Create Account

Rich and Adam Do a Podcast #8
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2018, 10:10 PM by adamantium.)

LINK TO CAST

This week on the podcast, @Rich and I talk about a variety of topics, including but not limited to: PT affiliation, Labor Day Weekend, Fantasy, Finals, Free Agency, and much more.

And we finally have video! The trade off is that the audio mixing is a bit shit this week. I'm a little loud, Rich is a little quiet. Levels are adjusted for next week. Sorry.

This weeks shoutouts go to our question-askers (@Mike Izzy, @Bonk, @Slappydoodle), the R6 Siege community, buffalo chicken pizza, and of course, you. Thanks for listening, folks.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

I'm glad that no matter where I go, I get reminded about how awful this off-season has been for Toronto

[Image: dbd.gif]

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

[Image: 7c6afoayt0cy.gif]

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 02:00 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Great pod again fellas! always love the pure SHL talk you both bring to the audio waves.

a few things:

Adam, this hate on the good guy dragons is sad to hear! i do get why the salt is thrown, but i hope people appreciate how hard the team actualy works to maintain a level of success. its not done by magic and witchcraft... its done by players who understand their role in maintaining a healthy organization. Its a great group!

2. Samee winning a cup..... no

3. Rich, great call on Odegard.. took him in round 3 as my 1st defender for the exact reasons you stated... but damn you Minny for trading for Fergheral right after my pick!

4. I dont think 5 championships on its own merit is the reason for a HOF nomination.. but something as unique as 1 player owning 5 rings from 1 team is worthy of being looked at as a ++ in a hall of fame criteria. Besides.. If you were good enough get to the point that the hall of fame is considering you.. then its likely that you were a legitimate part of those teams.

Cheers!

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Good podcast as always, thank you for enjoying my podcast too, means a lot.

1. I can’t speak for king but I would be for a podcasting discord, when I saw you asked it I wanted it to be a thing.

2. As an eagles fan, when they won, everyone around the area was very loud for the next couple weeks. If I know what college you to I’m pretty sure you guys had off for the parade.

3. I think what king and I are trying to make a podcast trying to show our progression through the league by the way of what we are trying to talk about, and as we get more situated in the league you will see it in the topics we talk about. But we are a younger podcast so I’m not really sure.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]