Create Account

Justice/JumpierPegasus Suspensions

I'm just waiting till that list of banned words grows to the point where people realize this is a stupid ass idea

Pathetic

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

[Image: 2i3eu0.jpg]

[Image: CamNosreh.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018, 12:01 AM by Grapehead.)

How are people surprised that they were made an example of when they tried to show off how edgy they are in the thread about the new rule? They knew what they were doing honestly, come on now.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Maybe if people on this forum stopped behaving like children, there would be not need for such s-word rules.

The league is losing good members because insulting others and trying to be edgy became "cool", and thunderdomes get more attention than all the media combined.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

I'm so glad HO are cleaning up the forums.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-17-2018, 07:24 AMenigmatic Wrote: Maybe if people on this forum stopped behaving like children, there would be not need for such s-word rules.

The league is losing good members because insulting others and trying to be edgy became "cool", and thunderdomes get more attention than all the media combined.

Yeahthat

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

09-16-2018, 02:14 PMNJBadApple Wrote: There's an overwhelming population of the site that are against it

09-16-2018, 02:18 PMdankoa Wrote: the overwhelming majority's opinions

nah I'd say it's more of a vocal minority situation here guys lol, nice try tho

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Who is the majority of the league that is getting up in arms?

I'm seeing the same few people taking up 80% of these threads with "but y not this guy tho, HO pathetic, rabble rabble."

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

09-17-2018, 12:45 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Who is the majority of the league that is getting up in arms?

I'm seeing the same few people taking up 80% of these threads with "but y not this guy tho, HO pathetic, rabble rabble."

Yeahthat

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-17-2018, 12:45 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Who is the majority of the league that is getting up in arms?

Yeahthat

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

09-17-2018, 12:01 AMGrapehead Wrote: How are people surprised that they were made an example of when they tried to show off how edgy they are in the thread about the new rule? They knew what they were doing honestly, come on now.

This. How is anybody surprised that they got punished in a thread announcing a rule and said punishment when they made an effort to violate said rule?

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

désolé ce n'est pas sa faute, il était en retard

09-17-2018, 07:24 AMenigmatic Wrote: Maybe if people on this forum stopped behaving like children, there would be not need for such s-word rules.

If u can't dish it don't go to the TD whose purpose is for people to fight shit out?

But i agree that homophobic and racist shit and stuff like that shouldn't be a part of the league, but banning words is a bad idea, no matter what word is banned. And being homophobic and insulting people over "race" and shit was already banned, so the rule change was moot.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

09-17-2018, 01:22 PMSmegKingma Wrote:

If u can't dish it don't go to the TD whose purpose is for people to fight shit out?

But i agree that homophobic and racist shit and stuff like that shouldn't be a part of the league, but banning words is a bad idea, no matter what word is banned. And being homophobic and insulting people over "race" and shit was already banned, so the rule change was moot.

ily

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]