Create Account

Simon Proulx Drops Client; Future Certain

Simon Proulx Drops Client; Future Certain
November 13, 2018 (the actual date)

NEW YORK - Contradictory to a recent article detailing the firing of Player Agent Simon Proulx by controversial figure Gareth Rush, we here at the NNFTBOU have insider information that says quite the opposite. Here is an exclusive statement from the emotionally distraught agent:

“It's no secret Gareth is a handful. He's hot-headed, snide, and has a lot more to say than anyone wants him to. It makes sense that he Rushed to get a story out in an attempt to preserve his quite irreparable public image, but that just won't fly. The fact of the matter is, I was not fired by Rush. I dropped him as a client.

"There is a certain level of poise you need to have as a hockey player. All General Managers look for the character guys when it comes time for draft, so when Gareth had a meltdown when he fell to the second round in an 8 team draft it said a lot. GMs no longer wanted anything to do with him. After spending a second round pick on him, Colorado gave him up for a future fourth round pick. His value tanked, and his poise spiraled in tandem with it.

Look, I've known Gareth since he was just a boy. I started scouting him when he was just 10 years old trouncing kids in midget leagues. He was never such a crazed lunatic when I first met him. He came up with the idea to become a "hot-head character" when he was just 16, and it worked. He was highly touted. Scouts flocked to his games. Girls wanted him. He was untouchable. Still, it was always just a character.

Then he got a taste of success. He lost himself in it. He was quickly becoming the facade he just put on for the publicity. It wasn't long before he was getting into drugs. Fights at the pubs. I've personally walked in on him abusing the whores he refused to pay because all of his finances were tied up in dog fights. He was out of control. I did my best to quell this plummeting attitude, but it came with threats of violence against me and my family...

The point is, Rush is unstable. He is a liar and a crook. It's no wonder his team mates in St. Louis are wary of him, and I don't envy the next agent to take him on."

Powerful stuff from a reliable source, the man himself. We reached out to Gareth for a comment but heard only slurred Irish obscenities on the other end before being hung up on.

Code:
461 words

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Daniel Karlsson is calling Proulx begging for him to become his new agent

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2018, 07:47 PM by Rush.)

@Dude  if you need help playing this game, just ask. We can certainly do better than you stealing my shit.

Great article! Well written! Have an upvote.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Stellar article brother! Keep it up!

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]