Create Account

Minnesota Chiefs Tampering Punishment

05-29-2019, 04:01 PMSleepy Wrote: @the people in this thread saying Minny doesn't deserve the full blown tampering punishment. It is the punishment made clear by the rule book for a GM trying to tamper players. And you also know that if this affected your team as opposed to Buffalo you'd be going for minnys throat, don't kid yourselves.

That said, the punishment can be appealed and if certain actions are taken I could see HO lowering the punishment.

Oh stfu already. Yall got what yall wanted why throw more into it? Buffalo is full of some salty bum ass people IMO that took a public thread so insecurely and obsessive like yall had nothing better to do with your time. I expected this though and could care less

Doubt is a dream killer

05-29-2019, 04:13 PMsarmo Wrote: I expected this though and could care less

really seems like it lmfao

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 04:18 PM by gordieboom.)

I do agree that the punishment is a bit harsh, but HO takes the decisions, so live with it and go on. If you want to see changes i guess you should try to get into HO Smile

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

05-29-2019, 04:14 PMkit Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:13 PMsarmo Wrote: I expected this though and could care less

really seems like it lmfao

I don't lmao I just feel bad for the rest of the team

Doubt is a dream killer

05-29-2019, 04:06 PMBoomcheck Wrote: It wasn't tampering imo

Buffalo is thin skinned is what I learned.
Tremendous insight Boom thank you

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 04:19 PM by Sleepy.)

05-29-2019, 04:13 PMsarmo Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:01 PMSleepy Wrote: @the people in this thread saying Minny doesn't deserve the full blown tampering punishment. It is the punishment made clear by the rule book for a GM trying to tamper players. And you also know that if this affected your team as opposed to Buffalo you'd be going for minnys throat, don't kid yourselves.

That said, the punishment can be appealed and if certain actions are taken I could see HO lowering the punishment.

Oh stfu already.  Yall got what yall wanted why throw more into it? Buffalo is full of some salty bum ass people IMO that took a public thread so insecurely and obsessive like yall had nothing better to do with your time. I expected this though and could care less

Idk why you think I was being salty. Sorry am i not allowed to post my opinion anymore?

I don't give a fuck what anyone does or says from other teams. Your beef should be with Daco for throwing your team under the buss and HO for the punishment they handed you. Not me or anyone else from Buffalo. Get over yourself dude.

05-29-2019, 04:13 PMsarmo Wrote:

Oh stfu already.  Yall got what yall wanted why throw more into it? Buffalo is full of some salty bum ass people IMO that took a public thread so insecurely and obsessive like yall had nothing better to do with your time. I expected this though and could care less

[Image: image0-6.jpg]

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

05-29-2019, 04:18 PMSleepy Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:13 PMsarmo Wrote: Oh stfu already.  Yall got what yall wanted why throw more into it? Buffalo is full of some salty bum ass people IMO that took a public thread so insecurely and obsessive like yall had nothing better to do with your time. I expected this though and could care less

Idk why you think I was being salty. Sorry am i not allowed to post my opinion anymore?

I don't give a fuck what anyone does or says from other teams. Your beef should be with Daco for throwing your team under the buss and HO for the punishment they handed you. Not me or anyone else from Buffalo. Get over yourself dude.

i cant believe u made daco tamper then ghost sleepo wtf

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

05-29-2019, 04:09 PMSlashACM Wrote:

You smaht

Go make another shitty wonder dome apology right now young man.

RETIRED

Huh. At least when I ghosted, I didn't fuck Minnesota over like this. Way to raise the bar, Daco.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

05-29-2019, 04:22 PMMayuu Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:09 PMSlashACM Wrote: You smaht

Go make another shitty wonder dome apology right now young man.

Go thunderdome the updater head

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2019, 04:27 PM by Mayuu.)

Hang this users shirt in the roof, someone sign him for 10x6 mil. 
His opinions and hot takes are so good he shouldn't have to do jack shit to keep his players alive. Absolute God. 

/thread

RETIRED

05-29-2019, 04:24 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-29-2019, 04:22 PMMayuu Wrote: Go make another shitty wonder dome apology right now young man.

Go thunderdome the updater head

I just might!

RETIRED

05-29-2019, 04:17 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:

Tremendous insight Boom thank you

I didn't take the post seriously. There was 0 threat of those prospects being poached. You have no reason to feel insecure about the situation. Buffalo's a top class organization and you got your guys acting like this in a punishment thread? Then again look at any of my posts in a tampering punishment, I just think it's overly harsh. Just my opinion, prob don't count for anything.

But man your players are annoying me? Going for Minny's throat?

I'll go to WKP on a 1 yr minimum deal just to take Buffalo's throat out. It'd be my pleasure.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Why is this about Buffalo?
The punishment is harsh and considering how critical I was to the pace of the decision, it's fair that there disagreement within the Head Office.

Daco was in the wrong, and in a position of management, his team unfortunately is affected by his action. It seems justified considering the direct motivation to poach a single team of its protected assets.

Minny people can be salty, buffalo people can meme, just let it happen and move on.
And slash can continue being obsessed with us