Create Account

S44 PT #1 - This Version of You

Father time has hit Wilson hard. This will be his first season in a while where he is not beginning as a capped player. His skating has begun to take a bit of a hit, and his oldman legs are beginning to settle in. Make no mistake though, he is still one of the best skaters in the league may just a notch below years previous. This is about the biggest aspect of his game that will change, as his all-star caliber passing and shooting abilities are still one of the best in the league. Another thing that may be seem this season is a decrease in hits over the season. Previously he was able to steadily increase at checking throughout the season, however from here on out he may never throw another body check again.

His linemates will remain much the same with Leafer Reilly being his center. Wilson and Reilly have developed a fair bit of chemistry over the years and it'd be strange to switch it up now especially as they both begin to age.

Here's to hoping for a 7th straight 50+ point season.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

This upcoming season is going to be a crucial one for Alex Winters. Coming off an MVP nominated season and a career high 47 points in 50 games, there are even more expectations for him than there were going into last season. This may be his last year in the SMJHL and with a third GM and Coach in three seasons, Winters is hoping to succeed despite the situation in flux around him. During practice, he has been doing rushes with last year's linemates and good friends, Tony Pepperoni and Philipp Winter, on what his teammates have dubbed "The Cold Pizza" line. The three of them combined for 114 points last season as one of the top lines in all of the SMJHL last year. They're hoping to build on that success again this year as they look to win the 4 Star Cup. Alex is looking forward to taking an increased leadership role with an abundance of new rookies on the team, and hopefully he can help build a solid foundation for the future of his beloved Raptors. Let's go Raptors! #DinoThunder

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Cedric Robinson worked with his training staff this offseason on a dramatic new style of goaltending. "I don't actually care about longevity or about collecting rebounds anymore," he told us in an exclusive interview, "I just want to make saves. I want to be fast, stop pucks, and play with as much intensity as I can." It seems to be working for him--his offseason trainers have told SSPN that he looks better than ever. "He's so quick," a trainer who wished to remain anonymous told our reporter, "and he's constantly working at 100%. Honestly I'm amazed he manages to keep the intensity, but you can see him gasping for air between every play. I honestly don't know if it's sustainable, but it's working now."

One thing that hasn't changed is his role. Robison is slated to start for the Detroit Falcons this season, with his brand new goaltending style on display.

S43 shouldn't show us too much of a difference from Dick than the season before. It all depends on how he clicks and what line he's on i think. Scoring was maxed out last season already and Puck Handling is going to get a fairly good increase. Hopefully it will lead to more goals and points overall. From the looks of the pre-season lines he's currently on the 1st line, but i think that's auto lines so that doesnt say much. However he is still only in the middle of the pack points-wise which is really disappointing seeing how he's the 2nd highest TPE winger and got great offensive attributes. Hopefully Teddy can be a lines wizard to get me producing cause idk what to do about this. Maxed out SK, EN, DF and SC, so you would think that it would do something but apparently not. I guess time will tell if i have to end up outside the history books as a trash tier player or nah.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

NSFL PT

[Image: xOtrQ61.gif]

After drinking the off season away and growing an impressive beard, Troy McClure III has shaved, then regrew a reasonable beard, and is now ready to return to Winnipeg. His tears have been dried by the cold ice and warm chocolate milk from his teammates. Everyone else looks great in the lockerroom, but Troy hasn't grown much at all. He is far and away not the player the jets need him to be. He is still sloppy in both zones, slow to skate, and seems unable to get pumped up for games. The playoffs are still fresh in his mind, and it shows. He is no longer a rookie that can ride the excuses that he is new, but he is still going to try it anyway. The only bright spot is the fact that GM and Player, Flappy Mc Pappy, is now going to be the pairing partner for Troy. He calms him much like a bottle of milk calms a baby, or a bottle of beer calms a sour locker room.

Hopefully Troy advances from his season last year. Only time will tell.

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Nope I have not changed in any way all I've done is bank TPE and my role hasn't changed at all since I'm still on the top defense pairing and top power play and top penalty kill and no I haven't hit regression yet and so I think the only thing that has changed at all is that I shall be playing with Raymond Bork as my partner this season which is different from last season because Raymond Bork is a rookie which means he didn't play in the SHL last season so it would have been impossible for me to play with him since I am not eligible for minors and he didn't play in the SHL as for goals I would like to score points and prevent other teams from scoring points but also lose a lot to get a good draft pick this season the end.

Code:
155 words

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

For the most part, Mia Landvik is still the same player she's been for the past 16 years, but when she returns to New England this season, almost everything else will be different. The team has brand new general managers who sparked controversy in the locker room. There has been huge change in the roster, both related and unrelated - people Landvik has played with for all or much of her career, like Toivo Kosonen, Jasper Clayton, Patrikov Bure, and Oisin Fletcher have left. All those roster gaps called for the new GM team to make moves to bring in new people, like Tigole Bitties, via trade. Her jersey still has the C on it, but it also has a brand new logo. Dieter Dominique is still her alternate captain, but he recently announced his intent to retire as well, and the other A is rookie Manuel Gotze, who is brand new to the leadership team. Landvik's role in New England is largely the same, but S44 is undoubtedly going to be characterized by a shift in the way she leads in the locker room.

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Hmmm, what's new for Nikolaus Scholz. Honestly, not much at all. The veteran center and long time Blizzard is set to enter his 20th season in the SHL and is definitely in the twilight of his career. Gone are the seasons of lofty point totals, instead Scholz has honed his faceoff game, finishing #1 in the league in faceoff win% in S42 and S43. He's eager to pick up where he left off in that regard going in to S44. Outside of that the majority of the time will be spent mentoring the next wave of players soon to be joining the Edmonton Blizzard family. There are many new faces going in to S44 and it'll be Scholz' mission to make sure all are welcome and ready to kick off the upcoming season the best way possible. Also involved at a management level Scholz is eager to begin his new GM duo with long time Blizzard teammate Keygan. It will take some time to adjust after 8 seasons with his previous management partner Eric Chisling parted ways for New England, but so far the team hasn't missed a step and looks poised to do some damage in S44!

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

http://nsfl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...ntry157774

[Image: giphy.gif]

PBE PT - Bayley

S44 will mark the first time that Liam O'Callghan will not don the Seattle Riot jersey. Instead, the Irish rearguard will pull a black and silver jersey over his head as he takes to the ice as a member of the Texas Renegades. O'Callaghan was a highly sought after free agent this past offseason and he was able to work out a sign and trade with Texas management. O'Callaghan is excited to begin his journey with the Renegades who he personally believes is about to become one of the premier teams in the Simulation Hockey League; the young defence coupled with emerging offensive firepower should see the team from the Lone Star state climb up the standings. Liam is hoping that being surrounded by a host of talent will see his numbers reach new highs, being the go-to guy for a young Seattle team was an honour but it can weigh down on a young player. Having some more veteran members to lean on means Liam can focus on his game without the burden of being a young captain and the thought of that is tantalizing; can the budding star break out in his fifth season and get himself in the conversation for some awards?

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

As a veteran player in this league nothing has really changed too much with me this offseason other than grinding and continuing to put in the work to be the best player I can. I haven’t slowed down yet and my mind is just as sharp as ever. I’ve been training out of several different performance centers around the world in preparation. Learning from the best will make me the best I’ve ever been.

The goal for me, every season, is to win the cup. That’s it. All I care about is winning. Yea some stats are nice but I really just want to win and put my teammates into position to score some goals. Blocking shots is nice too.

I think I’ll still be a top 4 pairing this season and I’ll be the glue guy that helps bring in another championship to the best fans in the world.

09-13-2018, 05:12 PMNUCK Wrote: If I didnt have a Canadian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in Switzerland. They accused me of being an American and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

NSFL PT

[Image: 3.png]