Create Account

"I'm looking for a 1 + 1 deal"

After one if his post-season practices, Terrance Nova, was asked for a short interview regarding recent events and his offseason plans.

Hey Nova what are your thoughts on what is happening around your team?  Interview

"Eh idgaf honestly. Its all noise and don't mean much.  My focus is the game.  It's why I'm at practice and not tweeting about it. Whatever happens, I know the GM will handle it to the best of his abilities. But I'm here to play hockey and to win cups at this stage of my career. "

You're a UFA this offseason though and have only played for the Chiefs your whole career so they need to extend you now or you won't be able to sign with them this offseason. Ofcourse unless they get it appealed and are allowed to sign FAs. What are your plans? Have you been approached about an extension?  Interview

"I was approached before the situation happened but it was by the coGM and I hadn't responded because I thought I had time.  Idk. Don't know how the appeal process goes or when it happens, idk anything about that honestly.  I wasnt even thinking about that until this morning.

Yeah I'll probably have to sign an extension before season is over but idk. I'm not going to force anything since I haven't been approached by Shmurph and honestly I'll have to talk with my agent before I sign anything too soon anyways. I want to be a Chief and will probably retire in Minnesota, but for now I'm not going to reject opportunity from other parties either. I want what's best for my career and don't want my talent being wasted. That's something the organization knows. "

So you're saying there's a chance you won't return to Minnesota next season?  Interview

" We shall see. The fans and teammates have been amazing to me here and all I can say is winning another cup is what draws my interest the most right now. "

Okay. Final question before I let you go. What kind of contract are you looking for or what are the terms you'll want to see going into Season 48? Interview

"Short term. I'm looking for a 1 + 1 deal with the last being a player option. I do want to make some money since I'm running out of opportunities to do so.  I think I'm good for it. I'm still confident in the skill set I bring... I think I'm still a top line player. I want to do what's best for the team I am around and also be put in the best position where that team can get the most out of me. "

Thank you

Doubt is a dream killer
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2019, 08:43 PM by PenKnight.)

The longevity of your player is impressive!
3 Cups in ten seasons is Epic but  27 seasons for your fourth must of tasted sweeter than honey!!

05-30-2019, 08:42 PMPenKnight Wrote: The longevity of your player is impressive!
3 Cups in ten seasons is Epic but  27 seasons for your fourth must of tasted sweeter than honey!!

Thanks dude. It means alot... I didn't do it myself, had help and alot of it

Doubt is a dream killer

o

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

They can sign you once free agency opens though.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

05-31-2019, 02:26 PMKeygan Wrote: They can sign you once free agency opens though.

Wait they can?

Doubt is a dream killer

05-31-2019, 03:11 PMsarmo Wrote:
05-31-2019, 02:26 PMKeygan Wrote: They can sign you once free agency opens though.

Wait they can?

We better

[Image: lebbish.gif]

05-31-2019, 03:11 PMsarmo Wrote:

Wait they can?

Yes, the idea behind the punishment is you can’t sign other teams free agents cause if this is who you tampered publicly who did you tamper privately.

You can’t tamper your own players so you can re-sign them at any point.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]