Create Account

BUF/MIN

06-30-2019, 10:18 PMhotdog Wrote: daco lookin down from heaven smiling

he couldnt get rid of those picks so smurph doin in his honor

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

06-30-2019, 11:30 PMWinter is Coming Wrote:
06-30-2019, 11:27 PMontanis Wrote: Minny have been hoodwnked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok and just flat out deceived.

No, i mean, this is A LOT of draft picks for one guy.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

06-30-2019, 11:27 PMontanis Wrote: Minny have been hoodwnked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok and just flat out deceived.

Easily the most I've seen anyone pay for a player.

Looking through the trade history sheet I found one other trade with 3 1st going for 1 guy.
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=33861

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

06-30-2019, 11:34 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:

Easily the most I've seen anyone pay for a player.

Looking through the trade history sheet I found one other trade with 3 1st going for 1 guy.
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=33861

[Image: tzyThDx.png]

Hmm

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

(This post was last modified: 06-30-2019, 11:41 PM by hotdog.)

edited

dammit lol @ViN beat me to it

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

06-30-2019, 11:32 PMkarey Wrote: I feel bad you're getting all this flack @Leppish @Shmurph

I mean, they kinda deserve it because wow that is an overpayment

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Let's not go overboard here. Those firsts could turn out to be anything. They might even be McZehrl's next recreate.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

06-30-2019, 11:43 PMAvakael Wrote: Let's not go overboard here. Those firsts could turn out to be anything. They might even be McZehrl's next recreate.

Only to be drafted by Buffalo

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Shout out to HO for putting MIN in the West.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

This is going to be ironic when GMs get fired because of this trade and McZ finally gets that GM gig.

06-30-2019, 11:46 PMhockeyfan Wrote: This is going to be ironic when GMs get fired because of this trade and McZ finally gets that GM gig.

You say irony, I say it’s all part of McZ’s master plan

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

06-30-2019, 11:46 PMhockeyfan Wrote: This is going to be ironic when GMs get fired because of this trade and McZ finally gets that GM gig.

7D Candyland type moves

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

MCZ enjoy retirement

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

@Eggy216 can we add a clown emote with this tag?: Chiefs

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Overall it's fine.

McZ pretty much a top tier defenseman and this should give Minnesota a second wind and someone to back them up as their talent develops. They prob feel confident in their prospects and young pieces that they don't need 3 1sts.

nvm forgot that it was buffalo's prospects Daco talked about and Minny didn't get them.

But still, they probably have a plan in place and expect to make playoffs season in and season out now that they have 2 top forwards and a top defenseman.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]