Create Account

Player Thè Dude Signs with Proulx Player Agency

Following an incendiary break up between Gareth Rush and Simon Proulx, the Proulx Player Agency has been looking at new clients to bolster their ranks. To announce the signing of Thè Dude to their agency, the President of the firm Simon Proulx himself said this at the press conference:

"We are very excited to add a legitimate major league hockey player to our firm. Dude is an established and elite player in the SHL on one of the hottest teams in the league. Starting his career going 12th overall, the second round mind you, of the SMJHL entry draft, he quickly showed his prowess on defense winning a cup in St. Louis and going 10th overall, first round mind you, in his SHL entry draft. Truly a statement to keeping a level head and putting in the work rather than being a primadonna and tanking your career over imaginary snubs. We're proud to have him be a part of our firm and look forward to a longer and consistently successful career."

The details of the signing are, of course, blurred to say the least, but whatever the terms, Dude and Proulx Player Agency are all better off for this signing. Dude had only this to say about the signing:

"He's my character now lol"

Code:
213 words

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Sounds like a smart move to sign with such a respected man in the Business dude, maybe He'll get you the big buck that you are deserved. Maybe we will see some more signing soon

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

11-13-2018, 08:20 PMluketd Wrote: Sounds like a smart move to sign with such a respected man in the Business dude, maybe He'll get you the big buck that you are deserved. Maybe we will see some more signing soon

As a reliable Proulx insider, I can tell you more big signings are on the way.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

I can't wait to hear about the coming signings. Exciting news

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

ayo @Dude how do i get in

11-13-2018, 10:23 PMSamee Wrote: ayo @Dude how do i get in

nice sig

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho