Create Account

Please Draft Me
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018, 02:32 AM by Noble.)

So I wouldn't say that I'm exactly in a position to be making a "top destinations" list for the upcoming SHL draft considering over ninety percent of the current mock draft have the Winnipeg Jets either using their second round (final pick of the round) selection on banned user Gareth Rush or skipping rather than taking me despite me being a solid earner and quite active user in this class. Of course, I understand the reasoning behind this, but I want to keep myself available to the league's general managers as a player they may be skipping over in their draft scouting. I think I actually summarized the belief I have in this player pretty well in a draft prospect ranking article written a few days ago with the following response;

Thanks for the kind words. I wouldn't say I never made a good player, but rather my history of misdemeanors limited me from doing so. Obviously these are resounding mistakes, but I'm very confident that Klaus will be the player Stevenson was meant to be before my departure from the SHL. Regardless of where I go in the draft I will be sure to develop him into the superstar I know that he'll be.

On that note, I've decided that rather than ranking the teams, instead I want to talk about why it is that I would like to go to each of the locations in the league, based upon my knowledge of the teams, people on each team that I know from the NSFL, GOMHL and my time in the SHL, as well their final standing during playoffs and regular season. Here we go.

Stampede Buffalo Stampede Stampede
Buffalo is actually a team that I have a ton of interest in. Despite finishing near the bottom of the standings, there are a bunch of guys on this team that have the potential to build great players and who I know are awesome users. @Chris-McZehrl has been a great member for a number of years and I've talked with him on and off through my three years here, plus we now share a locker room with Team Germany. @White Cornerback is one of my favorite NSFL members I've ever had the chance to be around. @kckolbe is an awesome sim league member with a huge interest in the analytics of leagues that starts a lot of awesome discussion. @FourFour and I shared a locker room back with the Colorado Mammoth in like S25. @Avakael and I were locker room buddies in Detroit, and finally the team finished at the bottom of the league meaning their building up, a situation I would love to be apart of.

Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks
Hamilton has always been a destination that I've loved and they've obviously been very successful during their time in the league. @Good_Ole_Kimmy is my big boss man in the WJC, @nour was my supreme leader in Kelowna for a while there, @Loco is a player that I drafted in the NSFL with the Colorado Yeti, @Waters is an awesome guy who I've actually been around a lot in many leagues, @DrunkenTeddy was a GM in IHL alongside me to start the season, and they finished in the middle of the pack which means they could trend up or down, either way having a fun situation for me to step into.

Rage Manhattan Rage Rage
Despite being one of my favorite teams of all time just based upon logo, success, and people Manhattan currently doesn't have a lot of people that I recognize. @to12143 is a major part of the NSFL and has been as long as I can remember. @Jogurtaa is someone that I have just started to get to know in the IHL, but I'm really looking forward too it. Manhattan is currently a bottom feeder team, and entering a rebuild would be super fun.

Chiefs Minnesota Chiefs Chiefs
The Chiefs are in my opinion one of the coolest teams in the league, and there's always been a number of guys on their team that I look up to, some of them still around (at least for a little while). @TheWoZy was a draftee of mine in the NSFL, @sarmo is a member of the Knights locker room, @NUCK was a fellow GM of mine in the NSFL at the league's inauguration, and @ArGarBarGar is one of the most legendary people in sim league's to me with his Top 100 list. It's something I attempted to replicate in the NSFL during it's first few seasons, and I will applaud him because it's a tremendous amount of work. The Chiefs are currently a top talent team, and while that means I won't enter their roster for a while yet, it would be pretty cool eventually.

Wolfpack New England Wolfpack Wolfpack
New England was a meme the last time that I was in the SHL, but considering it was basically for being super upbeat (I guess) I don't really think that's a bad thing. @Eggy Nog is a cool dude and I used to have some weird art of him on my computer. @Raven is awesome on the SHL and NSFL alike, @timeconsumer is amazing and a massive member of the NSFL, super cool dude, @princekyle was the original NSFL simmer and also served on the league's Head Office with me for a bit, @Jenny has always been a solid sim league member and is a fellow Knight, and finally the Wolfpack were near the bottom of their conference, meaning they will looking to be add some solid new members and I would love to come in and serve.

Stars Toronto North Stars Stars
Toronto is one of those Canadian teams which is sick, and their cup drought was pretty funny (not sure if it's over yet or not tbh). Currently there are only two members that I recognize, and that is @Symmetrik who served as the San Jose Sabercats GM in the NSFL for it's early seasons plus @Abdeezy who was a fellow Detroit Falcon and eventually Seattle Riot player so we got to spend some time in two locker room together way back which was awesome. The North Stars are a team that fluctuates between the top of the playoff teams and the bottom of them, which isn't really a position I'd want to be but it also would be a fun challenge to go about and change that.

Platoon West Kendall Platoon Platoon
Awh man I've always loved West Kendall and they only get better with time, plus they're consistently a very strong team which is always a good sign of top level management. @enigmatic is my big boss man in the IHL, and was a player on my NSFL team in Colorado. @TML99 was a locker room team mate in Seattle, @Bzerkap is an amazing part of the NSFL and I can safely assume is the same here, and @JR95 is a guy who I actually remember sending a PM too when he first joined the SHL before I drafted him in the NSFL about a year later. At second in the league the Platoon are awesome, and I would love to join their roster.

Dragons Calgary Dragons Dragons
Calgary is a team I really have never known anything about at all to be quite honest. @Daybe is a member of the Portland Pythons in the NSFL and was a player I traded for and named GM when I stepped down in that league with the Colorado Yeti. @TheDangaZone is another one of my draftees in the NSFL, and is obviously a very influential guy here in the SHL so he's definitely made moves in his sim league time. The Dragons are currently at seventh in the league, which is respectable, and they have very consistently been very strong so yeet.

Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard Blizzard
Edmonton is a team that I never have taken a ton of time to look into, but I did do a play by play of the series ending cup final like two years ago and people in Edmonton liked that so cool shit. @Leafs4ever was the first GM to ever draft me in the SHL, @Evok is an awesome sim league member and is in every league that I'm in currently, @ckroyal92 is a fellow original NSFL member and I'm pretty sure is the only one still remaining from the original cast today. The Blizzard are a very strong team, and should continue to contend, but maybe by the time I'm SHL ready there will be a slot for me to walk right into.

Panthers Los Angeles Panthers Panthers
Okay so I have always loved the Los Angeles color scheme and it is one of the major draws in a weird way, but there is so much about their team that I love. @RomanesEuntDomus is a member of the Team Germany locker room, @[Fire-Bred] is my GM in Portland with the Pythons of the NSFL, @Ben is a member of the NSFL from way back and was a guy I used to talk to a bit, and @Vikian was a player that I managed to grab super late in his first ever sim league draft that has become an absolutely awesome sim league member. The Panthers are currently well on their way to being an absolute monster of a team, and there is a slim chance I could step in someday soon and help influence that push.

pride San Francisco Pride pride
San Francisco is a team that is new to me, and is the reincarnation of the Portland Admirals which is pretty cool although I think I liked the Admirals branding more. The Pride colors are honestly sick though, and this team is a big hitter because they reached out to me really early into this season to have a few words which was awesome. @King was a locker room member in Seattle, @AsylumParty is an awesome NSFL member, @Rich was a guy that I drafted in the NSFL years ago, and to make it all better the team is at the very bottom of the standings so I could move up fast and make a strong impact and help them build.

Riot Seattle Riot Riot
Oh what a long way this team has come. I haven't paid much attention to the pros this season, focusing just on the SMJHL since it was all that I was involved in, but the Riot have become a meme and I'm not sure why because teams rebuild all the time. The Riot is where my first real career began, and where Stevenson would have flourished if I wouldn't have been angst pre-teen. @JSS is someone that I have just started to get to know but he seems really cool, and @Tlk742 is a long time NSFL member who made one of the running backs ever and was a really awesome guy for getting rookies integrated into sim leagues. As a bottom team, it would be awesome to return here and began the next wave of Riot stars.

Renegades Texas Renegades Renegades
When I was younger I used to be legitimately scared of the Renegades locker room because I thought they were all mean old grumps but I've come to see that I was just an asshole. This is most notable with @dankoa who I used to have some quarrels with but I've come to see is just a good guy doing what he thinks is best for the NSFL and is really one of the best sig makers in the game. @iamslm22 is an amazing sim league member and vital part of the NSFL, @Dangles13 is a great guy that I've always enjoyed talking too, and @Phobospwns was a fellow GM back when I was in the GOMHL with the Vancouver Kodiak, as well as I believe I drafted his player in NSFL at some point. The Renegades are trending up, and that would be something really exciting to join.

Jets Winnipeg Jets Jets
I think it seems fitting for this to end where it all started, in my very first home with the Winnipeg Jets. It is kind of weird that they still have the same branding as an NHL team after it being brought up time and time again, but it's cool. @galatix was someone that I got to meet over the IHL and is really cool, @Pris is actually a super vital part of my past in the SHL and was someone that I used as an outlet for my early struggles with mental health and was crazy important towards building my character. @ztevans is a jerk in IHL and his team is gonna suck next year but he's actually really cool and I love talking to him, and the team just won the Challenge Cup which is kinda interesting since the exact same thing happened with my very first player before the team selected me at 28th overall, the exact same position I could go this year. I would be ecstatic to go back home to Winnipeg.

Well, thanks for listening to me rant about people for the longest time ever. Please draft me, please. Klaus is awesome and he will be sweet and he's related to Santa.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018, 02:48 AM by JackHrīm. Edit Reason: I'm mild an idiot )

Yeet

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

<3

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Good luck in the draft buddy, really glad to see you back here doing things the right way

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Good luck in the draft! I bet Manhattan would be happy if they could get you in the draft.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Wow someone mentionned me in one of those threads. I'm getting emotional.

All I can say dude is you have a bad reputation but you really did change. I hope a team you like will give you a chance.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

Nice article. Don't worry, you'll be drafted. Smile

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Just wanna back this post up and say that while I was in Kelowna, Noble proved to be nothing but pleasant and a great discord presence. Any team would be lucky to have him on, he's a stellar guy.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

He's proving himself more mature. He's a major factor as a Co-GM to @Jepox in the IHL and he's enthusiastic about things moving forward. I think Noble has definitely proven he's trying to go straight and narrow. I believe in you, kid. Now show the league what you can do when you focus on just one guy!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

proud of u buddy

even though u made 3000 players at the same time, glad you're coming back and doing it the right way.

best of luck wherever you end up.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

12-21-2018, 02:08 AMInciteHysteria Wrote: He's proving himself more mature. He's a major factor as a Co-GM to @Jepox in the IHL and he's enthusiastic about things moving forward. I think Noble has definitely proven he's trying to go straight and narrow. I believe in you, kid. Now show the league what you can do when you focus on just one guy!

You're too sweet Tongue

12-21-2018, 02:12 AMligma Wrote: proud of u buddy

even though u made 3000 players at the same time, glad you're coming back and doing it the right way.

best of luck wherever you end up.

thank you! i was gonna say 3000 is a bit humbling but it might not be far off :D