Create Account

Sunday Funday: Music

Tatu Makela - Survival Tactics by Joey Baddass. Makela likes the style of old rap.

Charles Walker - Eye of the tiger. Song sucks but people think it’s good. Describes his play on ice tbh.

Marc Palicka - Highway to hell. Only dude in LR that turns off the rap music to play his rock songs that haven’t been relevant in 10 years

[Image: 3.png]

Alex Mack - Hits from the Bong - Cypress Hill (his favorite past time)
Nicholas Pedersen - Chicken Pot Pie - Zach Deputy (One of his favorite foods)
Otis B Driftwood - Vulgaris Margistralis - Heidevolk (Because he's built like a mammoth)

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Bluesfan - When You Were Young by The Killers since he's young

Samee - Because I'm Stupid by SS501 since he's stupid

DMS - Pimp by 50 Cent because DMS gets all the hoes.

Since joining the Riot Joseph Lombardi @“bluefan55” has not stopped talking about Brockhampton. The kid is in love. As such for who he is, I’ve chosen the song Gold - Brockhampton, because Lombardi is nothing but that.

Brent Kennedy@“therealbk”, I swear this man is actually Kurt Angle. Everywhere he goes he constantly has music playing and the people all around know what to do, “YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!” They chant. Medal - Jim Johnston

I haven’t seen much of Matej Elias @“samee”, but what I have I must say the kid is an odd ball. I remember the day we acquired him in a trade from New England, Coach had him on the phone and all we could hear in the background is Barbie Girl - Aqua.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Roman Augustus - I can't really put my finger on why, but every single time i see this guy I'm always singing the Kenny Loggins classic "Highway to the Danger Zone" in my head.

Esa Anrikkannen - Whenever this guy comes around, i only hear classical music. The only real reason why being that he's been around before songs had lyrics and/or words to them.

Alex Mack - This one is painfully obvious, but i'm rocking "Return of the Mack" by Mark Morrison everytime this guy is around. Its a fantastic song for a fantastic human being.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Lion King's Circle of Life is perfect for Mufasa Manuel Goetze, he is a symbol of wolfpack on their reborn quest after years of tanking.

Nothing captures nature of my :mililtia: and Wolfpack teammate nature than loituma - speaking of course about Rafe "Raven" Ulrich.

Wolfpack, of course, has many other great members but only Dieter "Bilbo" Dominique is able to always get the pack in good mood and provide a real sense of serenity - with music straight from the Shire.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Halfdan Thorstein - Unorthodox - Joey Bada$$ - Thor's build is pretty unorthodox from other players and high intensity and brings a unique personality to the LR many do not have, which set him apart from the rest of the league and makes him a top player right now.

Dick Skillsted - Nujabes - Feather - dope ass dude that watches anime, reminds me of the artists with the tracks on Samurai Champloo

Alonzo Garbanzo - nas - memory lane - one of the oldest guy here and reminisces a lot about his long career,

Tigole Bitties - Tig 'Ol Bitties by Your Favorite Martian because of the song name but also because the Bitties end up being fake in the end like his ability to produce in the playoffs

Isaac Cormier-Hale - Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus because Isaac likes to destroy people hits and fists like a wrecking ball

Teodors Cukurs - The Potato Song by Cheryl Wheeler by cause if you know anything about Cukurs you potat is life

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Otis B Driftwood : Black Eyed Peas - My Humps : Is there anything to really say? Otis has the most junk in his trunk, oh just look at his humps. Im not sure what he does with all that junk in his trunk.

Thaddeus Prince: Kid Kamikazi - Clutch Shooter : Well price is one of the best performing back up goal tenders in the history of the league, so it is simple to say he is CLUTCH.

Esa Anrikkanen: Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire: The dragons + Esa = Ring of fire, the flames went higher. The ring of fire burns burns burns, just like when you play the dragons.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Idek half the guys players names but I’ll just use what I call them by
Dms - Lean with me by Juice Wrld, he’s the type of guy u just wanna get high with n vibe with
Dude - Connection by One repbuplic, hes Bae and we got a great connection
Dankoa - Love Scars by Trippie Redd because Fuck u dan

World's Greatest - R. Kelly (This one is for Cory Knouse. Our best player and leader)

No Brainer - DJ Khaled ft. Justin Beiber, Quavo, Chance The Rapper (Our goalie, Michael McFadden. He's a no brainer to start every game for us. As good as any goalie in the SHL)

Sorry Not Sorry - Demi Lovato (Isaac Cormier-Hale, the league leader in PIMs, and not sorry one bit about it)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

@JR95 - Simple Plan - How could this happen to me - Everytime he turns on the news and more talk surrounding the senators comes out related to Melnyk and anything else negative media wise with Ottawa

@Zoone16 Alizée HD: J'en Ai Marre Laurette Fugain - Because he secretly loves WoW and has found memories of this french belle as he watches his night elf female dance the night away

@.bojo - John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads - Because he secretly always wanted to sing this as his drunk song for the team winning the cup, which he still owes us by the way.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

@Keygan 's song is "Bella Ciao" because we are the resistance.

@Jogurtaa 's song is "Who Shot Ya" by Biggie because she is out there killing people.

@Ace 's song is "Like Toy Soldiers" by Eminem because he's got beefs but he doesn't want to rope his teammates into them and such...

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

Benjamin Blue: Brick House by the Commodores cause nothin gets by him
Doug Dimmadome: Thunderstruck by ACDC cause he's fast and sneaky
Cameron Carter II: Teach me how to Douggie cause he can dance

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2018, 02:30 PM by gaby.)

Zander Rhys - Pillar Whatever it takes: litterally the pillar for the young Toronto D squad

Chris York - Oh The Larceny Man on a Mission : doing all he can to carry the offense and the team in the playoffs

Bobby Watson - James Arthur You Deserve Better : always overlook, should be wearing the A letter on his jersey