Create Account

S46 Championship Week

1. PBE Affiliation

2. Task 14 sent

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 01:59 PM by Baelor Swift.)

Code:
TASK 1: (Written, 3 TPE)
For most players season 46 is over and you have had a bit of time to reflect on your season. Talk to us about how you did.. what were some of your players best and worst moments? what were your overall numbers? did you meet your individual goals? what areas in your game were you happy with and what areas fell short? Must be [u]150[/u] words or more.

I think Poopity Scoop did well overall. I think he honestly exceeded my goals for this season and performed extremely well for a player in his second season in the SHL and third since being drafted. I've built him to be a strong defensive defenseman who can contribute offensively and I think, so far, he has really shined in terms of being exactly that. And thanks to the takeaway numbers we now have as well as possession metrics, we can see that Poopity Scoop not only did a good job. He excelled as a defensive defenseman, doing everything at a high level you would expect out of a strong defensive player. He had a great +/-, used his body well and made a lot of hits, blocked a lot of shots, helped to have great possession numbers as evidenced by a very high CF%, was one of the best players in the league in takeaways and had a very strong TA/GA ratio that was also at the top of the league.

Code:
Task 3: (Written, up to 5 TPE)
Pick up to 5 challenge cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth '[u]1[/u]' TPE. Each answer must be [u]50[/u] words or more.

1. Between Buffalo's (WannabeFinn, Tomen) and New Orleans (JKortesi81, TheDangaZone) which set of GM's have the tactical/managerial advantage in this series and why?
2. Between Cedric Robinson and Aleister Cain which goalie would you say had the more impressive run towards this championship series, and why?
3. Between both rosters, create an all Challenge Cup starting lineup! (D, D, F, F, F, G) and in 50 words or more explain alittle about your selections.
4. Choose 1 young player from each team (either on their roster or a prospect of theirs) who you believe will be there teams next important player and why? *tag that player*
5. You have been asked by the league to choose a destination for next seasons all star game and its between New Orleans and Buffalo, which city did you decide should get this important league event and why?
6. Who are the 3 most dangerous players on the ice in this series and why?
7. Who has been there teams surprise player/unsung hero in the post season and why?..must include at least 1 stat to back up claim.

1. I would give the tactical edge to New Orleans. I think that Buffalo severely underperforming in previous seasons can absolutely be attributed to coaching and tactics and making poor use of the available personnel. With such a strong team on paper, there was really no reason why Buffalo should have been so disappointing. And the fact that they never really made adjustments, it seems, is only a negative. And I think JKortesi did a solid job at it in the SMJHL, giving him the edge.

2. This one is hard to say. Neither has really been all that great nor played poorly. They've simply done what they've had to do and let the teams in front of them play strongly and not be afraid that their goaltender will be a liability. If anything, Cedric Robinson has been a bit better as he does have more shutouts and a bit better of a save percentage. So he has stolen a few games more than Cain but, again, this is a very even matchup. Two solid, young goaltenders with strong teams in front of them.

3. Here is what I would go with:
F - Oliver Konig
F - Joe Kurczewski
F - Oisin Fletcher
D - Tatu Makela
D - GOD McZehrl
G - Cedric Robinson

I choose these guys because they have all been so great during the regular season and playoffs. Not only in terms of numbers but in terms of raw ability. These are all players who can really take a control of a game. Konig is an elite faceoff man. Joe is just a great all around player. Fletcher the same. Makela is a strong strong defenseman who can really play defensively and offensively depending on situation. McZehrl is balls. Robinson is the better goalie because I like him more than Cain and has more shutouts.

4. I will go with Buffalo and their forward named Hippo Passamus. Drafted in Season 43, Hippo Passamus is living up to all expectations and even more as he has earned a role on the first line and is performing well up to expectations. He has all the makings of becoming the next star and could become an elite playmaker in the league very soon. Any big goal scorer will love to be on his line.

5. Both would be cool locations but ultimately I will go with New Orleans. While Buffalo would have been cool with an outdoor All-Star game, New Orleans is the best choice because it is a non-traditional hockey market and it is a great way to both expose the area more to hockey and also bring those from outside the area into New Orleans. New Orleans is such a cool city with a lot of culture and amazing food so it would be a real hot destination and would certainly generate buzz around the SHL.

Code:
Task 5: (Written, 3 TPE)
Ooof, you happened to walk into one of the challenge cup teams locker room and witnessed a truly shocking visual which left you stunned! You closed your eyes and quickly left the premises... word has gotten out that something went down in the LR but the details are murky.. HO is investigating the matter and asking you 'the eye witness' to explain what happened! Must be 150 words or more. *tag anyone involved*

Oh no I went into the Stampede locker room and wow you won't believe what I saw. Rumours say Hippo Passamus @Mayuu got hurt and they didn't know what to do since he is on the first line. Well in the locker room, he looked very hurt. His leg fell off below the knee! Can you believe that? So it looked like Buffalo would be without their big rookie playmaker on the wing. But then out of nowhere GOD McZehrl @Chris-McZehrl came sprinting over with the ferocity of a hyena that is hungry for flesh and said "BALLLLLSSSS" and pulled out his ball sack and then a giant needle, inserted the needle into his left testicle, withdrew some fluid, then injected it into Hippo Passamus. He then put the leg back on and within a minute Hippo Passamus could walk again but now many are believing this may go against their league's substance abuse policy.

Code:
Task 13: (Written, 3 TPE)
This is an historic finals as both franchises come in with some amazing storylines to boast! Write a TV ad for a "History Will Be Made" script and in 150 words or more add the details and circumstance that warrant either or both teams for this television ad. details could include a memory from there team's history, whether recent or past, it is up to you.

History will be made... The Season Forty Six Challenge Cup Finals features two teams looking to capture their first championship in franchise history. On one side, we have a team that has been chasing the elusive cup for more than twenty seasons now, an expansion team no longer new to the league in the Buffalo Stampede. On the other side we have a team that has burst onto the scene, a brand new expansion franchise that made a huge splash right away and finds itself just four wins away from winning a championship in its first season in the New Orleans Specters.

Make sure to catch all the action on the SHL Network as one of these two teams will take home the Challenge Cup for the first time. Will it be Viktor Marius and the Buffalo Stampede or Joe Kurczewski and the New Orleans Specters? This should be an entertaining match up!

Code:
TASK 14: (*CASUAL MEMBER SPECIAL* Send answer in PM, up to 3 TPE)
Back by popular demand! Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals.

**[u]Important[/u]**: Send the answers to username "PT Director" with the subject of the message titled “#Scrambled-Izzy." [u]do not[/u] send it to my personal account cause i will [u]not[/u] look at it and you will not recieve credit for it. Do not post the answers in here cause you will not get credit for the task.  [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. pusesmakajolil
2. noewtdicatslo
3. lkgvironeoi
4. ihoswlilmlncsaai

PM SENT

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2019, 09:25 AM by Ace.)

Overall, S46 was a tremendous disappointment. I went into the season with not only high expectations for myself, but for the New England Wolfpack team in its entirety. With the new divisional alignment, it seemed like now was the time to strike on a seemingly easier path to the postseason. Boy, was I wrong. Not only did we finish dead last in the SHL overall standings, my update to play on the blue line was done incorrectly, leaving me with an illegal build for 80% of the season. Even with an illegal build, we were unable to capitalize on this and fell short of a postseason berth. Despite all this frustration, Bitties still had a decent season for his first year on the blue line. I’m hopeful that with S47 nearly upon us we can turn the page to the next challenge and move on from this. I am hoping that it can only go up from here.

1. I believed that Joe and TDZ had the edge going into the series due to their synergy in St. Louis at the SMJHL level. Now, I realize that doesn’t necessarily translate to the SHL level, but these guys haven’t had as many goes at the SHL level as the Buffalo tandem have, and the Buffalo tandem hasn’t been successful up until this season. 
2. Aleister Cain because he’s able to keep his hair looking that nice no matter how hard of a game he has. He could put up a 99 save shutout, rip off his mask as his face pours sweat, and somehow his hair is still sculpted in that same sexy style. There’s no analytics or stats that can back that up – that’s incredibly impressive. @SlashACM  
3. Tatu Makela – Charles Walker - Roman Augustus – Joe Kurczewski – Viktor Marius – Aleister Cain. These guys are all-time legends or will be a legend by the time their careers are done and their skates are hung up for good. I’m a huge fan, despite not seeing eye to eye with WBF from time to time. 
4. I think Michael Fox has a tremendous career ahead of him. He brings an intelligent outlook on the game of hockey and has the smarts that you just can’t teach. He’s got a great way of seeing the ice and making passes that seem to appear out of nowhere. I look forward to seeing his career develop. @FuzzSHL 
5. Is this a real question? New Orleans, Louisiana easily. This place is one of the party capitals of the world, and with the SHL All Stars in town, it’d be no different. Madi Gras baby! Hopefully Tigole Bitties can get an invite for S47. Probably not though, knowing my luck!  

I don’t know why I was here, but I was walking down underneath the Smoothie King Center (what a terrible arena name, by the way) and I saw into the New Orleans Specters locker room as a member of the media left. They were all wearing religious cowls and praying in a summoning circle. They had a large Buffalo in the circle, and I thought I saw Aleister Cain walk up, brandishing a long sharp sword. He slit the bison’s throat and put his goalie pads underneath the beast’s wound, drenching his pads in its blood. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to unsee what I saw in that room. It’ll haunt me for life. As soon as this league awarded a team to use some spooky spiritual name, it’s just asking for that kind of evil shit. Not my thing at all, and it looks like their creepy Satanic ritural / voodoo shit just didn’t work. @JKortesi81  @SlashACM

Task 7: (Written, 3 TPE)
These two teams are coming together to run a bake sale! It’s the largest SHL sanctioned bake sale that has ever happened! You know you love Buffalo Stampede and New Orleans Specters shaped cookies! How can’t you! You can even taste the apple in the green frosting of Buffalo! The grape in the Specters’ spooky cookie! Each cookie is sold for $5 and includes a coupon for 50% off a tall domestic beer, making it easily worth the $5 as it is. In addition to these wonderfully designed cookies, both teams have partnered with Rice Krispy Cereal to create their own multicolored crunchy, sweet treats. Gourmet Rice Krispy Treats will be sold at the bake sale for $4 each. All customers will be entered into a raffle to win a chance to meet the Challenge Cup! How can you say no to that? The funds raised will be going directly to TDZ’s drug fund because he needs some more. @TheDangaZone

SENT

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Code:
TASK 2: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
HO has agreed to allocate money towards championship rings to the Challenge Cup winners and they are looking for help with the look and feel of these rings! Create a Championship ring for 1 of the teams involved in the series. This SHL championship sports ring should have the team name or logo on it, as well as the season number.
[Image: MLxLzYt.png]

Code:
TASK 4: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
Design a signature for one of the teams in the Finals of them lifting the Challenge/Four Star Cup.. for the organization and its fans to use if they win the championship. Must include, at minimum, something resembling a Cup, a player render, team name, and some semblance of appropriate color changing to match the team.
[Image: FvbBFiV.png]

Code:
TASK 8: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
Make a projection for your teams upcoming season based on your teams current situation. Graphic should include a title, team logo, a players and their render that represents your team and at least 2 bullets points of information on your teams upcoming S47 season.
[Image: M68k7y0.png]

Code:
TASK 10: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
During this week-long event each team will do a lot of travelling. Both teams have their own plane and bus and HO has asked that both means of transportation receive a visual make over to draw attention to the championship series!.  Choose one of the teams planes or Busses and give it a Challenge cup series look!  Plane or Bus should have at minimum the teams logo, a player render and a reference to their entry into the series.
[Image: QAvVZzL.png]

Code:
TASK 12: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
Izz.tv is covering the series and they are looking for a tale of the tape graphic to use during the games! Pick a player from each team that are lining up against each other and create a graphic comparing their playoff statistics in S46. Must include player render, team name, team logo, and at least 4 statistics for each player.
[Image: UuSg9cx.png]

Code:
TASK 14:
Sent

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2019, 01:15 PM by prettyburn.)

TASK 1:
In Season 46, Isak Odegard had yet another solid season in San Francisco, but once again failed to rise to the heights he aspires to. He upped his game a bit offensively, putting up almost 20 more shot blocks than the previous season, but still feel short of matching his best defensive season back in Minnesota. He did a good job of staying disciplined, taking only 31 penalty minutes - not incredibly low, but solid for a defensemen. But Isak still fails to produce as much as he'd like - as a player who's always focused on his shot, another season with a sub-5% shooting percentage is frustrating, and his 6 goals this season were the lowest he'd seen in awhile. And most frustratingly, Isak and the Pride missed the playoffs yet again. There does seem to be hope for the future however, as the team was in the mix until the very last game and showed great improvement over previous years - they just need to focus on consistency and between their growth and a couple of exciting prospects joining the team, hope to finally get over the hurdle in the next season. (191 words)

TASK 2:
[Image: 9evbYX3.png]
Task 3:
2. Between Cedric Robinson and Aleister Cain which goalie would you say had the more impressive run towards this championship series, and why?
Throughout the playoffs this season, and even before that in the regular season, both Cedric Robinson and Aleister Cain put up impressive number. Cain played slightly better in the regular season, but both goalies were among the best in the league with 1st and 2nd GAAs respectively. In the post-season they were once again neck and neck - Robinson pulled ever so slightly ahead with a .906 SV % to Cain's .904 and a 2.68 GAA to Cain's 2.96. This seperation was slight, but in the end may have been the difference that lead Robinson's Stampede to the win. Cain had to play three more games - perhaps Robinson just had more energy left at the end. (114 words)

TASK 10:
[Image: q53pSMq.png]

TASK 12:
[Image: epsLhdH.png]

TASK 14: PMed.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Code:
For most players season 46 is over and you have had a bit of time to reflect on your season. Talk to us about how you did.. what were some of your players best and worst moments? what were your overall numbers? did you meet your individual goals? what areas in your game were you happy with and what areas fell short? Must be [u]150[/u] words or more.

Code:
Code:
Pick up to 5 challenge cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth '[u]1[/u]' TPE. Each answer must be [u]50[/u] words or more.

1. Between Buffalo's (WannabeFinn, Tomen) and New Orleans (JKortesi81, TheDangaZone) which set of GM's have the tactical/managerial advantage in this series and why?
3. Between both rosters, create an all Challenge Cup starting lineup! (D, D, F, F, F, G) and in 50 words or more explain alittle about your selections.
4. Choose 1 young player from each team (either on their roster or a prospect of theirs) who you believe will be there teams next important player and why? *tag that player*
5. You have been asked by the league to choose a destination for next seasons all star game and its between New Orleans and Buffalo, which city did you decide should get this important league event and why?
7. Who has been there teams surprise player/unsung hero in the post season and why?..must include at least 1 stat to back up claim.

Code:
Ooof, you happened to walk into one of the challenge cup teams locker room and witnessed a truly shocking visual which left you stunned! You closed your eyes and quickly left the premises... word has gotten out that something went down in the LR but the details are murky.. HO is investigating the matter and asking you 'the eye witness' to explain what happened! Must be 150 words or more. *tag anyone involved*

Code:
Task 7: (Written, 3 TPE)
The commish has asked that both challenge cup participants collaberate on a large charity event to be held during the festivities leading to the start of the finals, and you have been asked by the league to set everything up!  What did you come up with? what sort of theme did you choose? what were some of the events to take place to help raise money? what players were very helpful during this process? where will the funds be donated? Must be 150 words or more. *tag anyone involved*

Code:
Task 9: (Written, 3 TPE)
You have been asked to spend a few minutes on air with the series commentators during the game 1 preshow! During that segment they ask you to do a full break down on the series... in 150 words or more tell them who you believe is the favorite and who is the underdog of this series and why.. as well as your thoughts on what each team needs to do or not do to win the challenge cup.

Code:
Task 11: (Written, 3 TPE)
There will be many SMJHL players watching this Challenge Cup series and dreaming of the day that they are involved in the SHL's biggest staged event. but first things first,, you have to make an SHL teams 20 man roster. Talk about where your player is at within your SHL organization, who are the prospects that you'll be competing with for a roster spot? when do you hope to make the big clubs roster and what are your individual expectations in that rookie season? Must be 150 words or more.

Code:
Task 13: (Written, 3 TPE)
This is an historic finals as both franchises come in with some amazing storylines to boast! Write a TV ad for a "History Will Be Made" script and in 150 words or more add the details and circumstance that warrant either or both teams for this television ad. details could include a memory from there team's history, whether recent or past, it is up to you.

Code:
Back by popular demand! Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals.

sent.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2019, 11:41 AM by JT3.)

Task 1: (Written, 3 TPE)
In terms of individual success, Jon Toner had another great season, expanding on his performance in S45. In S45 he managed to put up 39 points as a defenseman and this season improved upon that by putting up 41 points, 13 of them being goals. But he also improved upon his defensive game. Along with his D partner, Toivo Kosonen, the pair put up +21 and +22 +/- numbers respectively. Through most of the season the pair lead the league in this regard but trailed off as the Panthers struggled late in the season. I think this year I put myself possibly in contention for a Stevens nomination or All-Star team spot. Team wise though it's rough losing in the first round once again. It seems like every year we go to war with an eventual finals team but can never quite finish the job. Hopefully season 47 will be a different story and we can break through.

F - Viktor Marius
F - Oisin Fletcher
F - Joe Kurcewski
D - Alexis Metzler
D - Tatu Makela
G - Cedric Robinson

I think that forward line has everything you could want. Marius and Kurcewski are fantastic all around players, great at both ends of the ice and super physical. Despite having some up and down years Fletcher adds high end skill and has been dynamite so far in the playoffs. The d pair in Metzler and Makela is as steady as it gets. Ultra reliable and very good offensively as well. Goalies were tight but I went with Robinson who has been fantastic so far this post season.

From Buffalo I have to go with Hippo Passamus. He's not putting up PPG numbers yet but he will be very, very soon. He's already being trusted with top forward minutes for Buffalo so it won't be long before the points come along with that. For NOLA I have to go with Sean Stevenson Jr. He's already looking like a rock defensively and will very soon be thrust into a number one D role with most of NOLA's D being on the older side. He is the future of that D corps.
@Mayuu @Obsidian311

As much as I don't really like the Spectres, there is no denying that New Orleans is a fantastic city to visit with tons and tons of culture surrounding it. It really is a joy to get to go there on a road trip. Buffalo is pretty meh in all honesty, they have good wings I guess? Not sure. But I'd go with NOLA here.

Viktor Marius - This guy broke out in a big way this season. Superb with the puck on his stick and when he doesn't have the puck he's smashing you into the boards.
Oisin Fletcher - Oisin has had his ups and downs over the past few seasons but he is that gamebreaking kind of player that can make something out of absolutely nothing. You've always got to pay attention when he's on the ice.
Joe Kurczewski - He may not be as offensively thrilling as the other two but he still puts up loads of points and plays one of the most responsible two way games we've ever seen in the SHL. He'll be key for NOLA.

So I was in the building for game 1 of the Challenge Cup Finals. I have a few friends I play with on the Irish National team who play for the New Orleans Spectres (unfortunately). I figured that I would drop down to the locker room to wish them good luck in the series. However there was absolutely nobody in the hallway, no trainers, equipment guys, anybody, which is weird. So I went to open the door of the locker room and what I saw shocked me. The whole entire NOLA organization, from the front office, to the coaches to the players was standing in a circle and chanting. At the front was none other than Joe Kurczewski performing voodoo on a Viktor Marius voodoo doll! I quickly bailed the hell outta there cause that shit looked pretty sketchy and I wanted nothing to do with it. Not sure if that stuff even works or not but it sure seemed pretty damn weird.

Hey Doc, hey Olczyk, thanks for having me tonight. I gotta say this is gonna be a heck of a series between two great teams, but I think I have to give Buffalo the edge here. Despite the talent NOLA has on their roster they're still kind of working out the kinks with chemistry and such having only been together for a year. That Buffalo squad has been together for some time and it showed this year in the regular season. For NOLA to prevail I think they really need to shut down Buffalo's top line of Konig, Marius and Passamus. Those three stir the drink for Buffalo offensively. For the Stampede I think they need to really utilize the amazing top four defenseman they have to really gain an advantage. I think they'll also need to outwork NOLA in every game because NOLA just has such ridiculous forward depth. But in all honesty these teams are very evenly matched and this series could go either way.

Task 14: (*CASUAL MEMBER SPECIAL* Send answer in PM, up to 3 TPE)
Sent

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 09:33 PM by Esso2264.)

Task 2

Task 5
Novak was on his way to his locker room in Toronto for game one of the Manhattan/ Toronto playoff series. Novak was listening to music and jamming out very hard to some Taylor Swift when he walked into the locker room. However, when Novak looked up, he saw that he was in the completely wrong locker room. On the ceiling it looked like consolations of past great North Star players decorated the tiles. The lights were dimed, and Novak was having a hard time seeing but in the middle of the room is what looked to be an orange globe that was surrounding by smaller globes that were different colors. Hanging down from the ceiling seemed to be hand crafted stars that each of the Toronto players names on it. In the center of the room were two figures wearing black cloaks that had white dotes covering the cloaks Novak was able to see one of the figures faces and it was Zakhar Turakov the young sniper that’s been trying to make a name for himself this season.  The two figures seemed to be muttering something, but Novak was too far to hear what it was.  As the muttering got quieter it seemed like the lights became darker and darker and Novak had no idea what was happening. Then all of a sudden, the two figures jumped up and screamed STARS as loud as they could and spin in circles as the lights flickered on and off. Novak was able to see that the other figure was defensemen Zander Rhys a hard-hitting defenseman.  Novak exited the locker room not caring if he was heard of seen.  Novak was so confused by the incident but was also shocked on how they were controlling the lights without touching the switches. The whole incident was very strange.
@ThePandava @Zaitsev

Task 8

Task 12

Task 14 PM sent

PH

For most players season 46 is over and you have had a bit of time to reflect on your season. Talk to us about how you did.. what were some of your players best and worst moments? what were your overall numbers? did you meet your individual goals? what areas in your game were you happy with and what areas fell short? Must be 150 words or more.

Pick up to 5 challenge cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth '1' TPE. Each answer must be 50 words or more.

TASK 4: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
Design a signature for one of the teams in the Finals of them lifting the Challenge/Four Star Cup.. for the organization and its fans to use if they win the championship. Must include, at minimum, something resembling a Cup, a player render, team name, and some semblance of appropriate color changing to match the team.

You have been asked to spend a few minutes on air with the series commentators during the game 1 preshow! During that segment they ask you to do a full break down on the series... in 150 words or more tell them who you believe is the favorite and who is the underdog of this series and why.. as well as your thoughts on what each team needs to do or not do to win the challenge cup.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 02:12 AM by jaimeac.)

For most players season 46 is over and you have had a bit of time to reflect on your season. Talk to us about how you did.. what were some of your players best and worst moments? what were your overall numbers? did you meet your individual goals? what areas in your game were you happy with and what areas fell short? Must be 150 words or more.

I was pretty happy with the way the season went overall. Anaheim had a great regular season and we finished third which is important. I was disappointed with the ways the playoffs went as I think a lot fo the guys were. I personally struggled in the playoffs and didn’t put in the performance I would have hoped I didn’t score a goal and I feel as though it cost my team. Personally, I was pretty happy with the regular season. I only had two points, both assists this season I had twenty-three points and eleven goals which is obviously an improvement. I also had a good season on the powerplay when I was able to play there and I hope to grow my role in that regard more next season. There were a few things that I want to improve that I felt were lacking. I won less than 50% of my face offs which I think I need to work on I was also a -5 so there needs to be some work done on the defensive side of my game still.
184 words 

Pick up to 5 challenge cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth '1' TPE. Each answer must be 50 words or more.

In my opinion Alester Cain has had a more impressive run to the playoffs. First of all, Cain has played 20 games compared to Cedric Robinson’s 17 and the difference present in their save percentages have been negligible with Robinson only enjoying a .002 advantage over Cain. Robinson has a .906 and Cain a .904. There is also something to be said for Cain’s leadership of an expansion team to the finals.

72 words.

F-Joe Kurczewski of the Specters
F-Oisin Fletcher of the Specters
F-Xavier Paquette of the Specters
These guys have been so good that it almost seems like a crime to not take them together. They have outpaced their competition, though Oliver Konig deserves an honourable mention as well.
D-Alexis Metzler, of the Stampede
D-Tatu Makela, of the Stampede
Makela’s playmaking more than makes up for his lack of scoring, and I see him continuing to rack up the assists with this lineup. Metzler is in my opinion the best all around defencemen between the two teams so he’s a natural choice.
G-Alester Cain, of the Specters
Simply put Cain has performed as well as Robinson in more games, I have more trust in him though Robinson is also a great goalie.
130 words

No offense meant at all to Buffalo but I choose New Orleans to choose the all star game without a doubt. First of all they are a new market and an event of this magnitude could go a low ways to fostering the game. Second New Orleans is just an awesome city full of life and that’s the time of city I see the all star game really thriving in. The all star game is supposed to be the best of the SHL and New Orleans is definitely a more attractive destination to showcase that talent.
96 words

6. Who are the 3 most dangerous players on the ice in this series and why? 

Joe Kurczewski, Oisen Fletcher, and Xavier Paquette have been the most dangerous players every time they take the ice for a shift. The stats speak for themselves Kurcewski’s 23 points, Fletcher’s 21 and Paquette’s 21 all outpace Konig who leads Buffalo with 20 points. Everytime that these guys step on the ice something happens and that’s exactly the time of show stealing talent that is needed to compete at such an elite level like the SHL.
76 words.

There will be many SMJHL players watching this Challenge Cup series and dreaming of the day that they are involved in the SHL's biggest staged event. but first things first,, you have to make an SHL teams 20 man roster. Talk about where your player is at within your SHL organization, who are the prospects that you'll be competing with for a roster spot? when do you hope to make the big clubs roster and what are your individual expectations in that rookie season? Must be 150 words or more.

After my first full season in the SMJHL I am feeling pretty good about my play and am hoping to make the Los Angeles Panthers within the next few seasons. I recognize that there is a lot of work to do but I’m willing to do it.  Currently I am just another prospect in the system, but I have remained active and ready to improve my player which I believe is most important thing. As a centre in the upcoming seasons I’ll no doubt be competing with Barromini Cannellini which will no doubt be a tough task considering that he was the best player in the SMJHL this last season, outscoring the next guy by ten points.  That’s why I’m thinking I’d rather not compete with him. The Panthers have a really strong team, and one of their strengths is already at C which is why I have no problem playing the wing where I’ll hopefully get a chance to make an impact sooner. I’m hoping to develop over next season and start pushing for a roster spot the season after that. Realistically, I think I’ve got two or three more seasons left in the SMJHL. I think I’ll have a pretty good first season considering the calibre of players I’ll have alongside me.
214 words

TASK 8: (Graphic, 3 TPE)

Make a projection for your teams upcoming season based on your teams current situation. Graphic should include a title, team logo, a players and their render that represents your team and at least 2 bullets points of information on your teams upcoming S47 season.

[Image: 4Y5pGhG.png]

answers sent

Total tpe earned 16

[Image: Tr1OPGL.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2019, 03:28 PM by twils.)

S46 was a very successful season for Wilson. I would have been happy coming in with around 40 points, similar to the two previous seasons. Wilson is starting to get into the problem area of regression and the fact I was able to put up the highest point total of my career while playing less minutes than I used to is incredible. It's been a long time since I finished the season top 10 in points, but just helps to further prove the eliteness of Wilson. Wilson is getting up into the higher echelons of SHL records and at this moment any point that I can get will go a long way. So personally this was a very impressive season however it would have been nice to make the playoffs. This is the first time in 10 seasons that I didn't get to participate in the playoffs. Hopefully this is something we can turn around next season.

I respect the GMs of both of these teams, I have talked to all of them at various points throughout my career. I think they will be both a great job and have earned their spots in the finals. That said I believe the duo in Buffalo has the advantage. Tomen has been a part of that team forever and knows what he is doing. WannabeFinn has been around the block even more so. Buffalo just has more managerial experience and I think that goes a long way in optimizing your strategies.

Neither goalie has really been that impressive based off of pure stats. And they have almost identical stats with only. 0.2% difference in save percentage. But, I'm going to go with Cedric Robinson for the simple fact that he is a rookie. It is tough being a rookie in this league and the fact that he can step in and be as solid as he has is huge.

F: Joe Kurzcewski, Oisin Fletcher, Oliver Konig
D: Alexis Metzler, GOD McZehrl
G: Cedric Robinson

All three of those forwards know how to put the puck in the net, with those guys out there it would be just a matter of time before the puck ends up in the net. Alexis and GOD are the two highest scoring dmen in playoffs at the moment. It complements the offense of the forwards greatly. Cedric Robinson is a solid netminder that should be able to provide a solid performance.

I would go with New Orleans. It is a much more exciting city than Buffalo. You want the All Star game to be fun and choosing a city that lends itself to that is huge. Who wants to go on a vacation to Buffalo? Not many, but I know a lot that would excited about going to New Orleans.

Joe Kurzcewski, Oisin Fletcher, and Oliver Konig are three of the scariest guys out there. Joe has proven time and again that he is a threat out on the ice. The guy knows how to produce when given the chance. Oisin provides both a scoring touch and a hard hitting player. He will score and wear you down physically. Oliver is a natural goal scorer and anyone like that needs to be defended properly.

There will be many SMJHL players watching this Challenge Cup series and dreaming of the day that they are involved in the SHL's biggest staged event. but first things first,, you have to make an SHL teams 20 man roster. Talk about where your player is at within your SHL organization, who are the prospects that you'll be competing with for a roster spot? when do you hope to make the big clubs roster and what are your individual expectations in that rookie season? Must be 150 words or more

I am about the furthest thing you can get from a prospect, but as I get older I will need to start fighting with the younger guys just to stay in the lineup. For now my position on the second line seems safe, but once I falter I'm gone. Guys like Gabriel Wong, Dayymo Ralchankinov, and the newly acquired Shaquille Derisraka are all starting to turn into real solid players. Wong is already a stud but will soon be becoming a superstar. I have no doubt that Wong will be able to become a main stay on WKP's first line shortly. Dayymo put up 18 goals this season and is knocking on the door of becoming a great player. Shaquille is a little further back but he will also no doubt become good. The future is looking bright for WKP, and I could be forced out of the league before you know it by these guys. Gonna be tough to get those career points up with this caliber of prospects coming up.

TASK 14: Sent to PT Director, DONE.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Task 1 (+3)

Season 46 is in the history books, and the West Kendall Platoon failed to make the playoffs. That's not a common thing to hear, but sure enough we just ran out of gas in the last stretch of games to allow a surging Toronto to sneak on in. And power to them, because Beaujeaux Biscuit was not playing like his championship caliber self this season, letting in goals that reminded fans of his rookie and sophemore years starting. While I did go over .500 in my starts (23-14-7) I set a personal worst for goals against in a season by one (140 GA). Funny enough the previous season at 139 we went to the finals. Maybe the team is just carrying me. Worst moment for me was probably the first 7+ goal game against me this season, followed by yet another one a few weeks later.

Task 3 (+4) [This is written after the finals]

1: If I were to guess who would be the better GM pair, I would have definitely gone with JKortesi and TheDangaZone. Both GM's have a clear and powerful history of success in the playoffs. It's almost a little scary how much impact just having them on the team can bring. Calgary, Ireland, and even TDZ's one season stint with WKP in s45, success just follows this guy.

3: So to be honest my lineup is mostly based on stats, but at the same time all the names are very clear choices because I actually know who this lineup consists of. These are famous players in the SHL who have been making a name for themselves throughout the years. NOLA's goalie performed better, but Buffalo's offense have some clear star players that stood out above the rest.

F- Victor Marius
F- Oliver Konig
F- Roman Augusts
D- Richard Physt
D- Tatu Makela
G- Aleister Cain

5; The all star game goes to NOLA, no question about it. Buffalo may have won, but nobody actually wants to go to Buffalo. Have you seen New Orleans? Sure, it's a little rugged looking, but google images shows ladies and their schmoogenhonkadoogans out. I'm talking big garjunkabunkaloogas, and they apparently just want beads? You think you're gonna find that in Buffalo? They probably have eskamos that might take off their gloves to be suggestive.

6: The three most dangerous players on the ice start with Victor Marius. That guy can simply put points on the board. His linemate, Konig, when paired with him make them one of the deadliest duos in the league. Lastly goaltender cain can absolutely counter those two if the situation is right. All depends on how the cards fall and how the planets align. But those three will either make this series a shootout, or a defensive struggle.

6: The three most dangerous players on the ice start with Victor Marius. That guy can simply put points on the board. His linemate, Konig, when paired with him make them one of the deadliest duos in the league. Lastly goaltender cain can absolutely counter those two if the situation is right. All depends on how the cards fall and how the planets align. But those three will either make this series a shootout, or a defensive struggle.

Task 5 (+3)

One day I was just minding my business, eating some bojangles, reading the news, petting my cat, when all of the sudden this guy crashes through the locker room door with a knife in his hand. I calmly put my coffee down, which I'm not sure why I'm drinking because I hate coffee but sometimes you just got to push through to enjoy the things in life. The person on the ground was Alex Light, bleeding profusely through his right dominant arm. In fact there's a clear visual of pain inflicted in his right arm, as well as a third degree titty twister. JR walks through the door and yells "YOU APOLOGIZE FOR TYING BOJO's RECORD RIGHT NOW" and I'm all like oh hanh hanh hanh, non non monsier JR je suis BEAUJEUX, pas BOJO. And he's like Bojo you know I don't speak spanish. Meanwhile Alex is pretty much unconcious at this point. @enigmatic , who isn't even on my team anymore, share a baguette with me and we forgot about everything until just now. @JR95 @Zoone16

Task 7 (+3)

The big ole BuffaNola finals charity extravaganza will be kicking off the day before the series begins. In a rare moment in any sport, players from both teams are putting aside their differences to donate biscuits for the homeless. I assure you this has nothing to do with me, Bojo Biscuit, or any of my advertisers. But what's done is done, and both teams are selling biscuits and washing cars in just their jockstraps. The jockstraps will later be auctioned off a private location for further charity donations. Konig was extremely helpful, offering multiple jockstraps for donation after washing each car with a new one. "It's just a family thing, I guess," Konig said about the non-traumitizing experience. "It's just like Babushka always told me, 'Do it before the cops find out,'" and then made a gun firing gesture. At the end of the day, with all the spuds eaten up and all the suds draining away (as well as other undetermined fluids) the gangs shook hands, spanked asses, and headed to Buffalo for game one.

Task 14: Sent (+3)

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019, 03:53 PM by Segi.)

Code:
TASK 1: (Written, [b]3 TPE[/b])

Mathias Seger was able to improve on his great rookie season. While he didn’t score more goals in the regular season, he almost managed to double his overall point output. He also improved on his shots and hits. The amount of shots blocked decreased, but that can easily be explained by the fact, that the Outlaws were a much better team than last season and did not face nearly as many shots as in their inaugural season. The one stat, Seger was disappointed to not see improved, was his plus/minus. It can be explained somewhat by the fact that the Outlaws had pretty good special teams this season, but ending on a -15 on a team that finished the regular season in 3rd, is definitely not enough. The early play off out of the Outlaws was another disappointment, but it did lead to Seger getting his SHL debut with the Minnesota Wild.

Code:
Task 3: (Written, [b]4 TPE[/b])

1. New Orleans Specters GM’s JKortesi and TheDangaZone have definitely shown to be competent in doing their jobs with reaching the Challenge Cup finals in their team’s first ever season. They had a great expansion draft and have shown that the Specters are a force to be reckoned with. However, they go up against WannabeFinn and Tomen who have built this team for a long time now and will definitely be up to the challenge.

2. The interesting thing about this goalie duel is that they are the same age. Both of the young goalies have had a very impressive post season. Coincidentally, they also both finished with the same save percentage. I’d say Cain’s achievements are to be valued a little bit higher, just because he has an expansion team in front of him and Buffalo is basically a well oiled machine.

4. We basically only have to look at the team’s first picks in the last entry draft. Right Wing Jimmy Slothface @slothfacekilla will certainly be a beast once he escapes the vicinity of Halifax. On the other side, Monkey D. Luffy @TnlAstatine already knows the feeling of being the best player on a team and it won’t take long until we see him play as Buffalo’s top center.

5. The next SHL all star game will take place in New Orleans. The city is new to pro hockey, but the people of New Orleans have shown to already be very passionate about their team. This should be rewarded with a great event for old and new fans. That’s why the S47 SHL all star game will take place in the Big Easy.

Code:
Task 11: (Written, [b]3 TPE[/b])

At the beginning of last season, Mathias Seger could have gone up to the SHL and immediately join Minnesota’s top 4 defensemen. However, he agreed with the Minnesota management, that it might be good for his development to have another junior season. But during this last season, the Chiefs have made some trades in an attempt for a cup run. There’s now only one spot to get in the western conference final participant, and Seger would have to go through Sanyi Kocsis. The Kelowna Knights defender has come very close to winning a 4 Star Trophy this season. He didn’t manage to get out of Guy Zheng’s shadow and so Seger managed to get the better numbers, but Kocsis is a year older and with that already further developed than the Swiss defender. Last season, Seger was pretty sure to spend only 2 total seasons in the SMJHL, but at the moment, it looks like he’s going to get another one.

Code:
Task 13: (Written, [b]3 TPE[/b])

This spring time, in the season 46 Four Star Cup final, HISTORY WILL BE MADE, when the Kelowna Knights will face the St. Louis Scarecrows to determine the strongest SMJHL team of the season! The Scarecrows come from back to back championship titles and are hungry for more. Meanwhile the Knights are the only team to ever win the Four Star cups three years in a row and are determined to keep it that way.
Tune in when the best junior hockey teams of this year determine once and for all, which city is the superior one. Will it be the booming metropolis in Missouri or the small town in British Colombia? This question will be answered in a series of four to seven games starting on Monday and YOU can watch it live, when you tune in to the SEASON 46 FOUR STAR CUP FINAL! Only here, on this channel!

Code:
TASK 14: (*CASUAL MEMBER SPECIAL* Send answer in PM, up to [b]3 TPE[/b])

**[u]Important[/u]**: Send the answers to username "PT Director" with the subject of the message titled “#Scrambled-Izzy." [u]do not[/u] send it to my personal account cause i will [u]not[/u] look at it and you will not recieve credit for it. Do not post the answers in here cause you will not get credit for the task.  [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

1. pusesmakajolil
2. noewtdicatslo
3. lkgvironeoi
4. ihoswlilmlncsaai

PM sent

total: 16 TPE

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Bobby Sharp's sophomore season has been about as good as he could have hoped for. His team, the Kelowna Knights, finished 1st overall during the regular season and are currently up 2-1 in the finals. Sharp put up some solid numbers this season, 17g 24a 41 points was good enough to be tied for 7th in the league overall. Several of those points came while Sharp played a D spot on the PP, and a couple came from the PK too so Sharp was entrusted with some pretty important ice time this season. Perhaps the time off between the end of the season and the Knight's first playoff game was an issue for Sharp though, as his production slowed down significantly in the first playoff series, only getting 2 points in 4 a game sweep of Detroit. The next round he bounced back though, netting 7 points in a tough 7 games against Montreal. Sharp finished the playoffs tied for the lead in points, so it looks as if his small slump in the beginning of the playoffs has been dealt with.

1. With my limited knowledge on the subject, I'll have to go with WannabeFinn and Tomen from Buffalo. I have already seen and been part of the magic they pulled off with the most recent draft, picking up 4 of the top 10 SMJHL forwards with Kyllonen, Sharp, Svensson, and Luffy. It's obvious these guys have huge brains.
2. While Robinson had an objectively better run with a 12-5, record I do find myself much more impressed with Cain's performance. Their individual stats were relatively close with only .002 separating their save percentages. Robinson got much more help in front of him, facing far less shots than Cain did and coasted to wins much more frequently than Cain, but Cain's fight and perseverance helped NOLA get as far as they did.
4. @gillon Kristoffer Svensson is a Buffalo prospect that I imagine they'll heavily lean on throughout his career there. Not only does he have a great locker room presence (captain material someday?) but he also performs where it really matters, on the ice. His sophomore season in the J showed his potential, with 13g 27a 40p and plenty of PP and PK time, showing that he can play the important minutes and perform too. He also put up 6g 10a 16p in only 12 games during the playoffs, and was instrumental in the near comeback by the Militia after going down 3-1 to the Knights.  
5. While I'm a Buffabro at heart, I gotta go with New Orleans. A city that has hockey fever after an amazing expansion run is ripe for an event like this, and with it being New Orleans, you know they're going to put on a show. Another huge consideration is with an all star event, you want to have plenty of outdoor activities near the rink. I don't know if you've been to buffalo halfway through the hockey season, but the snow is piled up higher than the tallest hockey player, and being outside for more than a few minutes is just asking for frostbite.

So before game 1 of the series I had a chance to hop in the Buffalo locker room to wish my future teammates luck before their big game... only I took a wrong turn. I ended up in the NOLA locker room, and saw something I could only describe as... cultlike. It seems they are really taking their team identity to heart. Every single player, and even the coaches, were dressed up in the black and purple costume that NOLA's mascot Spectar Scotty wears at their home games. They were all standing in a circle, arms interlocked, chanting at what looked to be a live buffalo in the middle of the room. I didn't stick around very long, as the moment I walked in the door their heads all snapped in my direction, some even rotating a full 180 degrees to look me dead in the eye. Needless to say, I got out of the rink as fast as possible. I take partial credit in the huge game 1 win for Buffalo, I think I threw NOLA off a bit.

Sharp has a healthy rivalry with the most recent set of Buffalo prospects. Buffalo drafted 4 Centers who this past season were top performers in the SMJHL, all finishing within the top 6 Centers (though technically Sharp played on the wing all season).
3 Raino Kyllonen (DET) 19g-23a-42p
4 Bobby Sharp (KEL) 17g-24a-41p
5 Kristoffer Svensson (MTL) 13g-27a-40p
6 Monkey D. Luffy (LBL) 17g-21a-38p
Sharp definitely has his work cut out for him to stand out in that all-star group. One thing he does have going for him is his proven flexibility to play wing, somewhere he may find himself next season for the Knights too. Sharp is looking to develop for at least one more season in the J before moving up and playing with the big boys. His rookie season is still going to mostly be about development, though Sharp is going to do whatever he can to contribute to Buffalo's success and help get them another cup win.

PMd

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Code:
Based on my organization the Los Angeles Panthers, Kenji Yoshimura projects to lineup into the lineup in the future as a future centerman. Currently ahead of him on the main roster is: Matthew Auston, Max Mauldin, C - YURI BOYKA JR, and Shouta Aizawa. After him down the middle begins our prospects which would then have Kenji Yoshimura ranked 5th and finally Max Rockatansky. With the way this organization is built it would be quite some time before seeing Yoshimura join the ranks down the middle and can see him working the wing and then once someone decides to retire then potentially moving over to the middle to become the defensive 3rd line or 2nd line center that many experts hope he would become. He won't be the star on the Panthers but this organization has so many of them that they do not need him to become one. Yoshimura expects another season or 2 in Jrs, maybe more but this person does not know the maximum amount of time before being ineligible to go to Jrs without waivers. Even if he does go who would want him.

Code:
TASK 12: (Graphic, 3 TPE)
http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/i...st&p=70467 - pick whatever there many

Code:
Sent

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!