Create Account

S48 PT #4 - Guest Star

[Image: IPvER1x.jpg]

[Image: lebbish.gif]

When my agent contacted me about guest staring on the reality show, Big Brother, I was hesitant at first. You know I have watched the show a few times and the people in that house looked nuts. I mean, who would willingly agree to put themselves in that situation for THREE MONTHS??? Well I agreed because well money, and to be completely honest, it was just as weird as I thought it would be. First, I thought that maybe I would get picked up from the airport in a shiny limo but nope, they sent some random intern in his Mom's minivan to get me. Whatever, that was fine, Josh seemed like a nice kid. Then we arrive at the studio and the "house" turns out to be within a warehouse? and there are just a ton of 1-way windows so we can see EVERYTHING going on. Straight up creepy. Anyways, they give me the rundown of the competition I was going to running and all seems straight forward. Then the weirdest part happened... I enter the house through the main door and get swarmed by the houseguests; which I expected. However, once the excite subsides, no one knew who I was? Why would they bring me out if none of the houseguests are SHL fans?? I ran the comp and got out of there before I lost it on production for wasting my time. Anyways, never going back to the show.

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

My agent called me up a few weeks ago and told me that the History channel wanted me to guest star on their show Vikings. My role was to sneak up on that little shit Ivar and try to kill him (because I am loyal to the true king, Björn Ironside), but my character gets caught and fed to a bunch of wolves as punishment. It was actually a lot of fun, because I got to hang out with all the dogs who play the wolves and they're actually really nice dogs in real life, so I just got to hang out in a Viking costume most of the time and pet dogs. When it came to the actual filming, we didn't do a whole lot of takes because it wasn't a really major plot, but I did get to make some loud horrible death noises. At first I was apparently making too much noise because they told me to tone it down and pretend like the wolves ate my throat first, so I eventually just did some light screaming and then hideous gurgling. All in all it was a really great experience and I would totally do it again (except my character is dead now so I would have to play someone else).

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Code:
Written Task: you have been contacted by your agent to guest star on a television show! in 150 words or more tell us how it all went down! what show was it? How were you involved? how did it turn out?! give us all the juicy details!

My agent called me about being a part of the reboot of Fear Factory - complete with a now bald Joe Rogan. As I like Rogan's podcast quite a bit I figured it'd be a really fun experience. My agent also told me that they couldn't afford a SHL player with the shows budget, which is why they'd settle on me. I'm not sure why he'd include that, I think the guy is just an ass.

Anyways, I arrive on set and quickly realize the first stunt is one of those 'eat maggots/insects/testicles' schticks. I wasn't too happy about this, but fuck it, I already signed the contract. So I go into my position behind one of the tables with gross shit on it and awaited the take. As soon as I got there Rogan started looking at me weirdly. Before I manage to ask him what's up, the producer starts yelling at me to do my fucking job. Long story short; I wasn't hired to be a participant on the show - I was hired to hold the fucking boom mic.

I just figured I dodged a bullet not having to eat bugs and held the mic for a day or two. Wasn't that bad, pay was OK. 6/10.

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: f7Sn74Q.png]
[Image: G7pWGHR.png]

I was asked to participate on a Korean variety show. I got to hang out with the most famous Korean variety show actors in the country, which was a huge honour. Lucky for me the members of my favourite band Black Pink were also asked to be on that show that very same day. I got to hang out with my idols, get to know them a bit, and sing some of their songs together. As my Korean isn't too good they teased me a lot, I'm not sure how it turned out but I'm sure they made me look like a complete idiot for the laughs. It was an absolute blast though, and I look forward to being asked again next year to participate because apparently it's going to be an annual thing. Next time let's hope they get some members of Mamamoo or Bol4 to come on the show with me.

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 11:49 AM by awils13.)

Aaron Wilson made a cameo appearance in the 5th episode of Game of Thrones season 8. You can see him at around the 30 minute mark, he's one of the soldiers helping operate a scorpion and trying to shoot down the dragon right before it burnt everything to the ground.

Aaron has never been in a tv show before and this day has been a lot of fun, even though he was on screen for only a few seconds. Not to mention that game of thrones is one of his favorite shows, he's been watching it since the pilot episode so it meant a lot to be able to make an appearance in it. Of course, everyone was eager to find out what will happen in the 8th season but unfortunately there wasn't any info not related to this scene.

It felt very weird shooting everything in a green room but the result turned out to be better than expected.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

It is a little known fact, but Wilson was originally cast to be the replacement for Michael Scott on the Office. He was set to play Wally James, this crazy old school Slovakian man that turns the office upside down by implementing a communist regime (ignore that he is a Canadian and a child at the time of the show). This was unfortunately scrapped when Will Ferrell demanded he be on the Office instead. So Wilson was thrown to the curb in regards to the big gig of manager. But, he was allowed to maintain his presence on the show by making an appearance in an earlier episode. Wilson can be seen teaching a group of minor hockey kids how to stick handle in the background when the Office members make a trip to the skating rink. Upon the arrival of Michael thinking he’s a star player, Wilson can be seen shaking his head and telling his students not to skate like that.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Well, Jon Forty-One's agent decided he would be getting his cameo on his namesake show. Since he was born with the name Jon Snow (Before legally changing it) he was asked to be one of the white walkers in the final season of Game of Thrones. He was one of the dead that was fighting Brienne of Tarth when we gained huge plot armour. Jon actually went up to D and D asking "so when do we kill them considering the number difference" and they just said they survive. Not very game of thrones like but it would turn out subverting our expectations would be a code word for we got lazy and just want money.

Jon loved his time on set and luckily the cast were really nice. He thought about stealing the sword Longclaw but knew they would just be giving it to Kit Harrington by the end of the show cause to not give him it would mean they are just douches...Right?

[168 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Being from Latvia with some Italian background, having a brother on the same team as you and a young stud defenseman, Kaspars Claude has two things he does pretty often. The first thing he does is travel. Whether it is from city to city for some games or if is back and fourth to Europe to see family relatives, that Passport is being swiped pretty often. And the second thing is to party!! You mix those two together and what do you get? Some lengthy searches at the border and at the airport when it is time to declare what you have or do not have.

Unfortunately, Kaspars Claude has recently been involved in an episode of Border Patrol. As he was passing security in Miami for a "Weekend Getaway" he was met by a small fan. And that small fan was the member of the K9 unit. Barking away at some sort of substance that he had on him. He privately met with a border agent to make sure that no screaming fans would be there of the Vancouver Whalers or any paparazzi that would ruin his reputation. All was going good until the security agent found Kaspars secret compartment in that super expensive Louis Vuitton travel bag. Opening it, the agent thought he would find some illegal party drug that would end the career of the young defenseman but what he found was worse. Empty syringes. Now, what comes to mind is some meth that would be used by Kaspars Claude but he def does not do that. They swabbed the syringes and swabbed all of Kaspars clothes and objects and found no traces of any recreational drug. What the border patrol agent did find was a brand new Richard Mille watch. Kaspars does have a pretty big contract and if you added everything all together. he was easily passing the maximum allowed limit of goods and would need to pay duty on it. He left there with an emptier wallet and a bill, which was paid all in 100 dollar bills in an elastic band of course. Baller style, and Whaler style.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Written Task: you have been contacted by your agent to guest star on a television show! in 150 words or more tell us how it all went down! what show was it? How were you involved? how did it turn out?! give us all the juicy details!

Kata Vilde was selected to compete on the food network show Beat Bobby Flay as part of their celebrity series. Vilde is a known foodie around the SHL and that's why he was selected by Alex Guarnaschelli as her entrant into the show. Her partner Giada De Laurentis decided to go for a proven winner in pretty boy Tom Brady as her entrant. As they brought us out Bobby Flay gave his usual spiel about going through each other to get to him. The ingredient of Bobby's choice for Me and Brady to highlight was Pastrami. Everyone was thinking what the hell can you do to pastrami besides make a sandwich so off they went. Sure enough Brady decided to go the sandwich route, opting for a Pastrami pannini with goat cheese and pickled slaw on top. I on the other hand decided to shoot for the moon and make a pastrami and swiss omelet. I quickly started caramellizing some onions as I began to slice my pastrami, a bit thicker than normal so it would hold together and provide a better texture. I beat my egg whites separate from the yolks and then folded the yolks back in for a lighter textured omelet. I quick fried the pastrami a bit to get the fat starting to melt. I got the eggs down into the pan and after they started to firm up I layered the pastrami down, then the onions and finally the swiss cheese. As soon as the cheese started to melt I folded the omelet over and had a beautiful color on it. I quickly toasted some brioche bread with a cinnamon butter to give a crunchy component to my dish. Neither of us had trouble finishing within the time limits and my dish was chosen over Brady's pannini.

Now it was my turn to surprise Bobby with my signature dish. I of course chose chicken parmesan. I quickly began to saute shallots and garlic and got my marzano tomatoes into a pot. I added the garlic and onions to the tomatoes with a lot of chopped basil and a splash of red wine and got that reducing down. I had decided to go for a simpler sauce to make the chicken the star. My trick was I was making a stuffed parmesan, juicy lucy style. I got some boneless skinless chicken thighs and butterflyed them open and pounded them out. I sliced some fresh mozzarella and put a big chunk in the middle of each cutlet with a bit of chopped garlic. Can never have too much garlic. I used a bit of eggwash to seal them as I folded them back over and quickly got to my breading station. First seasoned flour, then eggwash followed by a dredge in panko breadcrumbs with a bit of parmesan reggiano grated in and got them in the deep fryer. Since I was running out of time I decided I couldn't make fresh pasta so I would go the sandwich route. I garlic buttered up some brioche buns and got them under the salamander to get a nice toast on them. If I was going with a sandwich I needed some type of side so I quickly cut up some tortillas into triangles and just lightly fried them. I tossed them in just a splash of olive oil and then salted and grated parmesan reggiano over then so I had parmesan crisps to go with my sandwich. I also quickly did a sweet pickle on some cucumber and onion slices since I needed an acidic/green component to the dish. My sauce was done so I used the immersion blender to get it to the consistency I wanted. I added fresh mozzarella to both the top and bottom of the buns to begin melting that. I assembled the sandwich with the cheesy bun on bottom, super crispy stuffed chicken thigh next, layered my homemade sauce on and topped with my other cheesy bun. I added my parmesan crisps to the side and then my bread and butter pickles and I was ready to be judged. I looked over at Bobby's dish and he had done more of a traditional parm over pasta, using of course Callabrian red chilies in both his breading and his sauce. He also had a bit of toasted crostini alongside his and I was hoping the judges wouldn't hold the fact I made a sandwich against me.

They had decided to bring in sports celebrity judges as well so tasting the dishes were Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley and Christiano Ronaldo. Bobby's dish went first and they praised his traditional take on chicken parm. His parm was cooked perfectly but Barkley and Ronaldo both thought that it was too spicy for them. Next up was my sandwich and they all commented on how they thought of a parm sandwich was more of a hero type sandwich, not on a bun. Barkley's eyes lit up as he bit into the sandwich and all the melted garlicy mozzarella oozed out from the middle. Jordan commented that the parmesan crisps added another dimension to the dish while still continuing with the parm theme and that the pickles were a great palate cleanse from all the garlic and cheese. It came down to a split decision but I came out the winner and got to announce that I beat Bobby Flay!!

@Steelhead77

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 08:54 PM by The__Y-man__100.)

My agent gives me a call to air in an episode of The Office. The cameo was really something unique. The scene went down like this. Michael Scott was assigned the job by the marketing team to come up with a mascot for the office to connect with the customer. Studies have shown that people remember those who they fear more than those who they like (hence why the NHL made Gritty). So Michael googles “big slavic beast” and the first google search was none other then Boris “the beast” Poroshenko. Headlines described me as the Slavic beast weighing at 230lbs, so Michael assumes the article refers to a bear. Loving the idea of a bear mascot, Michael calls my agent to do a booking and they electronically sign a contract making me the mascot of the company. Michael tells the company of its new “furry beast” addition and we arrange for a meet and greet. When I arrive with my agent, Michael and the rest of the office is shocked to learn that I am in fact a human, not a bear.

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

I was excited when I was asked to be apart of the first season of Celebrity Big Brother Canada. Everything was going great, I was in a 4 person alliance with Seth Rogan, John Paul Tremblay, and Robb Wells. We were in complete control of the house, taking out threats early and often. From Ryan Reynolds to Wiliam Shatner. Unfortunately I was a victim of Tommy Chong who won a luck based HoH and sent me packing while finishing in 7th place. The season came down to a final two of Jim Carrey and John Paul Tremblay, where I, along with the other members of the jury voted for John Paul Tremblay as the first winner of Celebrity Big Brother Canada. Things didn't work out too well for Justin Bieber who was caught saying some pretty heinous things on the live feeds, and is now having to deal with the consequences of his actions. (Which I cannot even put into words of how bad they were.)

[Image: L0pz8Mi.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Dom Montgomery's agent contacted him before the season 46 IIHF tournament was over to tell him that Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix was getting cancelled and to help it, they wanted Dom to come on the show as a beefcake in high school that was going to have a crush on Abby, the daughter of Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant's characters. Dom is not super huge on gore or horror shows, but he does love comedy and Drew Barrymore, so he said yes to the job despite being super afraid of forgetting his lines. He practiced day and night with Leo Lockhart and the episode with him in it went okay - what with Eric getting jealous about Dom's character named Derek liking Abby. He got to be one of those "is super buff but secretly smart and nice" characters with only a little more substance than others. But he was only there for one episode and obviously as we all know, the hit TV show in our hearts has been cancelled nevertheless so thanks for nothing, Dominic.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

A few weeks ago I had a call from my agent, asking me if I wanted to appear on the hit TV show Fargo. I didn't hesitate for a second and said yes. I've always been a fan of that show. Without giving away too many spoilers (which is hard), I will play a minor role as a mob leaders second hand. The plot is that main character has loaned a large sum of money from us and is struggling to make payments. Meanwhile the police is investigating a shootout at a local diner which had one fatal casualty. Evidence found at the crime scene lead up the main character which is also leading the police to the mob. 

The show will be shooting in and around Calgary as they have done for the previous seasons as well. The show will be recorded at the end of 2019 and should be airing on FOX and Netflix around April/May 2020.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]