Create Account

PT Affiliation

08-21-2018, 10:55 AMDangles13 Wrote: TIL the SHL is a gated community.

today you learned? you must be new around here. I'm Blast, Premier winger for the Seattle Succ Riot and we have some ok defensemen on our team.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

08-21-2018, 01:27 PM.bojo Wrote:
08-21-2018, 01:18 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
08-21-2018, 01:16 PMformx Wrote:
08-21-2018, 01:11 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
08-21-2018, 01:09 PMformx Wrote: I've worked with the game for 5-6 years, either in online leagues, sim leagues, or just fucking around and modding the game. The engine is heavily scripted. I don't know if the new launcher changed things, haven't touched the game in a few years but back when last worked with the game around 2015-16, if you played a cpu vs cpu game with the exact same teams, lines, players, and strats 100 times, you'll get the exact same result 100 percent of the time. Could be a blessing or a nightmare for the test sim crowd.

I think the idea was to have it simmed in STHS then stream a game in NHL 04 that has the same result as the STHS sim

That would be extremely hard to replicate

I believe that's what ArGar does except only the score is the same

Ya the wkp finals game he simmed was fun.  It'd be good for the playoffs occasionally

I was thinking we get a team of 4 simmers that sim 4 to 3 games a week each. That means each team is guaranteed at least one game a week. Stream it on twitch. I'd do it without pay as a trial run but would need ArGar's help getting it setup the first time.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Last time I checked this thread it was at page 5. Wtf happened. If this brings in some new ppl who cares if they link other league PTs? PT TPE ain't shit on equipment+redistribution, which last time I checked, costs a dick ton of money and requires active participation in the league in either media/gfx/jobs. Can we please get off our high horses and just be excited to possibly attract new active members?

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

08-21-2018, 02:06 PMml002 Wrote: Last time I checked this thread it was at page 5. Wtf happened. If this brings in some new ppl who cares if they link other league PTs? PT TPE ain't shit on equipment+redistribution, which last time I checked, costs a dick ton of money and requires active participation in the league in either media/gfx/jobs. Can we please get off our high horses and just be excited to possibly attract new active members?

thats were i was at too

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

I'm a fan of PT affiliation. I've talked with someone in other sim leagues about joining here, but they cited the lack of PT affiliation. I like the potential here to grow the league.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Also multiple people that participate in the other leagues said ours are the least demanding, which by any amount of logic, would mean more participation in our PTs! I don't understand how this escalated to 17 pages

[Image: tenor.gif]

Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames

08-21-2018, 02:18 PMml002 Wrote: Also multiple people that participate in the other leagues said ours are the least demanding, which by any amount of logic, would mean more participation in our PTs! I don't understand how this escalated to 17 pages

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

08-21-2018, 02:18 PMml002 Wrote: Also multiple people that participate in the other leagues said ours are the least demanding, which by any amount of logic, would mean more participation in our PTs! I don't understand how this escalated to 17 pages

The first 10 pages was a lot of talk about that stuff, there's been quite a bit of divergence and shit posting.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

08-21-2018, 02:24 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: The first 10 pages was a lot of talk about that stuff, there's been quite a bit of divergence and shit posting.

shl

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

[Image: latest?cb=20140705200545]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

08-21-2018, 02:24 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:

The first 10 pages was a lot of talk about that stuff, there's been quite a bit of divergence and shit posting.

Wow. I am going to report you to the HO for this. None of the posts here are shit and I think everybody did a great job contributing their best.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

I understand that some of you are worried about this, but from my experience with affiliations in other leagues this will help to bring more members to the league and keep other members active, instead of having them go inactive because of time constraints.

08-21-2018, 02:06 PMml002 Wrote: Last time I checked this thread it was at page 5. Wtf happened.

To be fair about half of it is just justice saying good point to people.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

08-21-2018, 01:47 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
08-21-2018, 01:42 PMmajesiu Wrote:
08-21-2018, 01:41 PMEvok Wrote: can i be paid the same salary than any other grader but grade only the french submissions ?

Book me for polish ones

I took 4 years of German and remember like none of it, can I do German ones?

Have fun with mine or RED's submissions then :D

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

08-21-2018, 02:36 PMNobody Wrote:
08-21-2018, 02:06 PMml002 Wrote: Last time I checked this thread it was at page 5. Wtf happened.

To be fair about half of it is just justice saying good point to people.

Very good point