Create Account

Hate Update Threads? Click Here!

Click baited ya, kind of.

Nubbedindaribs here, member of the (unofficial) SHL Site Development team.

I'm going to start a little podcast/stream series to show off what I've been working on for you guys, which is an updater tool.

So why am I doing this stream?

A) To get paid
B) To show off what we're working on and the progress we're making
C) To get feedback from you guys, since that's what's really important. We want to deliver the best product we can and improve the site.

So ahead and join me here if you want to ask questions, learn about some development, or just shoot the SHL shit:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBP62lr...5Alpw/live

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]

Boooo keep updating difficult. Nothing else can sustain my immense rage.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Ur a nerd

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I sat on this for a minute, trying to figure out how to grade it.

Since you are linking the channel, Do you just want me to grade these videos as of today? or do you want to re submit each video so I am not limited by the 1 hour per podcast / video rule? LMK

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

@Troy_McClure03

Oh shoot sorry I didn’t see this. I hope you saw my other post with the first and second parts. Its technically the same episode but my sound went bonkers and I had to fix it

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]