Create Account

S49: Mid Week Replacement

@Bruins10 is a juicy medium-rare steak, garnished with some good old Montreal steak spice, the best seasoning.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

@Bruins10 would be a slab of steak "bearly" cooked with a tall frosty german pilsner.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

@Bruins10 is a bottle of champagne to celebrate the Vancouver Cup and a greasy burger to soak it up at the end of the night

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

@slothfacekilla is a sloppy joe followed down with a nice cold budweiser red -- a true killer's combo

[Image: PvZbGlD.png]
[Image: FszcRvP.png]
Thanks @"AndrewWarren13" for the sig

@Lunatyck would be a massive burger called the lunatyck filled with lots of cheese, lettuce, bacon and two patties. The corresponding drink would be a refreshing root beer.

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

@James Truong is a delicious serving of Korean BBQ - with the obligatory soju and beer combo to wash it down.

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: f7Sn74Q.png]
[Image: G7pWGHR.png]

a ramen seasoning packet with RC cola

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 01:47 PM by SDCore.)

@shutdown is a taylor ham breakfast sandwich with a Yuengling Black and Tan

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

@SDCore is mashed potatoes and cabbage served with a nice pint of guinness

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

08-05-2019, 01:49 PM5ympathies Wrote: @SDCore  is mashed potatoes and cabbage served with a nice pint of guinness

@5ympathies in honor of your highly acclaimed posts.... youd have to be a 5.8 inch bratwurst with a girthy side of mash (cold tea with it)

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

08-05-2019, 01:55 PMMike Izzy Wrote: @5ympathies in honor of your highly acclaimed posts.... youd have to be a 5.8 inch bratwurst with a girthy side of mash (cold tea with it)

@Mike Izzy is every kids genius creation of putting potato chips on top of their hot dogs with a nice crisp orange soda.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

08-05-2019, 01:59 PMTommySalami Wrote:
08-05-2019, 01:55 PMMike Izzy Wrote: @5ympathies in honor of your highly acclaimed posts.... youd have to be a 5.8 inch bratwurst with a girthy side of mash (cold tea with it)

@Mike Izzy is every kids genius creation of putting potato chips on top of their hot dogs with a nice crisp orange soda.

@TommySalami is a package of deli meats with san pellegrino.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 02:06 PM by Muford.)

Clearly, @JNH Is Juice N Ham. Whatever kind of juice, because there isn't really bad juice in the world.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

@Muford is just a delicious bratwurst in a bun that you gulp down with a beer afterwards

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

I've got no read on @Tomen. So obviously the corresponding food is shawarma, with a Dr. Pepper to go along with it. What are they? What is the flavour here? Someone probably knows, but I just can't be bothered to find out. Maybe I'm missing out, but I can't go around getting to know people and finding out mystery flavours on the off chance that it improves my life. Anyway Tomen = Shawarma and Dr Pepper.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]