Create Account

S44 PT #5 - Barnabas

[Image: thunder2.png]

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

The newest prog rock fan band from anchorage has been formed between 4 of the biggest goats i have ever seen.

With the vocals we have Mikhail Lokitonov ( @ml002 ), who is famous for his throat singing ability that he picked up from his mama.
Secondly is Oliver König ( @Sleepy ) On lead triangle. He may not be the most musically gifted, but his "triangle" looks shiny, and he has cool tshirts so he can get in.
Next up is myself, Eero Niemi, on the oboe. You can bet ill be busting my gut making sure we sound as good as possible given the low IQ of the collective band memebers. IF it's this band i can fit in.
Finally I'll bring in Vijanupatan Singh ( @Waters ) As our drummer, even though he has no hand eye coordinated at all.

We will be touring the local area of prince george with our two new singles Fire and Birds RIP

Quote:Task: Put together the perfect SHL band! and in 150 words or more give us some details on your group and why they will be the next big thing! Some information which you can include are: Which SHL or SMJHL members did you choose? What type of music do they play? why they were picked? what are their roles? do they play any instuments? what's the name of there first single? and what is the name of their band!

Norway has one of the highest amount of heavy metal bands per 100,000 people. Hailing from Svalbard an island under the Norwegian kingdom, Ulrich is no stranger to heavy metal. With a few other players from the SHL Rafe has started their own metal band.

Our vocal lady is Mia Landvik, they bring some killer screams and beautiful vocals. Rafe invited Landvik to the band because he always heard them singing in the locker room and was mesmerised by it.

Chris York will be bringing some amazing gutiar skills to the band. Rafe reached out to York due to him always pulling of a air guitar celebration after scoring, so Ulrich wanted to know if they knew how to play guitar and York did. Amazing coincidence.

Ulrich himself will be performing on the drums. It made sence to Ulrich to pick up playing the drum. He has always been a bit of a nervous wreck and is always tapping with his feet and his hands. Which seemed to translate well to playing the drums.

They call themselfs The dark edges, which is a very nice metal name.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

New England has decided to sponsor anime's next male idol singers to take over the world. There are 3 members of the idol group as they travel around North America spreading their influence;The name of the band is the AnimePack and their hit single is named Bakaretsu Bakaretsu

@Raven will be cosplaying as Oboro and be the lead vocalist of the group, he's already well known in the LR for having sang a song for the New England Wolfpack to draft him over 15 seasons ago.

@storm will be the performing live musician of the group as he will be playing the saxophone to give some funky jazz to the tunes on stage with plenty of solos while cosplaying as D.va. Yes that sounds about as bad as I described it.

@myself, I will be playing as the main dancer of the group, cosplaying as Mordred and dancing along to whatever music that Storm plays.

god that was cringy

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2018, 07:51 PM by Waters.)

The next great band? Obviously we're talking about the Underestimated, a 4-member group of players who were picked way too late considering how good they've turned out to be. This group consists of elite players such as 53 point scorer and well-known THUG Teddy Cuddles @"cpetrella", on the drums, hitting the drums like they're players with the puck against the boards, elite goaltender Evgueni Marmeladov @Vikian, who often "saves" the songs with his incredible guitar solos and is the backbone of the group, consistent 40 point guy Alexander Zajac @StaticShocked, who is well-known for inciting riots as the group's frontman and bassist, and providing a fantastic energy that the group thrives off, and finally, myself, Vijanupatan Singh, the group's E L I T E tambourine player. The 4 players have gone on an absolute tear on the ice and on the stage, and have signed a deal with an as of now unknown label. They are definitely the next great band.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Instead of making a band, the Edmonton Blizzard team decided to do a choir in order to include everyone in the team. The choir is composed of Nikolaus Scholz, William Goddard, Henrik Vikstrom, Cory Knouse, Teodors Cukurs, Halfan Thorstein, Patrick Diehl, Jack Hansen, Chippy Chiclets, Oisin Fletcher, Teddy Cuddles, Hercules Rockefeller, Connor Tanner, Barbie Tanner, Tor Tuck, Braddy McIntyre, DeMaricus Smyth, Tommy Tuck, Ensio Kalju and Piotr Czerkawski. This is the full time choir, but we sometime see guests like Tony Pepperoni, Aleister Cain (who was part of six song on the album) Adam Taylor, Tauras Karazija, Bernard Freeman and Willy Mack. The choir have some nice song on the album such as “President”, “My backup goalie won all six games” and “You won’t believe our goal differential”. All the songs have been written by Nikolaus Scholz and Connor Tanner in order to honor the spirit of the great cold Blizzard. The first live representation will be before the first game of the playoff.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 12:36 AM by hats_4_days.)

When Craig Finley and James Dekens first meet, they always had somthing in common. Their love for music. While up at training camp Dekens was nice enough to let Craig stay at his place and they had some time to kill. James picked up his guitar and started playing. Nothing fancy was played but whatever it was, it was very catchy. Craig started Humming along and that soon turned into a jam session of sorts. They didnt think anything of it until later that night after practice Craig had an idea. "We should right a song. You can play the guitar and i can sing so why not?". James looked puzzled but agreed to go along with it. Craig suddenly blurted out "LONE RAGGERS!!! Thats what we'll call ourselves". Again James just agreed to go along with it. It only took one night to think up and write a song. "All the roads lead to you" the debut single from the newly found 2 man band would soon shoot to #2 on the Bilboard top 100. Many of the critics speculate that the sudden emergance of James' SHL career thrusted the Lone Raggers into the spotlight, but whatever the case may be the young band has a bright future in music if their hockey careers gets derailed. @monkey10pts

[Image: 37Bgs1o.png]
Rage Usa raiders
DRAFTED 30TH OA S43
S42 WJC GOLD MEDAL
JESTER AWARD FINALIST S45
S45 ALL ROOKIE TEAM
S50 IIHF GOLD MEDAL
S52 CHALLENGE CUP CHAMPION

PBE PT User: AndrewWarren13

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

[Image: esa11121.jpg]

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

[Image: PT51.png]

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

A hot new rep group coming out of the SHL has taken the world by storm. Called "Crows B4 Hoes", one could probably guess it would be made up of players and alumni of the St. Louis Scarecrows. The first member is Teddy Cuddles. Cuddles brings more stupid lyrics and does not take himself seriously, bringing a humorous side the the group's music. The second member is none other than Logan Jensen (@Loganjj21 ) who is always rapping about the come up or some heartbreak. Logan is one of the more emotional members of the group. Next up is Bernard Freeman (@Allen) who is the certified gangsta of the group and is definitely the hardest member of the group. Lastly is Nicolas Fleming (@Nereus) who makes a lot of beats for the group and goes by DJ Flem, but he is not afraid to hop on one of his own beats and totally murder it.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

[Image: cd-cover-opus.png]

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018, 01:20 PM by Nereus.)

There are many bands in the realm of the simulation hockey league. These days everyone is paying attention to not what's already out, but what's going to be out in time. There is great anticipation building throughout the league about the latest SHL boy band to form, Purely Cherry. They're a bit of an indie talent and are hot on the underground scene. Currently the band consists of the lead singer Jason Visser, Ty Hoover who does the backup vocals, Nicolas Fleming who gyrates for the crowd mainly and doesn't play any instruments just like his band mates, and Bernard Freeman who writes the lyrics among other things behind the scenes. Their new single "The Indie J Experience" currently has fifty thousand hits on YouTube. It's just a taste of their new album, "Our Wednesday Chocolate Lab" which is set to come out some time before the new year. Keep an eye on that for sure.

lmao i did this pt on accident ignore this graders

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

A couple months ago, Slappy did a solo podcast. At the beginning and at the end of it he did a little singing. I thought his singing voice was quite nice. So, my SHL band will be a Slappydoodle bringing back the crooning style. Adam can be the sound engineer for the debut album. Bonk will come in on any songs that require a piano or any other instruments. For any of the songs that require a band, we will bring in whatever combination of Zach, Argar, Luke, and King that will complete the band. I’d like to hear some classic crooner hits. One of my favorite songs is Fly Me to the Moon, so that would be my first pick. Another one I’d like to hear would be Mack the Knife. I’m not too familiar with these types of songs, but I think Don’t Worry About Me would be a good one as well.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

The Latvian duo of Alex Andani and Kristaps Ball in New England decided one day to put together a band between just them two. Although they really needed more members to have any chance of success in the future, they kept it between themselves. They named it "Latvian Wolves" named after where they came from and what team they play. Ball is the main singer, while Andani does literally everything else. He plays the drums, he plays the guitar, he can do it all, and he just records each instrument individually before puting it all together on the final version of the song. Their first song they made was "Inactivity" which focuses on rough patches of their lives, where they struggled to remain consistent in their hockey training due to issues arising in their personal lives. Its a sad, slow song in the rock genre, which is the genre of the entire first album they made, which was called "Awooga to Awoo," based off the calls they do in New England and their SMJHL team, the Vancouver Whalers. If they are successful, I would be shocked.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]