his line of vision. He just knows where everyone is, and sees lanes that no one else does. He has won every passing skills competition in his young short career. At the young age of 18, he will be joining the SHL at an older age however, which could limit on how long his SHL Career is.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

I haven't thought too much about my next character other than their nationality. I haven't even decided whether I'd continue with my tradition of female characters. I just know that I will probably create a Polish-American player, so that just in case we get a Polish Federation I can be involved. I've decided that I want to have a player that actually makes a name for them-self, so I'd probably make a sniper on the wing, Something similar to how I made Annie Connelly in the GOMHL.
In terms of backstory, again I haven't thought that far ahead. What I do know is that they'll probably end up having some sort of connection to the City of Chicago and will have some tenuous familial ties to another player I've created. I'm not going to make a child of Koda due to the fact that I think I'd like to give some time in between so there's some sort of realism in the idea that she has a kid. Also, she already has a kid that's going to play in the NSFL, future star kicker Rose Jenkins.
If I go with the Polish-American route, I know that the player's last name has to be Wojtyła after PJPII. If it's a girl, I'll probably run with Nathalia since that was already a character I created; maybe Claudia. If it's a guy, maybe Robert or Jakub or some other Polish National Team player.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

As a player that has just started regression I don't think I'll be recreating. Wilson is a one-hit wonder that will stand alone. There is no way I can top the effort that I have put into him so whatever I do will be disappointing and tarnish my name.

If I were to recreate, however, I would create his child. Wilson is unmarried but he has many bastard children all around SHL inhabited cities. One of them must have good enough genes to crack into the SHL. The name shall be created by a name generator as which kid will make it is completely random. Odds are that he will be from Seattle as that is where Wilson has spent most of his time. West Kendall, however, is an ever increasing odds at the moment. He will almost definitely be an American that plays shut down defense. Hopefully, if this bastard ever materializes he will make Wilson proud enough to legitimize him.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

When I recreate I will probably make another winger just because I’ve enjoyed my players journey and have had a great career with it winning a four star cup and also playing in the challenge cup final! My player would be Named Beat Meoff based after the famous kicker from the national sim football league. My players story would be the same as my current one just a young kid from Newyork who fell in love with the sport. My archetype would deffinetly he scoring because since I can’t score in real life might as well have my player do it. My archetype will be the same just update whatever random stat I feel like doing on that particular day. If I made a new player I would hope to play for the crows again and win another cup with them. But ultimately I’m not recreating until dude does and I will out last regression.

My next player will most likely be a playmaking centre, strong defensively as well. His name's going to be Sebastian Gray, passed down to him from the name generator in the shitty Harry Potter mobile game, twas a waste of time but it gave me one super fly name. I'll most likely stick it out as Team Canada's GM in IIHF, so barring any changes there, he will be Canadian like Nour Harrak is, and ideally be a big part of the core down the middle eventually. Likewise, Gray will by default go to the Kelowna Knights, as I'll most likely still be the GM there as well, and hopefully perform better than Harrak did, chasing a few records and hopefully being able to join the triple gold club with a strong Four Star cup win as a part Knights organization. Afterwards I look forward to taking Gray on a new path into SHL stardom, working harder and faster than I did with Harrak to hopefully put him in the SHL Hall of Fame.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

[Image: 36TxqPj.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

When I inevitably reach the point of needing to recreate, I've always had the underlying interest of slowly making my way up the ice out of the goal, and creating a steady two-way Swedish defenceman in the same vein of a Nicklas Lidstrom, or current Victor Hedman. I've always enjoyed the type of player that's seen as a rock of a team and a focal point that can always be relied upon to do their job, even if I'm not necessarily the type of game breaking franchise player, ala a current day Connor McDavid. The story of the player would be a very cold, calm and calculated type personality with a great degree of focus on the sport, without the unnecessary drama or flair for theatrics that a lot of players have nowadays. This may not sound like the most exciting template for a player that requires the amount of time investment that this league has, but it's always been a thought that I've enjoyed toying with and I look forward to hopefully trying it down the road.

Code:
178 Words

[Image: Partridge.png]

San Francisco

[Image: PRedauw.png]

If I recreate, I think my next player will play as a Winger. I haven’t really decided what side yet, but I’ve always heard and read that a left handed winger is something great to have. Just to keep up with the “storyline”, it would possibly be another Tuck brother to continue the great Tuck name with <a href='index.php?showuser=2766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ErM</a>, and would most likely be a sniper. He would continue the great story of the Norwegian way of the Tuck, and of course would be the yet another younger brother. You can never have enough Tucks, and this one’s name would probably be something like Timmy Tuck. I think I would quite enjoy playing as a Sniper and would love to see the other side of the ice, since Tommy has been quite shit since I made him. Hopefully Tommy will step his game up so I don’t have to think about making a Winger any time soon.

(156 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Muford@May 24 2018, 11:06 PM
If I recreate, I think my next player will play as a Winger. I haven’t really decided what side yet, but I’ve always heard and read that a left handed winger is something great to have. Just to keep up with the “storyline”, it would possibly be another Tuck brother to continue the great Tuck name with <a href='index.php?showuser=2766' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ErM</a>, and would most likely be a sniper. He would continue the great story of the Norwegian way of the Tuck, and of course would be the yet another younger brother. You can never have enough Tucks, and this one’s name would probably be something like Timmy Tuck. I think I would quite enjoy playing as a Sniper and would love to see the other side of the ice, since Tommy has been quite shit since I made him. Hopefully Tommy will step his game up so I don’t have to think about making a Winger any time soon.

(156 words)
B)

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Seein as I’m a first time SHL player and still play in the smjhl it’s gonna be a loooong time before I start to legitimately think about recreation. Currently I’m Doug Dimmadome a playmaking pass first wing. When I recreate I plan on sticking with forward but I’m goin the exact opposite and going straight scoring machine. It’ll be after Dimmadome is retired and in the half of fame so it’ll be an easy choice to recreate with his son non other than Chet Ubethca. Since Dimmadome was kind of s man whore he had Ubetcha at a young age so he was able to watch his father play for the majority of his life. He saw the passes his father would make but loved to see who would be on the finishing end. He fell in love with goal scoring baby. Anyways before I think of reacting I’d like to first crack the SHL and see what the full experience is all about. But it was fun to give Dimmadome a son lol

[Image: C7dtIWsVsAA3wdJ.jpg]
Doug Dimmadome owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome Wolfpack Armada Usa

Continuing my tradition of jamming together soccer player names, I think in many seasons when I finally retire Goat-Z I will recreate as a Greek player named Kostas Papadopoulos. That last name is probably my favorite in the history of last names. It seems like somewhat of a frustrating position to play but I still think I would want to try out a goalkeeper at that time as well. I would definitely be a butterfly goalie because that always seemed like the most fun when playing NHL games long ago. I'm not sure what nationality I would end up joining for IIHF purposes. Might just be the German team again if my buddies are still there, or could try something new that always needs more players like Latvia. My dream would be to someday help whatever SHL team I end up with win the title with a big shutout performance in Game 7. More likely, I would just be really bad though. How the heck do you build goalies in this league anyways?

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

[Image: g4lexB6.png]

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]