Create Account

Does the Vancouver management team have a drinking problem???

There may be no other management team as shitfaced as the Vancouver Whalers. There is evidence of two of their three most active personnel getting remarkably drunk. This should be at least a little concerning for Vancouver's players.

First off, we have Vancouver's newest addition to the management team, Gabriel Johnson. @Gwdjohnson

[Image: OgSmDie.png]

Here he is referring to Francois Breton as "Bert." This was after Francois called him out for not grading his 11 day old media. Gabe did leave Anchorage to join Vancouver. Could he have been drunk when he made that decision? Did Anchorage dodge a bullet? Time will tell.

Up next, we have Co-GM Dale Miller. The facilitator of the controversial Jon Forty-One trade. Could he have been drunk when making that trade??? @dmills3

[Image: O11i9bs.png]

As you can see, he was so shitfaced drunk on September the 5th, that he doesn't remember the stuff he said.

Finally, we have good old @MCP_ who seems to be keeping this whole team together. While there is no clear evidence of him getting drunk, he has done some weird things.

[Image: F5AKaTL.png]

There is no context as to where that came from or why he said it. Possibly drunk? He also brought Marcus Weiser onto the management team in an advisor role. Could he have been drunk when doing that? It seems that the Whalers are already dreading this move.

So, I'll leave it up to the jury to decide. Does the Vancouver Whalers management team have a drinking problem???

243 words

[Image: mpcR8M0.png]
player page                                                         update page

Vancouver Management has always had drinking problems, hell it wasn't too long ago their GM was literally DrunkenTeddy. I'd also attribute this drunkedness as the reason I still have a job in Vancouver management.

Yes. We are all degenerates

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Vancouver management be like

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Im not as you think as you drunk i am wts you tallking abouut