Create Account

Make the playoffs more visible

A new player coming to the site has almost no chance to see when the playoffs are going on. I think this exciting time of the season should be promoted somewhat more.

Instead of having to dig through the forums to find Indexes and play by play threads, why not replace the banner on the left with a play off bracket that gets updated each round. Or why not make it a header picture in the style of what r/hockey has during the NHL play offs? This could be a new job for someone who is capable with Photoshop or similar applications.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Good idea

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I agree! The whole thing should pop out bit more

I'd suggest a "live standings" on the side somewhere. Kinda like what reddit hockey has.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

02-07-2019, 06:21 PMZoone16 Wrote: I'd suggest a "live standings" on the side somewhere. Kinda like what reddit hockey has.

Live standings would be awesome, it would really add to the realism of the league

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

02-07-2019, 06:40 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
02-07-2019, 06:21 PMZoone16 Wrote: I'd suggest a "live standings" on the side somewhere. Kinda like what reddit hockey has.

Live standings would be awesome, it would really add to the realism of the league

With that,  we can add the TOP 25 TPE guys at that moment, updated in real time. I already have it up on a google sheets, SHeets has an easy way to get it onto a website

02-07-2019, 06:43 PMluketd Wrote:
02-07-2019, 06:40 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Live standings would be awesome, it would really add to the realism of the league

With that,  we can add the TOP 25 TPE guys at that moment, updated in real time. I already have it up on a google sheets, SHeets has an easy way to get it onto a website

That would be really cool too!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Way too many good ideas in here guys gonna have to shut it down

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

@"luketd" Dunno. I think you'd rather see Points Leaders & Goalie Leaders no?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

02-07-2019, 07:04 PMZoone16 Wrote: @"luketd" Dunno. I think you'd rather see Points Leaders & Goalie Leaders no?

[Image: giphy.gif]

02-07-2019, 06:59 PMml002 Wrote: Way too many good ideas in here guys gonna have to shut it down

wow since when are you in HO?

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

02-07-2019, 07:31 PMSleepy Wrote:
02-07-2019, 06:59 PMml002 Wrote: Way too many good ideas in here guys gonna have to shut it down

wow since when are you in HO?

let's be honest, if I wasn't a GM I'd be a HO

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

02-07-2019, 06:43 PMluketd Wrote:
02-07-2019, 06:40 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Live standings would be awesome, it would really add to the realism of the league

I'd rather see top 25 point scorers for the season instead of TPE.

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

02-07-2019, 09:18 PMDanbyRem Wrote:
02-07-2019, 06:43 PMluketd Wrote: With that,  we can add the TOP 25 TPE guys at that moment, updated in real time. I already have it up on a google sheets, SHeets has an easy way to get it onto a website

I'd rather see top 25 point scorers for the season instead of TPE.
Again, why not both?

02-07-2019, 09:28 PMluketd Wrote:
02-07-2019, 09:18 PMDanbyRem Wrote: I'd rather see top 25 point scorers for the season instead of TPE.
Again, why not both?

Because I will never be top 25 in either category. Would much rather only see 1 category that I can't be a part of instead of 2. lol

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]