Create Account

Bank Account Issues

HI, I have made a deposit isntead of a withdrawal for a weakness/strenght change. The deposit transaction should be denied of course : said transaction

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

06-22-2019, 09:54 AMmicool132 Wrote: HI, I have made a deposit isntead of a withdrawal for a weakness/strenght change. The deposit transaction should be denied of course : said transaction

Done

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

06-21-2019, 02:16 AMDieselJ Wrote: I accidentally bought SMJHL rookie only gear, I had no idea there's a SHL equipment section. http://simulationhockey.com/banktransaction.php?id=3277 . Was wondering if it could possibly be reversed?

Just this one transaction or all three I see in your history?

06-16-2019, 03:45 PMMarc Bradford Wrote: I'm unassigned from the Renegades, again.  Can't do +5 training.

Should also have a contract being deposited soon but not too concerned about that.

Same issue as last week. Still no contract deposit either but talked to GM about that part.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I can't find Marc Bradford to deposit his contract

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

refund my money that was spent on rookie SHLM equipment. I have come to figure out that I can't buy it

06-23-2019, 03:01 PMMarc Bradford Wrote: Same issue as last week.  Still no contract deposit either but talked to GM about that part.
You're on the roster now.

06-23-2019, 03:21 PMJearim Wrote: I can't find Marc Bradford to deposit his contract
Are you just mis-typing his name? He comes up immediately when I try.

06-24-2019, 03:37 AMTaxman100 Wrote: refund my money that was spent on rookie SHLM equipment. I have come to figure out that I can't buy it
Done.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

06-23-2019, 03:21 PMJearim Wrote: I can't find Marc Bradford to deposit his contract

Glad to see you figured it out.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Just saw that I had a withdraw of $500,000 from earlier today, the title was 'SMJHL Transactions 52728'. I'm sure it's legit, I'm just forgetful and I wasn't too sure what that was for.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

06-24-2019, 03:43 PMHuck24 Wrote: Just saw that I had a withdraw of $500,000 from earlier today, the title was 'SMJHL Transactions 52728'. I'm sure it's legit, I'm just forgetful and I wasn't too sure what that was for.

i think i can answer it. Basically there were a lot of previous transactions from smjhl that never got caught up by a banker. somebody finally did that today.

06-24-2019, 04:28 PM.bojo Wrote:
06-24-2019, 03:43 PMHuck24 Wrote: Just saw that I had a withdraw of $500,000 from earlier today, the title was 'SMJHL Transactions 52728'. I'm sure it's legit, I'm just forgetful and I wasn't too sure what that was for.

i think i can answer it. Basically there were a lot of previous transactions from smjhl that never got caught up by a banker. somebody finally did that today.

Fair enough, I'd figured there'd be a reason!  Thanks!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

06-22-2019, 10:44 AM.bojo Wrote:
06-21-2019, 02:16 AMDieselJ Wrote: I accidentally bought SMJHL rookie only gear, I had no idea there's a SHL equipment section. http://simulationhockey.com/banktransaction.php?id=3277 . Was wondering if it could possibly be reversed?

Just this one transaction or all three I see in your history?

just the one

[Image: kD6k7a5.png]
[Image: CjCi3BJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2019, 07:47 AM by PenKnight.)

@prettyburn

Not sure if you needed this in the request I made for graded articles.
I put the dollar amounts and member names in but didn't provide the media payout link.
Here it is if needed.. If I need to resubmit everything just let me know.

SMJHL Media Payouts 6/25/19
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2019, 02:41 PM by diacope.)

Make a mistake and bought the same stick twice. Submitted a request to buy it and also made the purchase myself through "other purchases"

Thought it would get deleted, my bad

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

06-25-2019, 02:38 PMdiacope Wrote: Make a mistake and bought the same stick twice. Submitted a request to buy it and also made the purchase myself through "other purchases"

Thought it would get deleted, my bad

I fixed it for you! You should have just one purchase now

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]