Create Account

Ireland Announcement

Greetings today.

It is with heavy heart that I must announce the departure of @Evok  as Co-GM of the Ireland national team. She has decided to step down this season after many successful season's running the team with me. When she took over and offered me the Co spot back so many seasons ago I had no idea we could take Ireland to where it is today. She has been instrumental in helping build this team into a strong contender for many seasons to come and has worked hard to help get us 3 medals in 6 seasons after such a long drought before. A few seasons back we switched places and I took over as Head and her as my Co and she was still a great help in building this team and allowing us to compete. I could never thank you enough for all that you've done for the team Evok. You'll always be Co to me <3

With sadness comes opportunity though. I could probably run the team by myself but that's no fun. Besides, this is an amazing chance for someone to get their first taste of being a GM and a good stepping stone for the future. So I will be opening up the Co spot to Applications.

Obviously please don't apply if you can't transfer to Ireland or are not already on the team.
S43 Rookies, Please do not message me about the Co spot until playoffs have started on Monday. If you do message me I will ignore it until playoffs have started and I can legally talk to you

I hope to get some good apps and give someone a shot at GMing and helping bring this team a gold medal that's been alluding us for a bit now.

Applications will close on Wednesday at noon to give a couple days for the S43 rooks after the tampering period is over.

Good luck to all and Tiocfaidh ár lá

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Thanks for the opportunity and long live to Ireland !
I'll bleed Green White and Orange forever !

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

#Hire@bluesfan55

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Applied

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Maybe we get a new friendo Ireland

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Applied.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Applied

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

applied

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

08-10-2018, 03:56 PMEvok Wrote: applied

hired

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

08-10-2018, 01:26 PMml002 Wrote: #Hire@bluesfan55

#@“bluesfan55”forCoS42

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Applied

We're in dIRE need of a co

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

08-14-2018, 08:36 PM.bojo Wrote: We're in dIRE need of a co

Who will land the job?

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay