Create Account

Gareth Rush is NOT DONE YET
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 08:14 PM by Rush.)

Gareth Rush: "Well here I am, finally at a podium. I continue to take a lot of shit for me actions in the last day but don't say I didn't warn ye. I told ye all from me first interview that I am who I am. That is sometimes arrogant, but confident. I work hard and bust me ass because I want to win. I want to become a star."

"I'm fully prepared to sit out the entire SMJHL season if that's what it takes. Me goal here to get drafted into the SHL and fookin win. And to all those fookin sheep who say that won't happen...ha, ye can go to hell. Simon read through all the rules and there's nothing that prohibits me from entering the Season 45 SHL draft. And I've seen some of the current SHL general managers comment and claim they wouldn't draft me and they're full of shit. If they value having all the nice boys in the locker room over winning games and making money...then they're sorry asses won't have jobs next season anyways."

"I've kicked the hill and now all the little ants are scattering. I've upset the establishment and they aren't sure how to handle it. All the little ants are crawling up me legs with their stupid fookin opinions and little stories about how happy they were to be drafted in the 80th rounds. I don't care! I'm not them and they're not me. They're happy being average; I'm not. And I have a plan."

"I'm obviously not going to play for the Colorado Raptors  Raptors . The Raptors are a front office without a spine and they know now they can't handle Gareth Rush. They want a sweet, little locker room where everyone loves everyone and laddie-dah..."

"I can't play for them, but it's no matter because they have completely shut me out anyways. And that's why I have to go..."

"...to the land of misfit toys!!"

[Image: islandofmisfittoys.jpg]
[Image: yD1X0YY.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

(Gareth Rush dons a Scarecrows Scarecrows jersey. It is revealed he's actually in St. Louis and joined by @JKortesi81 and @TML99 at the podium.)

Gareth Rush: "I'm a fookin Crow! Go Crows!!"

(The trio pose for photos on stage for a moment. Gareth then steps back up to the microphone.)

Gareth Rush: "What are your questions?"

Interview: "What prompted you to sign with St. Louis?"

Gareth Rush: "It's easy, the Crows can handle me ego. After all the bullshit being spewed from that ant hill, the Crows front office revealed themselves to be different. Colorado can't handle me, they bailed the minute I said, "Fook No!" to their reporting of a contract I never agreed to sign. But after all this, all the drama...the St. Louis Crows decided they're all in. Fook the bullshit, let's go win some games."

Interview: "Many of us are a little confused Gareth..."

Gareth Rush: "Confused about what?"

Interview: "Well...you weren't willing to play for the Raptors as a 2nd round draft pick, but you're okay with playing for St. Louis at their cost of a 3rd or 4th round pick?"

Gareth Rush: "Ha, that's horseshit. I never said I was unwilling to play as a 2nd round pick. Of course I would play for a team as a 2nd round pick. Like I said before, this was about the reactions. Colorado reacted like scared little bunnies. I broke the mold and they went running. The scared little rabbits always run."

Interview: "So you're actually okay with being a 2nd round pick?"

Gareth Rush: "Of course I am. Hell, I was selected 13th overall; as a guy whose never played a single minute of North American hockey. That's way higher than half the crybaby fook's who have come at me since I gave the post-draft interview." 

Interview: "I have to ask Gareth, what was this all for then?"

Gareth Rush: "There's thousands of views on every piece of media that has me name attached to it. Me social media accounts are blowing up. Simon's taking calls from dozens of sponsors who want a piece of Gareth Rush. You figure it out."

Interview: "Are you concerned this situation will lead to your being not-welcomed in the St. Louis locker room?"

Gareth Rush: "Fook no! The boys in St. Louis get paid to be there and aren't half as sensitive as the crybaby fook's I've been shaking off me legs since the draft. And I don't know where this shit started; that I'm not a good teammate or a good locker room guy. Let me tell you something, I'm buying all the boys in St. Louis some gold watches. I'm going to bling the boys out. They'll fookin love me because when we hit the ice, it's time to win...and time to make our asses famous."

Interview: "So what happens next Gareth?"

Gareth Rush: "What happens next is I go upstairs and sign me contract. And by the way...the Crows offered me $3 million, but I'm signing for $500,000."

(There's a buzz among the media.)

Gareth Rush: "That's right, $500,000. I told the Crows to take the other $2.5 million and sign the biggest and best free agents that come in after the draft. That's the real me...the team player. One more question..."

Interview: "Are you at all worried about the animosity you've created around the league, given the last 24 hours...especially with the Raptors?"

Gareth Rush: "Fook no! It's all must-see hockey now. I've got sponsors blowing up me phones and I know the SMJHL does too. When Gareth Rush steps onto the ice, it's now going to be a really, really big deal."

Interview: "Is there anything you'd like to say to Colorado?"

Gareth Rush: "Yeah.....fook ye. Go Crows!"

[Image: unknown.png]

1166 words
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 08:03 PM by Nereus.)

[Image: SLi748w.gif]

nvm my image works

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

hell yeah brother cheers from Detroit

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Can we just give him a 10x media so he shuts the fuck up?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

10-26-2018, 08:31 PMwumaduce Wrote: Can we just give him a 10x media so he shuts the fuck up?

Boy, you really turned on me the minute I refused to send you nudes.

10-26-2018, 07:48 PMRush Wrote: "I'm obviously not going to play for the Colorado Raptors  Raptors . The Raptors are a front office without a spine and they know now they can't handle Gareth Rush. They want a sweet, little locker room where everyone loves everyone and laddie-dah..."

why did you even ask them to draft you when it seems like you hate colorado like they murdered your dog or something...

That sounds awfully homophobic. That shit doesn't fly in the SHL today.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

10-26-2018, 08:52 PMwumaduce Wrote: That sounds awfully homophobic. That shit doesn't fly in the SHL today.

Oh, you’re a dude?

Lol

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Graders: this is a self interview double media so it balances out to be regular pay, right?

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

10-26-2018, 09:13 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Graders: this is a self interview double media so it balances out to be regular pay, right?

“Raptors Captain”

How terrible.

10-26-2018, 09:15 PMRush Wrote:
10-26-2018, 09:13 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: Graders: this is a self interview double media so it balances out to be regular pay, right?

“Raptors Captain”

How terrible.

"Registered Member"

How mundane

10-26-2018, 09:19 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote:
10-26-2018, 09:15 PMRush Wrote: “Raptors Captain”

How terrible.

"Registered Member"

How mundane

Woof

10-26-2018, 09:22 PMRush Wrote:
10-26-2018, 09:19 PMTroy_McClure03 Wrote: "Registered Member"

How mundane

Woof

Meow

Living in the limelight, the universal dream...

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page