Create Account

2x Carpy48 6/9
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019, 09:50 AM by Carpy48.)

[Image: F8moyXz.png]
@jtp 

[Image: cydPzIM.png]
@finn_tatti25

[Image: uumhhtN.png]
@Tate

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

06-09-2019, 09:15 AMCarpy48 Wrote: [Image: uumhhtN.png]
@Tate

Amazing job! Wow! I’m going to change this to my current signature, I’m so impressed. Thank you very much!

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

These are sick. Thank you!

[Image: flickerstrikemeta.gif]
[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png][Image: PPpK5xb.png][Image: gs89eGV.png]
Image by @BDonini

06-09-2019, 09:15 AMCarpy48 Wrote: @jtp 

[Image: cydPzIM.png]
@finn_tatti25

wow thank you so much!

[Image: FdGZwEX.png]

06-09-2019, 11:05 AMfinn_tatti25 Wrote:
06-09-2019, 09:15 AMCarpy48 Wrote: [Image: cydPzIM.png]
@finn_tatti25

wow thank you so much!
btw I've seen you spell the name differently here and there, but in your profile page it was spelled like this, so if that was a mistake, here's the other version.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

06-10-2019, 02:49 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Ya your right I keep forgetting how to spell it. Right way was Kakko so thanks for making the other one much appreciated. 

[Image: FdGZwEX.png]

Sig 1-3. 7/10 all decently solid sigs. i like that you use more of the render than most and your composition really makes that work. theres enough going on that you dont exactly need to blend the renders in too much, though it would help with the tiny bit of hard edges that are present. the text fits okay but is very bold. try using more text layers and different blending techniques, mess with the opacity and whatnot. varying font, text size, placement between the first/last name, and team text can elevate your sig if done right.

$2.1 mil x2 $4.2 mil