Create Account

Kjell 6/3

Hey look, that time I've spent fucking around with photoshop during lunch at school doesn't look like a complete waste now!
[Image: kEFFuXB.jpg]

[Image: 2IWATAk.jpg]

First submission as well!

: o

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

did this dude really just casually drop a Copenhagen-esque sig on us

he really just clowned us all smh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 3 2018, 10:09 PM
did this dude really just casually drop a Copenhagen-esque sig on us

he really just clowned us all smh

I gotta say, he's a wizard. Mine are no where near as good

sharp work

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn+Jun 3 2018, 09:09 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (WannabeFinn @ Jun 3 2018, 09:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->did this dude really just casually drop a Copenhagen-esque sig on us

he really just clowned us all smh[/b]
I'm not sure what you mean by that, care to drop a bit of knowledge on me?

<!--QuoteBegin-crutch@Jun 3 2018, 09:14 PM
sharp work[/quote]
Thank you Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Kjell@Jun 3 2018, 08:18 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by that, care to drop a bit of knowledge on me?

Thank you Smile

Copenhagen is one of the best signature makers on the entire site.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Keygan@Jun 3 2018, 09:20 PM

Copenhagen is one of the best signature makers on the entire site.
Good to know, maybe I can try and get a couple tips from him then.

First GFX submissions get double pay, always a good idea to try and get 4 sigs in this submission to max out your pay Cheers

Also make a note of it in your post in case another grader grades it and misses that it’s your first submission

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Jun 3 2018, 09:51 PM
First GFX submissions get double pay, always a good idea to try and get 4 sigs in this submission to max out your pay Cheers

Also make a note of it in your post in case another grader grades it and misses that it’s your first submission
Good to know, thank you! When are these due by?

Quote:Originally posted by Kjell@Jun 3 2018, 09:13 PM

Good to know, thank you! When are these due by?

All the 5/20 submissions will be graded by tomorrow, then 5/27 by next Monday and the 6/3 submissions will be started to grade after that

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Jun 3 2018, 10:18 PM

All the 5/20 submissions will be graded by tomorrow, then 5/27 by next Monday and the 6/3 submissions will be started to grade after that
Alright thank you! I'll make a note as well like you said to

Your one for me is so good damn

Sig 1: 9/10

This sig is wonderfully done. I like the blend of colors, I like the text and the render and the background both fit the piece. The render is a little bit too much "off the page" here for me in that it doesnt really blend super well with the background behind it since they are such different colors. Still, a really nice piece.

Sig 2: 7/10

Nice, solid, basic sig. Text could be a different color and the render could blend a good bit better with the background but all the basics are executed well here.

Total Payout: $1,450,000 x2 First time bonus = $2,900,000

[Image: insayne.gif]