Create Account

EDM / WPG

Jets Winnipeg Jets receives:  Jets

Free agent rights to Oisin Fletcher

Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard receives: Blizzard

Free agent rights to Nicholas Williams

It's never fun dealing one player that helped you win a cup, let alone two in the matter of hours. @Evok I've expressed to you infinite times today how much I appreciate you, and what you did helping finish the rebuild. I think Fletcher is going to be a unanimous first ballot Hall of Fame player one day, thankfully our logo will be plastered on the banner too.

@Nictox

Welcome to the team, hopefully for longer than a brief moment, I'll be in contact shortly.

@FlappyGiraffe

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Fade me

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

02-07-2019, 08:17 PMKeygan Wrote: Jets Winnipeg Jets receives:  Jets

Free agent rights to Oisin Fletcher

Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard receives: Blizzard

Free agent rights to Nicholas Williams

It's never fun dealing one player that helped you win a cup, let alone two in the matter of hours. @Evok I've expressed to you infinite times today how much I appreciate you, and what you did helping finish the rebuild. I think Fletcher is going to be a unanimous first ballot Hall of Fame player one day, thankfully our logo will be plastered on the banner too.

@Nictox

Welcome to the team, hopefully for longer than a brief moment, I'll be in contact shortly.

@FlappyGiraffe

Accept!

@Nictox I'm sorry that we couldn't come to terms on a contract, however I wish you the best of luck in the future whether its with Edmonton or another team entirely!

@Evok as Keygan said, I'm happy that the Jets will be a part of your legacy when you retire, even if you are only here for a day or two. Excited to have you on board either way!

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

LMAO y'all really don't get it

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-07-2019, 08:32 PMSlashACM Wrote: LMAO y'all really don't get it

Specters

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

02-07-2019, 08:35 PMTheWoZy Wrote:

Specters
wash your mouth with soap

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

@FlappyGiraffe, thanks for everything. You are a great GM! I wish you nothing but the best in the future.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

ok

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

It's been wonderful having you on the squad over the last couple seasons evok. Certainly a big reason why we've been so successful over that time frame. Unfortunately we couldn't come to terms on a new contract, but I wish you the best of luck with your player as you strive for the hall of fame. It was awesome to hoist the challenge cup with ya this season Smile

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Thanks for helping us win a championship @Evok . Thanks ahead of time to @Nictox who's going to help us win a couple more

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

what on earth

what in tarnation

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

No you

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

02-07-2019, 08:20 PMEvok Wrote: Fade me

It hurts

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

[Image: 534811947258871809.png?v=1]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]