Create Account

Hockey Riot Breakouts In Tampa Bay

01-24-2019, 03:37 PMBruinsFanatic100 Wrote:
01-24-2019, 03:23 PMJSS Wrote: Asking to own the discord of the team I was GMing was too much? Lol.

Yes

I miss you ):

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I fucking love it! Very nice JSS! Gonna have some flack regardless, you could create an original logo and still have people shit on it. Fuck em. Congrats JSS! Smile

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

01-24-2019, 03:10 PMDangles13 Wrote: I really do wish that you kept the lime or bolt green as an hommage to the Tampa Bay Hydras but I am still hopeful this moves washes some of the bad off this franchise.

[Image: Barracuda_Jerseys.png]

maybe one day Smile

[Image: 3.png]

01-24-2019, 04:05 PMDanbyRem Wrote: I fucking love it! Very nice JSS! Gonna have some flack regardless, you could create an original logo and still have people shit on it. Fuck em. Congrats JSS! Smile

gud guy burd

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Good Luck in Tampa Bay @JSS !!

Hopefully that Seattle luck stays in the Northwest Wink

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

01-24-2019, 04:47 PMSamee Wrote: i wanna die
That's not good

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Don't honor the Hydras.

Don't.

-----------------

See I don't quite get why rebrand was denied but relocation is A-OK? Also does this site not have any donation funds to put forth for logo creation? Just wondering.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

01-24-2019, 04:47 PMSamee Wrote: i wanna die

Die and be reborn just in time to be a s47 rookie  Tongue

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Hello SHL,

These announcements are never easy to make as we hate to lose an active member of our community, however we must safeguard our community from those who consistently harm it. Following multiple suspensions and countless warnings and disruptions, the League has voted to ban jss permanently.

After careful deliberation we have determined that another suspension would not change the unacceptable behavior we have been dealing with and asking to change, for far too long. While the recent issue of his "Hockey Riot Breakouts in Tampa Bay" thread as well as the comments in the DET LR brought him under the microscope once again, he was not banned for that action alone. We don't condone those types of posts, but the reason jss has been banned is that he has shown no improvement - in fact, he has maybe gotten worse - after each of his three recent GM stints.

jss has been given ample opportunity to find unique branding and not copy an AHL team and has failed to do. It is not a single act but a continued pattern of willful disregard for the SHL community that has lead to this ban. It's unfortunate that circumstances have lead us to this final action, know that we do not make such decisions lightly.

jss's player, flacko lagerfield, will get to play out the upcoming season and will then be auto-retired. We know this will have an impact in Tampa Bay and throughout the League. We regret that jss's continued attacks on intellectual property has left us with no alternative. We wish him well but it's time for us to part ways for the betterment of our community.

Have a good day,

SHL Head Office

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

01-24-2019, 07:23 PMligma Wrote: Hello SHL,

These announcements are never easy to make as we hate to lose an active member of our community, however we must safeguard our community from those who consistently harm it. Following multiple suspensions and countless warnings and disruptions, the League has voted to ban jss permanently.

After careful deliberation we have determined that another suspension would not change the unacceptable behavior we have been dealing with and asking to change, for far too long. While the recent issue of his "Hockey Riot Breakouts in Tampa Bay" thread as well as the comments in the DET LR brought him under the microscope once again, he was not banned for that action alone. We don't condone those types of posts, but the reason jss has been banned is that he has shown no improvement - in fact, he has maybe gotten worse - after each of his three recent GM stints.

jss has been given ample opportunity to find unique branding and not copy an AHL team and has failed to do. It is not a single act but a continued pattern of willful disregard for the SHL community that has lead to this ban. It's unfortunate that circumstances have lead us to this final action, know that we do not make such decisions lightly.

jss's player, flacko lagerfield, will get to play out the upcoming season and will then be auto-retired. We know this will have an impact in Tampa Bay and throughout the League. We regret that jss's continued attacks on intellectual property has left us with no alternative. We wish him well but it's time for us to part ways for the betterment of our community.

Have a good day,

SHL Head Office

hello it me jss

[Image: 3.png]

Have a good day,

SHL Head Office

I'm beginning to surmise that this logo might not be completely original. Am I ... onto something?

01-24-2019, 07:34 PMGCool Wrote:

Have a good day,

SHL Head Office

I'm beginning to surmise that this logo might not be completely original. Am I ... onto something?

hey gcool glad to see u back bruv. idk u gotta draw ur own conclusions

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 07:42 PM by GCool.)

01-24-2019, 07:34 PMligma Wrote:
01-24-2019, 07:34 PMGCool Wrote: I'm beginning to surmise that this logo might not be completely original. Am I ... onto something?

hey gcool glad to see u back bruv. idk u gotta draw ur own conclusions

I didn't realize you were you until I saw your signature. Good to see you too, dude.

I would love to draw my own conclusions, but I can't draw. Can you grab me some of your conclusions, and then maybe I could doctor 'em up a little bit with my word choice and present them as my own? That is, of course, after condemning previous attempts at a similar pattern.

[I really don't care, it's a sweet looking logo. Tried a bad pun out lmao]

As a potential 'Cuda I think the logo is fine ...
Not sure if this has been asked..
Did you consider carrying the chest stripe over to the jersey sleeves ?
The sleeve stripe on the jersey seems too old school San Jose. Otherwise it's a clean design. 
Much better than the previous incarnation.
Congrats

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa