Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Cordially Invited

11-24-2018, 09:47 AMr1c3bowl22 Wrote: Only priorities during this holiday season, so I bought @.bojo several classes from Udemy so that he can finish Blockey and give the rest of the world a present.

I'm still waiting for that

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

here, @JayWhy, i got you this.
[Image: aiCOhxd.jpg]
it’s vodka. AND it’s in a cool bottle. just uhh... be careful on your rolls when you’re drinkin’ it, bud.

@Samee I bought you a book of the SHL code of ethics, to help with your future SHL GM duties, however it might be pretty useless to you now, I also got you a picture of my two Four Star cup rings the knights won back to back when you left.... rip! Hahahah

[Image: nasty.png]

11-24-2018, 08:02 AMiOBESE Wrote: @caltroit_red_flames , @karlssens, @Evok , @Keygan ,@SlashACM ,@"cpetrella" ,@ckroyal92  In the spirit of the winter coming and the Christmas I decided to go with something practical and at the same time representative. Im gifting you all a scarf with some Latvian native signs. For uneducated Americans it might look like full of swastikas, but it really is not. I hope you wear it proudly and tell others about a small Northern-European country that this awesome scarf came from!

P.S In Latvian culture this scarf is used as a belt. The name of it is Lielvardes Belt, one of the most popular items of Latvian culture.

I actually learned somewhere that before the nazi party the swastika was a religious symbol. At least I believe it was religious.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

@"JumpierPancakes"

For my Bean Brother, my Best Bean Friend, and my Bean Sweetheart, I decided to get him a Montreal Militia jersey with JP G** on the back of it as the gag gift. I also decided that, in lieu of his girlfriend being deported, I would get a glass statue of her made, and have it filled with delicious beans. I love you JP!

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2018, 02:01 PM by King.)

I felt bad excluding someone from the Pride so...

@Snuffalupagus the winters get cold, and theres no neck warmer long enough for your massive trunk, so I hand knitted you one.

@prettyburn to help you and Xena make your definitive rankings of sexiest men in the NHL I got a group of NHL men to a shirtless photoshoot so you have more material to base your rankings on.

@Jiggly_333 I spoke with a friend in the biz and got your a record deal, you'll have three studio albums and a world tour.

@Beaver I got you some wood. I heard it's been awhile since you got some Wink

@"Marc Bradford" I got your draft day jersey which said "Marc Bradford" replaced to have your actual name "Petr Vrana" on it, and got name tags for you to wear so people stop making that mistake Tongue

@Mackkz I spoke to my x-men buddies and got you surgery to replace your bones with adamantium like wolverines. Since you take such a beating in net every night.

@Muerto I paid for your accounting program. And slept with all your profs so you're guaranteed straight A's

@Obsidian311 I hired someone to kill Cardi B, your wife will never listen to her again.

@Beaty I know you've left, but where ever you are I still love you dude, and hope life is good. No gift here, but wanted to say that.

@"luketd" I got you a stack of coupons for "1 Free King will not interrupt me all podcast", use them as you please.

@JRed94 I bought you a new dog, the one in your display pic looks old af and it's about to die.

@Flowseidon, for you my thick booty friend, I got you a home power lifting set.

@ViN I got you your own girlfriend so you can stop sleeping with mine.

@CanadianDuck I got you and AmericanGoose. I hope them and your duck can become friends.

@Lazyeye I got you some new mits, since you can't seem to do anything but score with your current ones.

@mcgriddleluver, easy, life time supply of McD's, your heart attacks on me

@Nickleback_lover69 love you baby, merry christmas, can't post what your gift is on here Wink

A few others...

@ej27 I set up a series of blind dates, one every other week, all year. All look like Tyler Seguin, make money like Connor McDavid, and are hung.... ry to get to know you better.

@JayWhy I got you a magic rabbit foot to change your GM luck at the draft

@Ace I got you special brownies for your team to eat, laced with laxatives to hopefully get them to stop winning games and ruining the pick.

@JSS I got you "How to GM for dummies" figured you'll need it Wink

@TheDangaZone @BadWolf guess what, your wedding is paid for, on me.

@Nobody you british mother, I got you the unreleased sequal to Spirited Away. For your eyes only

@Evok I got you a ticker to Australia, so I can at least say you've been there once so I don't look as stupid thinking you lived there

@Good_Ole_Kimmy and @Snussu I got you the real Xing video you guys always wanted Wink

@DrunkenTeddy 10 coupons for a free weekend of baby sitting, Xena and I got you covered

@ArGarBarGar I got you a house in the best retirement home in Minny Tongue

@bilbo Bought you a lifetime pass to fly in Canada so you can visit Jenny as often as you want

@Mack You sexy mother you, two minutes of making out, with tongue

@CFJ custom made pop vinyls for every Leafs player

@Wally An apology letter from the SHL, signed by everyone, for not letting shit go and pushing you away from the SHL during a shitty time in your life. SHL is sorry man. Come back <3

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

@Sleepy

I bought sleepy a collection of music from his favorite sadboy bands and a giftcard for starbucks even though he is a dingus and doesn't deserve it

@bilbo I'm sending Dominique some Icy Hot for Christmas... I know you're getting up there in age my friend and these games are taking a lot out of you, but you're leaving it all out on the ice anyways and we appreciate it.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

I swear to christ if people keep giving me alcohol @GeckoeyGecko and @hewasajazzman ....

I'm obviously going to give a pretty large gift, considering the millions I've made in my career. Thus I'm going to gift a booklet of 50 free massages to @"Eggy Nog" considering all the stress we put him through. It'll be nice to sit back and get a nice massage once in a while when things get rough around here.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018, 01:22 PM by Blastmeaway.)

@caltroit_red_flames I got my dude a lifetime subscription to Chewy.com for all of his wildest kitten dreams.

@Clint Eastwood I got you a life size replica of @Dude for all of your wildest dreams Wink

@Dude I would get you a life size replica of clint, but the implication. So i got you a your own dominos store full of employees like you. of and also a full catalog of @bluesfan55 faces that could express any emotion you are looking for.

@Evok I found the mother load during my nice vacation. Deep down in the Atlantic ocean i found a cave. Inside of said cave was a tipped over old treasure chest, clearly from the pirates that roam the Caribbean. In this chest you ask? Pepe's Soul. I gift you the eternal power of The Pepe

@Muford for you my friend. I found a way to make all of your updating needs easier. As such this comes with the mightiest of all friendships. The Forever Friendship

@Samee I gift you the ability to have both a defenceman and a centerman in the SHL... at the same time.

@r1c3bowl22 I brought with me for you a renovation to your future house to include both a producing studio and a lab for all your tree stuff.

@karlssens I got you the equivalent of the Live Nation Festival Pass, however this is good for any concert, camping and transportation to any of your music desires.

@cpetrella You were a very hard man to shop for, so I figured i'd get you a full team of baseball players and an all access pass to steam.

@SlashACM I got you nothing but a lump of coal. Just so you can have something as useless as you in net during the finals

@Troy_McClure03 I got you access back to your phone during work. as well as a never ending supply of cookies.

@StaticShocked I got you all of the love in the world. even more than @glowygoat can offer

To all of my czech bois. I got you the promise of succeeding in the IIHF. @luketd, @39alaska39, @artermis @Esso2264. If we fail then i will take on the title of the president. All promise, no action.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

11-23-2018, 06:38 PMClint Eastwood Wrote:
11-23-2018, 10:35 AMbluesfan55 Wrote: I bought a dildo for @Clint Eastwood. All he does in the locker room is talk about sex, but he doesn't have a girlfriend, so I often (regrettably) spot him jizzing in the bathroom when I have to take a piss. So, I bought him a dildo so he doesn't have to pleasure himself.

The lack of accuracy in this statement is appalling

no, it's perfectly accurate

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

11-24-2018, 01:21 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: @caltroit_red_flames I got my dude a lifetime subscription to Chewy.com for all of his wildest kitten dreams.

@Clint Eastwood I got you a life size replica of @Dude for all of your wildest dreams  Wink

@Dude I would get you a life size replica of clint, but the implication. So i got you a your own dominos store full of employees like you. of and also a full catalog of @bluesfan55 faces that could express any emotion you are looking for.

@Evok I found the mother load during my nice vacation. Deep down in the Atlantic ocean i found a cave. Inside of said cave was a tipped over old treasure chest, clearly from the pirates that roam the Caribbean. In this chest you ask? Pepe's Soul. I gift you the eternal power of The Pepe

@Muford for you my friend. I found a way to make all of your updating needs easier. As such this comes with the mightiest of all friendships. The Forever Friendship

@Samee I gift you the ability to have both a defenceman and a centerman in the SHL... at the same time.

@r1c3bowl22 I brought with me for you a renovation to your future house to include both a producing studio and a lab for all your tree stuff.

@karlssens I got you the equivalent of the Live Nation Festival Pass, however this is good for any concert, camping and transportation to any of your music desires.

@cpetrella You were a very hard man to shop for, so I figured i'd get you a full team of baseball players and an all access pass to steam.

@SlashACM I got you nothing but a lump of coal. Just so you can have something as useless as you in net during the finals

@Troy_McClure03 I got you access back to your phone during work. as well as a never ending supply of cookies.

@StaticShocked I got you all of the love in the world. even more than @glowygoat can offer

To all of my czech bois. I got you the promise of succeeding in the IIHF. @luketd, @39alaska39, @artermis @Esso2264. If we fail then i will take on the title of the president. All promise, no action.

yeah, there's literally a catalog full of bloos faces
i curated it myself

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

11-24-2018, 01:27 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: yeah, there's literally a catalog full of bloos faces
i curated it myself

Im still waiting on :bloosthinking:

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.

11-24-2018, 01:00 PMJayWhy Wrote: I swear to christ if people keep giving me alcohol @GeckoeyGecko and @hewasajazzman ....

I'm obviously going to give a pretty large gift, considering the millions I've made in my career. Thus I'm going to gift a booklet of 50 free massages to @"Eggy Nog" considering all the stress we put him through. It'll be nice to sit back and get a nice massage once in a while when things get rough around here.

I can only assume you'll be the masseuse

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2018, 01:40 PM by Muford.)

@Evok

@ErM

@karlssens

@Keygan

@Blastmeaway

@caltroit_red_flames

@ckroyal92

@SlashACM

@jRuutu

@Leafs4ever

@cpetrella

@iOBESE

@Mack

@Allen

@DannyMethane

@TommySalami

@ontanis

@EdmontonBlizzard

I got all my blizzard buddies this thing that's been going around. It's called the Friendship bug, where if you have it, your friendship levels increase by 100fold. Believe me, it is something that is truly a blessing to have in Edmonton. Edmonton values friendship, and therefore Tommy Tuck values them. Friendship Bugs for everyone.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]