Create Account

MAN/MIN

Chiefs gets :
Mika Mayfield
Dwayne Rider 50% salary retained
MAN S48 2nd pick

Rage gets :
Poopity Scoop

There goes another iconic guy for the Chiefs, being with us since S27. With your will of wanting to see another part of the league and our team selling this season, I believe this was the right time to do that trade.
Thanks for everything you did for the Chiefs @Baelor Swift, you will always be welcome to Minnesota and we will be equally booing and ovationing you when you come playing here Wink

Welcome to Minny @BadWolf We are very excited to get you with us!
Thanks @JayWhy for the discutions Smile

wow that is for me personally a huge shocker!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Accepted.

@BadWolf has been an absolutely stellar and fantastic piece of our team from day one. She is always one of my favorite people to talk to regarding anything from SHL, life in general. I legitimately am broken up to make this deal, as BadWolf is someone I will miss having on the team. Thankfully, she's always welcome to stick around and play D&D and even cheer on the Blues.

@Baelor Swift is one of the best people on this site. I enjoyed him as a GM, and have a great respect for him. This is only going to continue helping solidify our defense and our Cup contender status. We are beyond thrilled to have you joining the team!

Thank you Shmurph for the great negotiations and best of luck with your rebuild!

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Adding youth and picks to the team.
It's reconstruction time in Minnesota I believe, future will be interesting to see.

Hmmmmmm

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Good luck @Baelor Swift :(

[Image: lebbish.gif]

I wish it didn't have to end this way in Minnesota but it was obvious my welcome had been worn out and that it was time to move on. It's definitely bittersweet to be leaving an organisation I've spent 20 seasons with but I'm excited for this opportunity with Manhattan and to hopefully spend the next season and a half (at the absolute least) experiencing what seems to be a franchise that is on the rise as a result of making some excellent moves over the past few seasons. It's honestly quite flattering to see the high praise from @JayWhy both in words and actions as well as in the warm welcome I've received in the Discord and I can't wait to help this team solidify a playoff push and hopefully make a strong run as a very young team.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

Good luck @Baelor Swift

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

05-09-2019, 02:16 PMLeppish Wrote: Good luck @Baelor Swift :(

05-09-2019, 06:08 PMTheWoZy Wrote: Good luck @Baelor Swift

Thanks guys <3

Hope you get your points now @Leppish Laughing

And @TheWoZy good luck with BUF, going to a great org Smile

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue

^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS

05-09-2019, 06:03 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: I wish it didn't have to end this way in Minnesota but it was obvious my welcome had been worn out and that it was time to move on. It's definitely bittersweet to be leaving an organisation I've spent 20 seasons with but I'm excited for this opportunity with Manhattan and to hopefully spend the next season and a half (at the absolute least) experiencing what seems to be a franchise that is on the rise as a result of making some excellent moves over the past few seasons. It's honestly quite flattering to see the high praise from @JayWhy both in words and actions as well as in the warm welcome I've received in the Discord and I can't wait to help this team solidify a playoff push and hopefully make a strong run as a very young team.

Thats what you get for eating Goat with Cow skin

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

05-09-2019, 10:48 PMSwegButthole Wrote:
05-09-2019, 06:03 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: I wish it didn't have to end this way in Minnesota but it was obvious my welcome had been worn out and that it was time to move on. It's definitely bittersweet to be leaving an organisation I've spent 20 seasons with but I'm excited for this opportunity with Manhattan and to hopefully spend the next season and a half (at the absolute least) experiencing what seems to be a franchise that is on the rise as a result of making some excellent moves over the past few seasons. It's honestly quite flattering to see the high praise from @JayWhy both in words and actions as well as in the warm welcome I've received in the Discord and I can't wait to help this team solidify a playoff push and hopefully make a strong run as a very young team.

Thats what you get for eating Goat with Cow skin

Nothing will stop me from eating goat and cow skin

^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS

05-10-2019, 06:29 AMBaelor Swift Wrote:
05-09-2019, 10:48 PMSwegButthole Wrote: Thats what you get for eating Goat with Cow skin

Nothing will stop me from eating goat and cow skin

goat is good idk about cow skin

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

dwayne wyder world tour