Create Account

Calgary Dragons - NEW LOGO!!!

>Literal professional GFX designer offers you a logo
>Turn it down for something that half a dozen FortNite youtubers are using

Are you trolling us? Be serious. Did HO really approve this?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

It's been a while since some decent Drama.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Guys this is a really late April Fools joke

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Purely from a look perspective Jakarta was completely fine and needed no replacement

This is a downgrade disregarding the fact that both logos are ripped

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

05-18-2019, 07:26 PMBoomcheck Wrote:
05-18-2019, 07:21 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Because it's a sim league so it doesn't really matter where the logo comes from as long as the people on the team like it

You are one of the best franchises in the league, consistently contending and winning championships.

Manhattan unveiled a new logo pretty recently. Did they get meme'd? New England has strange tastes, but they don't get meme'd like this and they have had like 2 logos in the past few seasons.

Do you think the league is just out to get you with memes for no reason?

Yo tf fuck right off m8

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Yeah listen to the man with the bear logo!

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2019, 08:00 PM by Slappydoodle.)

05-18-2019, 07:24 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
05-18-2019, 07:21 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Because it's a sim league so it doesn't really matter where the logo comes from as long as the people on the team like it
The SHL is better than that. We’ve been around for too long and have too many talented artists willing to work for free. It’s really not acceptable to stoop down to the level of pawning off someone else’s work as your own because it looks k00l.

I honestly can’t figure out why we would possibly give a shit what you or anyone else not on the team feels about our logo. I was against changing it in the first place because I liked it and could not give a flying fuck what any of you think about it. If we want to use the McDonald’s golden arches as our logo, than that’s our business. You do t see me talking about how you guys ripped off John Deere.

Obviously we should have just gone with some steroid freak bear / badger / wolf / fox thing like half of the rest of the league

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

05-18-2019, 07:58 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
05-18-2019, 07:24 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: The SHL is better than that. We’ve been around for too long and have too many talented artists willing to work for free. It’s really not acceptable to stoop down to the level of pawning off someone else’s work as your own because it looks k00l.

I honestly can’t figure out why we would possibly give a shit what you or anyone else not on the team feels about our logo. I was against changing it in the first place because I liked it and could not give a flying fuck what any of you think about it.  If we want to use the McDonald’s golden arches as our logo, than that’s our business. You do t see me talking about how you guys ripped off John Deere.

You go girlfriend

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-18-2019, 07:24 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: The SHL is better than that. We’ve been around for too long and have too many talented artists willing to work for free. It’s really not acceptable to stoop down to the level of pawning off someone else’s work as your own because it looks k00l.

I honestly can’t figure out why we would possibly give a shit what you or anyone else not on the team feels about our logo. I was against changing it in the first place because I liked it and could not give a flying fuck what any of you think about it.  If we want to use the McDonald’s golden arches as our logo, than that’s our business. You do t see me talking about how you guys ripped off John Deere.

Obviously we should have just gone with some steroid freak bear / badger / wolf / fox thing like half of the rest of the league

I'mma need a podcast rant about this tbh.

put this logo in the graphics section and see what grade it gets.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

05-18-2019, 07:58 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: I honestly can’t figure out why we would possibly give a shit what you or anyone else not on the team feels about our logo.

tbh you shouldn't, especially him

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Please become the Calgary Golden Arches.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Well that's an improvement

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

[Image: 6-months-later.jpg] Wink Cheers

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

05-18-2019, 08:23 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
05-18-2019, 07:58 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: I honestly can’t figure out why we would possibly give a shit what you or anyone else not on the team feels about our logo.

tbh you shouldn't, especially him
the italics cut deep

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]