Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List

05-25-2019, 07:01 PMhhh81 Wrote: Why would they even want to sign with MIN, anyway? LR's a graveyard. Don't know why anyone would want to be there after wuma, Baelor, and GCool all publicly opted out.

Good try, though. Feel bad for Shmurph hiring this clown.

Daco would probably outperform you in tpe league success within the next 2 seasons. Yall really tryna look cute and drawing out the victim game huh. Hold this L ugly

Doubt is a dream killer

Took HO 3 hours and 17 minutes for HO to decide that Bottas has stepped down immediately and did it with intent of stretching the rules but has taken a bit longer to decide if this is within reason. I wonder what is different...

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 07:43 PM by Leppish.)

05-25-2019, 07:38 PMWasty Wrote: Took HO 3 hours and 17 minutes for HO to decide that Bottas has stepped down immediately and did it with intent of stretching the rules but has taken a bit longer to decide if this is within reason. I wonder what is different...

Probably 'cause it's the weekend and people have lives outside fake hockey.

Edit: this makes me sound rude and i don't like it.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

i think im on this team so i will defend this to my death

at me if you have any comments questions or concerns

05-25-2019, 07:40 PMLeppish Wrote:
05-25-2019, 07:38 PMWasty Wrote: Took HO 3 hours and 17 minutes for HO to decide that Bottas has stepped down immediately and did it with intent of stretching the rules but has taken a bit longer to decide if this is within reason. I wonder what is different...

i guarantee you this is false

05-25-2019, 07:34 PMsarmo Wrote:
05-25-2019, 07:01 PMhhh81 Wrote: Why would they even want to sign with MIN, anyway? LR's a graveyard. Don't know why anyone would want to be there after wuma, Baelor, and GCool all publicly opted out.

Daco would probably outperform you in tpe league success within the next 2 seasons. Yall really tryna look cute and drawing out the victim game huh. Hold this L ugly

Sad that Minny is no longer in the east otherwise this would have been a nice start for a rivalry but we never gonna see each other for a while coz it will take Minny quite some time to be relevant in the offseason again.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

05-25-2019, 07:42 PMLoco Wrote:
05-25-2019, 07:40 PMLeppish Wrote: Probably 'cause it's the weekend and people have lives outside fake hockey.

i guarantee you this is false

Not wrong.

05-25-2019, 07:40 PMLeppish Wrote:

Tuesday in the middle of the day was a pretty prime time for lives to be lived, but it got done in record time lol

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

05-25-2019, 07:44 PMWasty Wrote:
05-25-2019, 07:40 PMLeppish Wrote: Probably 'cause it's the weekend and people have lives outside fake hockey.

Tuesday in the middle of the day was a pretty prime time for lives to be lived, but it got done in record time lol

You're not wrong there.

05-25-2019, 07:44 PMTomen Wrote:
05-25-2019, 07:34 PMsarmo Wrote: Daco would probably outperform you in tpe league success within the next 2 seasons. Yall really tryna look cute and drawing out the victim game huh. Hold this L ugly

Sad that Minny is no longer in the east otherwise this would have been a nice start for a rivalry but we never gonna see each other for a while coz it will take Minny quite some time to be relevant in the offseason again.

Ey, all we got is the offseason right now.

Man, i hate drama and i don't know why i even started commenting here. But hope everyone has a nice weekend and we can figure out all this in the future.

[Image: giphy.gif]

This is a bad flex

It must take a special kind of dramatic asshole to make Baelor, GCool, and wuma not want to share a LR with a person.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Eh idgaf. I'm having fun as the notorious captain of this team. Y'all pos trash keep talking and I'll defend my teammates.

Doubt is a dream killer

05-25-2019, 07:44 PMWasty Wrote:

Not just any weekend boys. Memorial Day weekend!

Yeah idk I'm just here for the party.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page