Create Account

S41 Championship Week

Task One:

This is a very interesting question. At first, I really wanted Los Angeles to win the Challenge Cup. I’ve always been a big fan of rooting for the conference if my team couldn’t make it. To me, it shows that the West is Best and all that jazz. But I have to say, seeing pictures of Bojo in his actual West Kendall jersey really swayed me. I have some really cool friends on the Platoon that I really think deserve a title. Guys like Alex Light, John Langabeer, and even Ludwig Koch Schroder. Bojo getting that ring would be amazing. I’ve always been the first person to joke about how cursed WKP is when it comes to the SHL, and while I’d be sad to lose that joke, these guys have been through a special kind of hell and to see them overcome it would be just the best feel good story this league could produce. Go WKP. (158)

Task Two:

The current unsung hero of the playoffs heading into the finals for me is West Kendall defenseman Jon Ross. Ross selflessly switched to defense last season and its finally paying some dividends for him. In 13 games, Ross finds himself with 11 points, (3 goals and 8 assists), while being a plus 7. He’s doled out 28 hits and 18 shot blocks along the way as he’s found himself to be invaluable to the Platoon’s playoff run. He doesn’t get as much publicity as Ludwig Koch Schroder, or even up and coming Finn Kruger, but Jon Ross deciding to go from high scoring forward to the blue line really demonstrates what it means to be a team player. West Kendall has suffered for years in the SHL, but while they’re on their best run in years, its been because of the play of guys like Jon Ross. Hopefully, Ross can keep this up for the Platoon in the finals. (159)

Task Four: Sent in PM

Task Six:

Before the first game in West Kendall, the Platoon’s opening ceremonies team put on quite a show. The ice looked as though it were the jungle, and there was a real live Panther stalking around the ice. He was searching for his prey, being the predator that he is. All of a sudden, you hear the screeching of multiple bald eagles as they descend from the rafters of the arena. Now the predator has become the prey. The eagles start dive bombing at the panther, and while he fends off a few of them, the entire flock becomes too much. The panther has been taken hostage by the eagles and they all work together to bring him to their giant nest in the rafters of the arena. The jungle theme is replaced on the ice by “its our jungle now!” and the home team comes out of the tunnel to a very pumped up crowd, ready to take on LA together. (161)

Task Nine: Sent in PM

Cup winning goal: John Langabeer, Platoon, Usa

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

4:

[Image: C7dtIWsVsAA3wdJ.jpg]
Doug Dimmadome owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome Wolfpack Armada Usa

TASK ONE: We ask y’all a lot about who you THINK will win the finals for different reasons. Let’s change it up a bit. Who do you WANT to win the finals, and why? Must be at least 150 words.
Since I'm not as invested in SHL and know some familiar faces in both teams I'd take another approach to this question - Los Angeles Panthers after S39 loss in Challenge Cup Finals 2-4 to Minnesota Chiefs, and their last title came in S17, when they won Challenge Cup 4-2 over Toronto Stars. On the other hand, West Kendall Platoon team lost their last four challenge cup appearances - in S8 lost Challenge Cup 1-4 to Calgary Dragons, in S15 lost 1-4 to Edmonton Blizzard, in S25 lost 3-4 to Winnipeg Jets and in S28 2-4 to Edmonton Blizzard. Their last win came in season 5 sweep when they Won Challenge Cup 4-0 over Vancouver Nightmare - team that doesn't longer seem to exist. So I'm probably going to cheer for WKP, though both teams deserve it and it's always a bad taste when you fall just short, as I did with Militia this season... I think also that Panthers have the younger core and should be able to contend for more years than West Kendall Platoon, so one more reason for me why I'd rather have WKP now and have Panthers wait a bit longer, but hey I'm just going to enjoy nonetheless the final result.

TASK THREE: Create a poster showcasing a player who you think could have a shot at the Razov (playoff MVP). Must include at least one player render, player name, team name, team logo, and at least two sim statistics.
[Image: 4SSSsLZ.png]

TASK FIVE: Design the Finals patch that goes on this season’s Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup jerseys. Must include the image of a trophy/cup and some representation of each team in the finals, and it must resemble a patch or a badge.
[Image: XSxbHmn.png]

TASK FOUR:
Done and sent via PM

TASK NINE:
Done and sent via PM

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? (NOTE: This question will be graded at the conclusion of the winning-game sim of the Challenge Cup Finals, even if that happens before the conclusion of Championship Week.)

Cup Winning Goal
Sophia Bennett Panthers

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

TASK ONE: We ask y’all a lot about who you THINK will win the finals for different reasons. Let’s change it up a bit. Who do you WANT to win the finals, and why? Must be at least 150 words.

This is easy. I really really really want the Platoons to win the finals this year. Why? Because I play for them that is why! No, but if someone as a fan, I would still want them to win because of this stupid curse they have had. They have not won a championship since S5 which was a very long time ago. But also, they have had the best season of their life this year and this season is really their only chance to win it. If they do not win, it will hurt because of regression that will strike each and every one of their stars. But also a particular player from WKP who has made a lot of promises if he wins a championship in WKP so that will be very fun to watch and all the media will get their cameras ready for all the fun if WKP win.

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

The unsung of my choice is not from WKP because that will be pretty snob move by myself so from the Panthers, it is the goaltender Evgueni Marmeladov. People praise Beaujeaux Biscuit so much but how about Evgueni Marmeladov. He has been fantastic and the only reason the Panthers are even still in this series. He may have had some rough games but he also had some really good ones which led to wins. His save percentage is above .905 which is really good especially after some games against the best offensive team. He has no experience in the finals and not a lot in the playoffs but Marmeladov has been a beast and it is not even debatable. There is game 7 right now and people are not giving a lot of credit to the goaltender which he deserves. It will be interesting but my unsung hero goes to Evgueni Marmeladov.

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

DONE

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

DONE

[Image: giphy.gif]

I think I'd like to see the West Kendall Platoon win. It's been a very long time since they've won and you always like to see iconic members get their cup win so it would be awesome for Bojo to finally get his. He's been commissioner and done so many great things for the site like the Bojo box and he's been waiting such along time. Hopefully this will be his season. Not a huge Panthers fan, couple of the guys on that team bug me so it's kind of odd being from the west and not rooting for the west representative but I really do hope one of the best members of the SHL will finally get his cup. And by proxy then Pushkin would get his cup too. I will always remember the picks of Pushkin rooting for us in Montreal when we were going for the cup back some 15 seasons or so ago. So here's to hoping Bojo and Pushkin can finally celebrate together and Pushkin gets a special treat!

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S41 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. lhiorwergodcudhcks
2. gdekaastkrnrein
3. knaekoganjrrro
4. groeiundmvelmeava

Sent

TASK SIX: During this season's Stanley Cup finals, we saw some pretty wild pre-game ceremonies and introductions to the games. What kind of performances do you think the two teams in the Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals might put on before their games? In at least 150 words, describe one of the finals pre-game ceremonies and what kind of craziness you think may have occurred.

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

1. How many Challenge Cup Finals have the Los Angeles Panthers been to?
2. When was the last time the Panthers won the President’s Trophy?
3. On record, who holds the West Kendall Platoon single-season franchise record for regular season scoring?
4. Who was the Platoon’s last winner of the Turd Ferguson?

Sent

Bonus: Mikko Linna Platoon

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

The West Kendall Platoon knocked out the Buffalo Stampede in their first ever return to the playoffs in at least 4/5 seasons. Usually you would spend your entire existence and more booing and hoping for the team that knocked you out, would suffer a quick demise in the following round. But us folks here on the Stampede aren't salty fucks and we don't really wish hate on another team except for those cornballs in Toronto who hang on our every word. I'd like to see either of the two teams win it to be fair. I don't know much about any of them other than being an updater for LAP for a brief period of time.

The Platoon boast an impressive front paring of Linna & Light who thus far have been tearing the playoffs apart and a wise man would place a substantial amount of money down on the Platoon winning it all as they head into the final and deciding game 7.

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S40 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

Joshua Woodcroft is a name many have skipped over this season, especially so during the post season. The Los Angeles Panthers currently have 7 players on their team in double digit scoring in this years playoffs, but what separates Woodcroft from the rest? He's a rookie. That's what. Woodcroft has a clean split in this years playoffs, 5 goals and 5 assists to combine for a total of 10 points. Boasting a 17.86% shot percentage from his opening 28 shots, Woodcroft has shown confidence and composure of experience that would dwarf his age. He has done all of this behind such a productive line while picking up 0 penalty minutes throughout the playoffs.

Woodcroft will undoubtedly be ignore by a vocal community who refuse to look at rookie players as anything but depth for an already stacked team, but watch Woodcroft blossom into a true star following this years breakout season. Yeet. Eskeetit.

1. lhiorwergodcudhcks
2. gdekaastkrnrein
3. knaekoganjrrro
4. groeiundmvelmeava

TASK SIX: During this season's Stanley Cup finals, we saw some pretty wild pre-game ceremonies and introductions to the games. What kind of performances do you think the two teams in the Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals might put on before their games? In at least 150 words, describe one of the finals pre-game ceremonies and what kind of craziness you think may have occurred.

I don't follow hockey but I briefly googled stanley cup finals pre game ceremony and seen one for ugh, the Golden Knights? The Vegas team and it was for game one I think and it was really long and drawn out. not to mention it was completely over the top for a Hockey game. I get you're trying to inspire the players and fans but it seemed really out of place. Anyway so since they're called the West Kendall Platoon, I figure that they would roll out some actual cannons onto the ice. They would then turn towards the away section which would house the Los Angeles Panthers fans and support and fire actual cannonballs at them im a hope of demoralizing the team before puck drop. While this may or may not be illegal I reckon that it would definitely be on a top 5 compilation series on youtube, that again may or may not actually be related to hockey. *Top 5 sports massacres*

3. On record, who holds the West Kendall Platoon single-season franchise record for regular season scoring?

Mikko Linna - Winning Goal

TASK ONE

This one is a little on the easy side. I want the West Kendall Platoon to win the Challenge Cup, primarily because I'm on the team. That alone would be enough justification, but I'll go a bit more into why I want to win these finals in particular: it's been pretty clear that my activity on-site has been slowing down. To some degree, I've become disillusioned with Kadinger and with my general experience mainly because I'm in that awkward slump period most players suffer between 600-1000 TPE, where you've put in a fair bit of time into your player but get atrocious statistics.

This is largely the fault of the update scale, a now long-bashed feature of the site. I know full well how to dig my player out of this: it's a matter of grinding through the current scale's massive dead-zone until I reach the 1000-1100 mark where my player will likely, overnight, blossom into a useful player. So, winning these finals should help rekindle my desire to update with the vigor that I did early in my career.

Also, again. I'm on the team.

TASK TWO

Danny Mete.

It can be difficult to make your mark on the league as a rookie, and that is doubly true when the playoffs roll around. Danny Mete, however, has managed not only to notch an impressive 9 points in 13 games prior to the finals, but a +9 rating putting him well ahead of some of the team's top stars in that metric. Despite playing only 16.09 minutes per game, Mete has left an indelible mark upon the finals. Of his nine points, three were goals and six were assists, and this reliable point production has made him by far the most effective rookie in the post-season. He's recorded a few penalty minutes at 10, but this hasn't been enough to put a damper on his performance in the slightest.

A performance the like of Mete's has to be regarded as an inspiring one by other young players in the league, who often spend several seasons mired in struggle before breaking out. No, he hasn't scored almost two points per game like some players, but without his steady offense and his reliable two-way play, it goes without saying that the West Kendall Platoon may well have dropped one too many close games to actually be in the Finals to begin with. To add a little cherry on top of an otherwise excellent campaign, Mete's 15 shots blocked place him in the upper ranks of the team in that metric, showing his dedication to win at the expense of his own well-being.

TASK FOUR: SENT

TASK SIX

Perhaps the strangest pre-game performance in the Challenge Cup finals this year came from the West Kendall Platoon, who regularly played video games in their locker room prior the games. Some might say that such a childish, and often contentious ritual would be more of a detriment than anything else, but it seems to have worked for them. Jon Ross, Alex Light and Beaujeaux Biscuit regularly played rousing rounds of various shooter games, generally shouting expletives at one another. Among these are a particular game that includes rappelling down buildings to, ahem, lay siege to hostile groups.

How is this relevant?

Because as part of one of the more grandiose displays in the playoffs this season, Jon Ross pushed for a military-themed pre-game ceremony to bank on the Platoon branding. A number of trained professionals rappelled down from the rafters, some upside down and some right-side up, while the players waited in the tunnel. Then, in a display of pyrotechnics that surely broke some kind of by-law, a mock-wall set up near the tunnel blasted open, allowing the players to rush onto the ice as if they were storming the place. A little over-the-top? Yes. Did it cause controversy? Probably.

Was it exciting?

... Not really. But at least it got Jon Ross and Beaujeaux Biscuit to stop whining about being showed up by the intricate performances put on by other teams.

TASK NINE: SENT

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

This is a tough one. I really don’t know anybody on either roster (until someone corrects me and I look like an idiot) so I can’t really base my decision on that. Neither team has won it in a while, so I can’t say it’s based on being bored of the banner or not. So, what does that leave me with? Team colors, that’s what. LAP has this one won already then. I really think a banner with teal and orange will make the site pop when I first log in. The colors will draw my eyes up almost every time I log in. As much as I love the old red, white, and blue, this site is striving to be an inclusive environment and I would hate for anyone to feel that they aren’t welcome here. So, a LAP wins this based on better colors for attractiveness and inclusiveness. Yay.

I am going to say that there isn’t a single unsung hero, but a group of them. The Panther’s collection of rookies has been outstanding this post-season. Normally you would see teams try to protect their young players by limiting their ice time and putting them on the lower lines and pairings. Not this season. The Panthers have seven total rookies on their roster, that alone is amazing that they have gotten this far. Yes, four of them play a very limited role, each playing under 5 min/game; however, they do have three who have been making an impact. Joshua Woodcroft, James Johnson, and Kamo Gronkjaer have each been doing more than their part. Those three are each playing north of 18 min/game. Woodcroft is currently playing on the second line, Gronkjaer on the 3rd pairing, and Johnson is holding his own on the top pairing, playing against the toughest opposition. Even if LAP doesn’t win it all, things are really looking bright for their future.

This is a another tough one. We have the Panthers, which is a simple concept, versus the Platoon, a group of soldiers. The idea of a Platoon is great, bringing it into reality is a different story. The easiest thing I could think of is opening with a wild Panther on the ice. Its hunting something, but we don’t know what. Then BANG the panther drops dead and a group of soldiers come out, plant a WKP flag and celebrate. One way to spice this up would be to bring in Charlie Sheen to play one of the soldiers. This could back fire however, if Sheen mistakes the panther for a tiger, he may attempt to harvest the blood. In order to avoid the death of a mascot this might not be the best of ideas. I think the real show would be watching a Panther mascot try to get off the ice before a Charlie Sheen in ice skate tried to cut him open and drain his blood.

[Image: horvat3.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2018, 06:56 PM by to12143.)

I was rooting for the Panthers to win the finals after they knocked out Edmonton. A few of my Halifax buddies are on the Panthers so I have no issue with them and was rooting for them to win the championship since I had more connections to them than I did to the Platoon. With Geoff Higgins, James Johnson, and Ben Holtby on the team, I had plenty of players to root for that I came up with on the Raiders. I was hoping they would pull off the victory and get a championship but that was not the case unfortunately, they’ll have to try again next year. They have a great team and it shouldn’t be a problem for them to be back contending. The Panthers shouldn’t have a problem making it and eventually winning the title, but this was their best chance so far and I was rooting for them to win it. (155 words)

Jon Ross was the unsung hero for the West Kendall Platoon. Ross wasn’t putting up a lot of points, as he was behind 7 other players in points scored, but he helped in many other ways. He had 43 hits, which was second on the team behind Travis Jeziak’s 46. He also was +8, meaning when he was on the ice he was helping the team to stay off defense and on offense. Ross also had 25 shots blocked, helping the goalie out in anyway he could. Ross was able to help on the power play, with 1 goal and 4 assists, helping the team take advantage of their opponent’s mistakes and score when they should. Ross was a solid contributor for the team on their quest to win the cup and helped them do it in multiple phases of the game, whether it was defense, offense, or special teams. Add in that he had a game winning goal and he helped the team in many ways. (167 words)

The Panthers pulled out all the stops for the finals. They had many people there to perform, and many big-name guests there to blow the roof off the stadium in what would hopefully be their quest for a cup. Including people from the NFL’s Carolina Panthers, there to show support for the team that shares the same name as them. Bands playing music, performance artists and even some live animals from the zoo, no panthers though as they’re a bit dangerous. This was all capped off when the Lakers came out to show support for their team and to pump up the crowd, and a surprise guest came out for them to help lead the charge. Lebron James walked out and surprised everyone, announcing that he was signing with the Lakers and that he was there to show support for the Panthers to win a championship like he would with the Lakers. (152 words)

Tasks 4 and 9 have been messaged.

Bonus question: Who scores the Cup-winning goal? Jean-Luc Reflieux

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]

This is a really tough question to make a final judgement on, but however I have stated that I want LAP to win even though they knocked out us in the 2nd Round, yet again. But I don't have friends on the team like Matthew Auston, Sophia Bennett etc. and it would be nice for them to win a Challenge Cup for an extended period of time. But there's also the West Kendall Platoon who haven't won a Cup in a real long time and I have the guy who recruited me in Leafer who's due for a Cup after the hard work he's put into this player. Same with Bojo & Zoone two guys have been cornerstones of WKP for a very long time, they deserve it all the way as well. It's a really hard decision and I would be fine with either team winning the Challenge Cup, but I'm going on LAP for this one with the history I have with Matthew Auston on St.Louis.

Code:
168 Words

TASK TWO: Who is your choice for the unsung hero of the S41 playoffs up to this point? Must be at least 150 words and include at least two statistics in support.

For the Unsung Hero in the S41 Playoffs thus far it would be have to be Leafer Reilly for the West Kendall Platoon, who's been apart of the core fabric of the West Kendall Platoon for quite a while now who so far has put up before the S41 Challenge Cup Final 10 points in 13 games, not the most productive on offence but he's known for playing on both sides of the ice. With a glaring -4 and 12 mins, Leafer has struggled a little bit on the defensive side, but it's what the intangibles he brings off the ice with his leadership qualities boosting the morale of the lockeroom. 10 points in 13 games is just a under a PPG but is getting help from Trevor Wilson on the 1st line who has putting the heavy duty load on the first line to make up for the efforts. But I do believe Leafer Reilly will be the unsung hero of the S41 Challenge Cup Finals as well has been the Unsung hero in these playoffs.

Code:
177 Words

TASK FOUR: Completed

Well with LA being the city of the stars, I wouldn't be surprised if they held a pre-game mini circus performance for the fans, with a Panther at the end of it jumping through a hoop or doing some sort of magic trick with the Panthers to finish off the show. I get that Vegas is the showcase city but LA was also at one time an expansion team as well at one time with the LA Kings and it took them a while to get notority and eventually to a couple of Stanley Cups in 2012 and 2014, the same goes with LAP trying to come over the hump winning a Challenge Cup. LA started to gain some traction with the Great One getting traded to the Kings. With these pre-game ceremonies I think LAP will be able to gain more SHL fans eyes with them in my opinion.

Code:
150 Words

TASK NINE: Completed

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Task 1:
Task 2:
Task 4: Sent
Task 9: Sent

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Task 3
[Image: QhUybY0.jpg]

Task 4-Sent

Task 5
[Image: 36iy5Ay.png]

Task 7
[Image: hws2vos.png]

Task 8
[Image: 055Nt9W.jpg]

Task 9-Sent

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

I want West Kendall Platoon to win for obvious reasons. They have been incredibly unlucky for a very long time. It is because they have been great for the past few seasons but have always bounced out of the first round. This year is different they made it to the finals. Beaujeaux Biscuit has also gotten incredibly unlucky and I do not think there is anyone else in this league who deserves a cup more than him. I believe Beaujeaux Biscuit deservers a cup because he is a great guy. The West Kendall Platoon have all the right pieces to win and there really is no one who is toxic on the West Kendall Platoon, they all deserve cups. They are all a fairly young team too, so I could see them being good for a while. West Kendall Platoon are a bunch of hard working dudes and it will be interesting to see how the challenge cup finals works out.

Task 4:
Done

Los Angeles has always been a colorful city and the Los Angeles Panthers is no different. Their first home game of the SHL playoffs kicked off with a bang. It started off with Arnold Schwarzenegger came into the arena riding an ATV waving around a Los Angeles Panthers flag which got the crowd really pumped up. While all the fans were screaming at the top of their lungs Justin Bieber walked onto the ice with a live Panther on a leash. That did not end well because the Panther started freaking out it was on ice. The Panther was slipping all over the place mauling anybody and everybody it came into contact with. It took 10 security guards to capture it. It was not played out well. After that Selena Gomez came out and sang the national anthem beautifully. All in all, I thought it was a great opening ceremony.

Task 9:
Done

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

TASK ONE:
I want the West Kendall Platoon to win the finals, they're a team that has fought hard to be in the championships and has not had a Challenge Cup for many seasons now. Their roster may not hold together without some kind of rebuild after this season, so it's a now or never kind of thing as far as I can see it. I like the Los Angeles Panthers as well, and wouldn’t mind seeing the hoist a cup, but my money is hoping for West Kendall to take it. Of course, as they were the team that knocked us out of the playoffs, it would also be nice to see we were beaten by the champs instead of just losing to second best. Finally JR95 is a stand up guy, and without his guidance my player wouldn’t be half as good as he is today, so I would like to see him get a cup too.

TASK FOUR:
PM'd.

TASK NINE:
PM'd

Code:
Code:

Code:

1. lhiorwergodcudhcks
2. gdekaastkrnrein
3. knaekoganjrrro
4. groeiundmvelmeava

Code:

Code:

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||