Create Account

Life On Autopilot - Episode 12
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019, 08:04 AM by Wasty.)

Introducing the Episode Twelve of Life On Autopilot, my podcast series.

Episode Twelve

Topics:
Opening Track: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard "Robot Stop"
-Music Talks - Upcoming Albums out Friday!!
-Movie Reviews - Shazam! and Detective Pikachu
-Questions!!

Thank you @JKortesi81 @Slappydoodle, @Bonk and @Toivo for your questions!

Give a listen to these podcasts as well;
BigSlappyHour #155
Taterade #6
Toivo's Cast #7
Beancast #31
Joekast #16
Adam & Rich #43
JT's Press Box No. 7

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I think you mixed together "weather the storm" and "tempering my expectations". I have done that countless times.

Good podcast. Hoping for the team to turn it around. We have the pieces to compete most nights, so getting over that over/under bet mark would be ideal.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Excellent podcast, nice to hear the Gizz Wizz, I had never heard of them before and have now added a new band to my playlist- How was the show?

[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]
[Image: p82ugau.png]

08-14-2019, 11:37 AMTate Wrote: How was the show?
1. Incredible.
2. Mind blowing.
3. Insane.
4. All of the above.
Hour and 30 min set, they played songs spanning 7 of their albums, just incredible. They played a three song chunk that they have never played live before which was insane. Their new sons are wicked as fuck and got to hear one of my favorites (hard to choose any favorites tbh) but sparked a fat J during that song to perfect the night even more. Too bad the Greek theater has a strict time curfew.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Still listening but I had to post about how much I miss the tri-tip you get in California.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Nice work, bro

Now go get me that sweet over under money

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]