Create Account

S46 - Regular Season Index

03-02-2019, 12:49 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Manhatten, SFP, Tampa Bay and both expansion franchises all with winning records... who saw that coming?

They're all pretty stacked tbh

Doubt is a dream killer

we are live!

If u picked NOLA goalies in fantasy ur a dumb

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

03-04-2019, 11:02 AMSlashACM Wrote: If u picked NOLA goalies in fantasy ur a dumb

Something else. I picked you as ROY candidate, but i now see you aren’t one, despite you played in St.Louis last season. I feel dumb or the system fails Smile

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

03-04-2019, 11:05 AMgordieboom Wrote:
03-04-2019, 11:02 AMSlashACM Wrote: If u picked NOLA goalies in fantasy ur a dumb

Something else. I picked you as ROY candidate, but i now see you aren’t one, despite you played in St.Louis last season. I feel dumb or the system fails Smile

Yah I'm a rookie

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

Or winning my league.

03-04-2019, 11:07 AMSlashACM Wrote:
03-04-2019, 11:05 AMgordieboom Wrote: Something else. I picked you as ROY candidate, but i now see you aren’t one, despite you played in St.Louis last season. I feel dumb or the system fails Smile

Yah I'm a rookie

May wanna check the rulebook, bud. You've played 18 games before this season. 15 is the max before burning your rookie season. (Section C, Point 5) So sadly, you do not count as a rookie due to all those back-up games started in Edmonton.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

03-04-2019, 12:02 PMJayWhy Wrote:
03-04-2019, 11:07 AMSlashACM Wrote: Yah I'm a rookie

May wanna check the rulebook, bud. You've played 18 games before this season. 15 is the max before burning your rookie season. (Section C, Point 5) So sadly, you do not count as a rookie due to all those back-up games started in Edmonton.
Is it fifteen games total or fifteen in a season

BAHD

03-04-2019, 12:04 PMSlashACM Wrote:
03-04-2019, 12:02 PMJayWhy Wrote: May wanna check the rulebook, bud. You've played 18 games before this season. 15 is the max before burning your rookie season. (Section C, Point 5) So sadly, you do not count as a rookie due to all those back-up games started in Edmonton.
Is it fifteen games total or fifteen in a season

BAHD

15 games total, I was still in HO at the time it was decided and it was listed as being that you can be back-up for 2 1/2 seasons before burning eligibility.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

03-04-2019, 12:15 PMJayWhy Wrote:
03-04-2019, 12:04 PMSlashACM Wrote: Is it fifteen games total or fifteen in a season

BAHD

15 games total, I was still in HO at the time it was decided and it was listed as being that you can be back-up for 2 1/2 seasons before burning eligibility.

that seems oddly specific. why not just the full 3 seasons at backup for 18 games for goalies

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

we are live

03-04-2019, 12:15 PMJayWhy Wrote:
03-04-2019, 12:04 PMSlashACM Wrote: Is it fifteen games total or fifteen in a season

BAHD

I'm not a hockey expert but I've never heard of rookie seasons being determined by career game totals and not season total

03-04-2019, 12:20 PMSlashACM Wrote:
03-04-2019, 12:15 PMJayWhy Wrote: 15 games total, I was still in HO at the time it was decided and it was listed as being that you can be back-up for 2 1/2 seasons before burning eligibility.
I'm not a hockey expert but I've never heard of rookie seasons being determined by career game totals and not season total

The NHL has multiple factors:

1. Cannot have played more than 25 regular season games in a single season.
2. Cannot have played more than six regular season games in each of two separate preceding seasons.
3. Cannot be younger than 27 years of age.

SHL is a simplified version of that.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

03-04-2019, 12:20 PMSlashACM Wrote:
03-04-2019, 12:15 PMJayWhy Wrote: 15 games total, I was still in HO at the time it was decided and it was listed as being that you can be back-up for 2 1/2 seasons before burning eligibility.

NHL and MLB do it by how many at bat's or games played and if you reach a certain number you are not a rookie anymore. I think NFL and NBA are different though.

Garrett officially more than a point per game over his career...

467 games played, 213 goals, 256 assists, 469 total points

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]