Create Account

A Comparison of the S49 SMJHL Entry Draft & the S50 SHL Draft

Code:
10,158 words, double media please

Comparison of S49 SMJHL Draft to S50 SHL Draft

Hello ladies and gentleman, welcome to the Tommy's running out of money special where I try and write a 10k article about the draft. I don't think it's really fair to call this a comparison of the SMJHL and SHL draft (even though that's what I called it). I'm just more or less analyzing each pick, but going in the order of the SMJHL draft instead of the SHL draft to keep you guys on your toes. I will still make some comments on how the original SMJHL team did in their draft and I find some interesting storylines along the way. Thank you to whoever reads this because I'm sure it contains a myriad of spelling mistakes and factual errors. I for sure won't be taking the time to proofread it. I'm already a slow enough writer. Well, with that out of the way, try and enjoy my draft analysis!

Round 1

1: Knights Kelowna Knights - Ryan Shepard (-4)

Ryan Shepard was drafted 5th overall by the Chicago Syndicate in the S50 draft. Naosu's first-gen player is almost already capped and sits 3rd in the class in TPE. The drop from 1st to 4th may have something to do with bank totals. A lot of re-creating users have large banks and Naosu only has around $7,500,000 at the time I'm writing this. 1 season later and this pick is looking good for Kelowna. Shepard might jump up rather quickly to the SHL with a recent expansion team like Chicago, but Kelowna is going to get at least 1-2 seasons of a capped player with this pick. Chicago could be getting a generation talent with this pick (as they should with 5th overall in a Reddit class). If Ryan Shepard continues to develop at the current pace, he has all the makings of a 1st line playmaking center in the SHL.

2: Raptors Colorado Raptors - Vorian Atreides (-6)

Vorian Atreides was drafted 8th overall by the Los Angeles Panthers. Atreides is currently a 324 TPE center. He is a two-way forward with skating, defense and scoring strengths. OrbitingDeath is a long-time SHL users with past players in Ivo Willems and Xander Green. If Vorian Atreides can be similar to former players created by OrbitingDeath than this looks like a good pick for both Los Angeles and Colorado. Atreides is sitting on a $70,000,000 bank which will always help the draft stock. That's around 4-5 seasons of max training and equipment already paid for. We'll see how long it takes for Atreides to make it to the SHL, but it should be expected for him to play 2 seasons in the minors. If he does so, a great pick for Colorado as he will likely hit the cap before the start of the season.

3: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Akira Ren (-65 [GM Pick])

Akira Ren was selected 69th (nice) overall by the Chicago Syndicate. This pick obviously needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt because Chicago wasn't even required to draft Akira Ren, let alone use a high-end draft pick to select him. This is because Velvera is the GM of Chicago. At the time of the draft, Velvera had the highest TPE in the class. As of now, Dayudie has passed him, but I'm unsure if that's an update timing issue or if he actually has fallen to 2nd in the draft class. Velvera is a Two-way defenseman and has nearly $200,000,000 in the bank. He could already fund almost an entire career off training and equipment depending on how long he wants to keep Ren going. Chicago is definitely reaping the rewards of the GM rule. As for Lethbridge, they got a sure thing in Akira Ren, but with Chicago being a recent expansion team and Velvera being the GM and controller of his own player moving up to the SHL, he might be gone sooner rather than later.

4: Militia Montreal Militia - Bobby Lane (+/- 0)

Bobby Lane was selected in exactly the same position in the SHL draft as he was in the SMJHL draft. This time he went to Toronto 4th overall. Bobby Lane is a recreate of user Rich. Lane is on offensive forward that excels in skating, shooting and puck handling. His bank account and name have things in common as he's currently sitting on a $66.5 million bank. His former player Jonathan Lundberg was extremely successful. Toronto and Montreal (now Carolina, but for the sake of my sanity they're still Montreal in this article) hope he can repeat this success with his new player. Prior to any current update, Lane is only at 304 TPE which may be a concern for some Toronto fans when other picks in this range are closing in on 350 TPE. My sources have said that this will remedy itself in the coming updates and Lane will rejoin his co-draftees at the top of the TPE charts.

5: Lions Lethbridge Lions (via DET) - Disisde Dayudie (-2)

Disisde Dayudie was selected 7th overall by the Los Angeles Panthers. Dayudie is スウェグキング's (commonly referred to as Sweg) player. He has had successful players before, Dick Skillstedt made it over 1300 TPE, but he also retired Dick fairly early and made another player that he retired very quickly between then and now. Perhaps that's all in the past and this new player is going to be the best one yet. Dayudie is currently leading the draft class in TPE based on what's currently been updated with 361 TPE. The Lions are going to be very happy they already have a capped player just one season after the draft. Dayudie is a two-way defenseman who specializes in defense, puck handling, and scoring. He has all the makings to become a star in the league deserving of being picked 7th overall. Time will tell if the Los Angeles Panthers are as happy with the pick as Lethbridge is.

6: Lions Lethbridge Lions (via STL) - Luca Veccelli  (-13)

Luca Veccelli was selected 19th overall by the San Francisco Pride. Luca Veccelli is the recreate of Symmetrik who's last player Chris York was very successful with the Toronto North Stars. York put up 651 points in 700 games all with the Toronto North Stars. This seems like a slam-dunk pick by San Francisco at 19. Veccelli already has 339 TPE and has a valued playmaking center build with a focus on passing, puck handling, and skating. He's sitting at a slightly lower bank total than some of the recreates in this class, but $28 million is very respectable, especially with the 19th overall pick. If Veccelli shows the same loyalty to San Francisco that York showed to Toronto, this is an outstanding pick for San Francisco. Lethbridge will also hope to see a couple seasons of capped Veccelli, so it's a great pick for them as well.

7: Militia Montreal Militia (via HFX) - Joseph Weston (-4)

Joseph Weston was selected 11th overall by the Calgary Dragons. This pick may have been a bit of a reach, but I could be very wrong in that regard. ACapitalChicago created his first player just before the start of the draft and currently sits at 269 TPE (26th in the draft class at the time of writing). He's a sniper forward with puck handling, skating and scoring strengths. His bank currently sits at a little over $7 million, but he has been known to write some media to make money. Weston has shown commitment to the site only missing one PT in the weeks leading up to the draft. Could Calgary have gotten somebody with a little better bank and maybe a little more TPE to start? I think so, but in the long-run, the 30-40 TPE difference will be made up in a couple of weeks if they felt more confident that he would stay active over other candidates at that pick. Time will tell if they should have gone with a bigger bankroll. Montreal should be ecstatic with this pick. It is very likely Weston will be sent down for all 3 seasons after this draft giving them a high-quality player for many seasons to come.

8: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (via ANC) - James Ronlain (-12)

James Ronlain was drafted 20th overall by the Tampa Bay Barracuda. Ronlain is the first player creation by user Rankle. Rankle has gotten Ronlain to over 300 TPE already which is very respectable for someone who created right before the draft. He currently sits at 14th in the draft class at the time of writing. Ronlain is a sniper forward who focuses on skating, puck handling, and scoring. His bankroll isn't the highest at $3.5 million, but he has been extremely active up to this point completing all PTs and tasks leading up to the draft. This is going to be a great pick for St. Louis as if he has trouble coming up with the money for training, he will be forced to stay in the SMJHL for longer. Tampa Bay is happy with this pick because by the 20th pick in the draft the users who were completing all TPE were starting to be completely gone from the board.

9: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Ivan Maximus (+7)

The first jump up the draft boards goes to Ivan Maximus as he was selected 2nd overall by the Texas Renegades. I think this may have been a bit of a reach at 2nd overall. Don't get me wrong, I believe ThiefofCheese's first creation Ivan Maximus will go on to have a very successful career. It's just at this point in the draft, Texas was free to select anyone but Adam Barron and Akira Ren. There were multiple users who had completed every task leading up to the draft, and that includes Thiefofcheese. My issue with this pick is the small $1.8m bank that Thiefofcheese has at this time. His 346 TPE is amazing, although I am fairly sure that has been updated while others still have not, Thief created right before the draft and it would be odd that he was up with the people who had created 4 weeks before the draft. His ability to sustain the training and equipment might lead to some issues. Anaheim, on the other hand, should be very excited to get Ivan Maximus back on the ice this coming season and hopefully for a few more after.

10: Whalers Vancouver Whalers - Marcus Ohlsson (-6)

Marcus Ohlsson was selected 16th overall by the Edmonton Blizzard. Bias alert, I'm a co-GM for the Blizzard so my analysis is going to be way too positive. Ohlsson is a playmaking forward who specializes in skating, puck handling, and passing. This is CleverPin's first creation in the SHL and he is currently sitting at 269 TPE. CleverPin has $9.9m in the bank, is the SMJHL intern and was recently hired as the new recruitment head. We in Edmonton liked the initiative in getting these jobs as well as having one of the better banks for a first-gen player at our pick. Vancouver will be happy that we selected Ohlsson as we're a fairly competitive team which means Ohlsson will see a decent amount of time in the minors. We expected Ohlsson to be gone at our pick so we're very happy he fell back to us.

Round 2

11: Knights Kelowna Knights - Berg Svensson (undrafted)

The first bust of the SMJHL Draft, Berg Svensson fell out of grace with the SHL despite all the potential he showed one season ago. All GMs stepped up and took their picks and no one selected Berg Svensson. It's pretty surprising there were no first-round busts, but it had to happen eventually. Svensson had a promising start and reached over 200 TPE, but at some point in August, he fell off the wagon and never made any attempt to come back. Luck (or unluck rather) of the draw for Kelowna on this one. Kelowna could have had some great players with this pick, they'll be forever doomed to wonder what if.

12: Raptors Colorado Raptors - Lee Samson (undrafted)

Round two of the SMJHL draft is not getting off to a good start as another prospect that once showed promise has fallen completely off the radar. Lee Samson went undrafted in the SHL draft. Samson was an offensive defenseman who showed good promise prior to the SMJHL draft. The Raptors were fooled and with the 12th pick got a player who will likely never reach more than 200 TPE. It stings, but everyone knows that this can happen in the SMJHL draft.

13: Militia Montreal Militia (via STL, via HFX) - Phineas Gold (-1)

Phineas gold was selected 14th overall in the SHL draft by the Manhattan rage. Phineas is at 277 TPE currently which puts him at 20th in the draft class. This is Z0REM's first player and he created and offensive forward who is adept at skating, scoring, and puck handling. Based on Z0REMs post count, they appear to be very active. The fact that they had their activity time could have scared off some potential GMs earlier. One of the reasons Z0REM may have fallen a little to 14 is his bank account. Z0REM is sitting at a little under $2 million which will be difficult to work with when considering the increased equipment and training costs of the SHL. Montreal is going to be glad to have him around in the coming seasons. He was a good pick for them at 13 and a good pick for the Rage at 14.

14: Armada Anchorage Armada (via LET) - Augustus Wang (+8)

Augustus Wang jumped up the draft board when he was selected 6th overall to the Buffalo Stampede. Wang is sitting 10th overall in TPE with 323 and has a decent-sized bank with a little more than $8 million. Wang is another first-gen player this time created by Ferda. Wang is a two-way defenseman with strengths in Defense, Skating and scoring. That strength and position combination probably made him a very sought after player. Wang was very active in his PTs which also cause his draft stock to rise throughout the season. Anchorage has to be ecstatic that their player is over-performing and it doesn't appear like that's going to cause Wang to be called up sooner because Buffalo is extremely deep. Wang will likely see at least 2 and probably 3 seasons in the minors.

15: Armada Anchorage Armada -Samuel Michaud (-3)

Samuel Michaud was selected 18th overall by the Hamilton Steelhawks. Michaud was created by new user golden_apricot. I'll start off by saying that I really like this pick by Hamilton, so congrats to them (not like they care what I think). Apricot currently sits 4th in TPE with 343 and has a decent bank account with a little over $4 mil. Obviously not the greatest bank in the world, but good for the 18th overall pick. Apricot has been on top of his PTs and other tasks which helped him stay close in position to where he was originally drafted by Anchorage. There's nothing of his doing that caused him to fall a few spots, but rather other users stepped up by taking on large roles on the site or doing lots of media and graphics to increase their bank account value. Anchorage might lose Michaud sooner rather than later because of Hamilton's lacking forward depth, but they can't be faulted for which team decides to draft their player. Good pick for both Anchorage and Hamilton.

16: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (via MTL) - Yamamoto Mitsuhara (-25)

Yamamoto Mitsuhara was selected with the 41st pick in the S50 SHL draft going to the Hamilton Steelhawks. I believe St. Louis was required to take Yamamoto with this pick because TML99 is a GM for their team. Despite being a respected user and having a very respectable job on the site, Yamamoto plummeted down the draft rankings. It does appear that TML wasn't doing much in the way of PTs and other tasks. He also has a relatively low 246 TPE, but still higher than some others that were drafted above him. I think some believe that this player's goals are to play for St. Louis and there's not ambition after that. I don't believe anything like that has been officially confirmed, but some might be Wary of Mitsuhara's connection to the St. Louis organization. At 41 there were slim pickings available for Hamilton, I believe this pick was well worth the wait for them. As for St. Louis, year 2 is starting soon and Mitsuhara isn't close to capping, the forced draft pick should still be an advantage for the team and this is starting to feel like a player who should have gone later than 16.

17: Whalers Vancouver Whalers - Marcus Weiser (-23)

Marcus Weiser fell to the 40th pick and was selected by the New England Wolfpack. Weiser is a Omenolson's first player and is joining what seems to be a dying bread of power forwards. His strengths include scoring, checking and skating. He's currently at 248 TPE, but has a small bank of under $500,000. I believe Weiser might have started off as a slower earner, but has started doing more tasks and even completed challenge week. He was one of, if not the best player available for New England at this pick. Now, he's definitely not the caliber player that Vancouver would have liked at 17, but he should reach the cap before next season and he will probably stay down in the minors for two additional seasons. Not a great pick for Vancouver, but I think it's going to work out perfectly fine for them.

18: raiders Halifax Raiders - Adam Barron (+17)

It seems to not matter that Halifax's first pick wasn't until the late 2nd round in the S49 draft. They're first pick ended up being the first pick overall just one season later. Adam Barron was selected first overall by the Winnipeg Jets. The Jets had the pick of the litter here and they may have reached a little, but a lot of people were high on this player so if Winnipeg wanted him they felt like they had to take him here. This is charlieconway's first player and he's currently at 296 TPE. Conway has a little under $8 million in the bank which isn't the best amount for a first overall pick. Halifax is very happy with the pick, Barron has exceeded expectations and even if people doubt his validity as a number 1 pick, his spot at number 18 by the Raiders looks great.

19: Militia Montreal Militia (via ANA) - Zbigniew Pokrywka (-7)

Zbigniew Pokrywka was selected 26th overall by the New Orleans Specters. This is thebigschnoz's recreate and it's a long time in the making. It's been 3 or so years since thebigschnoz has created a player. Most people on the site from back then aren't around, so this may as well be a first-gen to a lot of GMs picking in this draft. Pokrywka is two-way defenseman with strengths in Defense, Puck Handling, and passing. He has a respectable $13.25 million bank and has 254 TPE. From what I can tell thebigschnoz hasn't been doing PTs and tasks lately which makes the pick at 26 seem like a bit of a stretch. New Orleans has some long-time members in their management group, so maybe they know more about thebigschnoz than the rest of us. Hopefully, Pokrywka can get back to completing his tasks and make Montreal and New Orleans look good for taking him.

20: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows - Aron Hernadivic (-1)

Aron Hernadivic was selected with the 21st pick by the Buffalo Stampede. Hernadivic is jfisher's first player creation and is a left-wing playmaking forward. He currently sits at 275 TPE and was great at completing PTs and other tasks leading up to the draft. The bankroll is a little low at $1.2 million but overall a good pick at 21 for the Stampede and 20 for the scarecrows. He's another player that will probably see at least a few more seasons in the minors before making the jump to Buffalo. Good picking all around!

Round 3

21: Knights Kelowna Knights - Gylfi Eriksson (-8)

Gylfi Eriksson was selected 29th overall by the Los Angeles Panthers. This is Pazuzu15s first(?) player. The name sounds familiar, but they only have 97 posts, so I assume they're a new member. He's a left-wing playmaking forward who is best at skating, puck handling, and passing. Pazuzu15 has a very small bank right now which is one of the reasons they fell down 8 spots to 29th. Looking at their PT completion, it has been very good recently. At the time of the draft, they had only partially completed challenge week, but there was time to finish it later. Whether or not they did, I'm too lazy to check. Other than that they missed one PT leading up to the draft. At 29 getting a player who is completing the majority of their PTs is very good for LAP. Kelowna will be happy to have Eriksson steadily improve and eventually become one of their top players.

22: Raptors Colorado Raptors - Patrick Miller (undrafted)

This one hurts for Colorado, Having a 2nd and 3rd round pick in a Reddit draft fall off the charts is not good. Patrick Miller was passed on by all 16 SHL teams in the S50 draft. Miller only ever made it to 182 TPE and only ever posted on the site 16 times. Maybe there's something in the water in Colorado, but two of their promising prospects pretty much vanished after the draft. It's most likely just bad luck (something Colorado knows a lot about).

23: Lions Lethbridge Lions (via HFX) - Jakob Hamr (-13)

Jakob Hamr was selected 36th overall by the New Orleans Specters. I sure hope this guy is nice because his username is TomHanks and who doesn't love that guy? He is a first-gen player currently sitting at 234 TPE. A big reason for his fall might be the fact that he's a defensive defenseman who loves to hit and some people might not like the lack of discipline that comes along with that style of game. He's also extremely strong and has very good defensive awareness. TomHanks also only has $500k in the bank which would worry GMs about his ability to keep up with training.

24: Knights Kelowna Knights (via LET) - Rob Blake (undrafted)

The Knights are joining the Raptors with 2 busts in the first 3 rounds. Rob Blake (no relation, I think at least) may have been overvalued because of his name, but when there was more time for evaluation all teams decided to pass on the young goalie. Blake only ever got to 161 TPE which makes this pick look even worse for Kelowna. Now, Jakeepoo does have $9,000,000 in the bank which makes this whole scenario even more interesting. Who does enough work to get $9,000,000 only to disappear?

25: Knights Kelowna Knights (via ANC) - Partario Scarangella (undrafted)

The Knights wanted Colorado to have their fun but decided they should take over drafting the busts. Partario Scarangella makes it three undrafted Knights in the first 3 rounds for Kelowna. Scarangella at least had the courtesy of getting to 200 TPE for Kelowna. After that, he completely disappeared from the site. Not much Kelowna could do about this one as it appears Scarangella had all the makings of a top prospect before he disappeared.

26: Militia Montreal Militia - Mitchell Maverick (-33)

Mitchell Maverick fell hard to pick 59, selected by the Buffalo Stampede. Maverick was created by Legend. Legend created a player when I created Tommy Salami. His last player didn't amount to much, but he's built up a big bank ($51 million) but doesn't appear too committed to this player. He hasn't completed a PT since PT 3 and has stagnated around 240 TPE. As for his player, he's a hybrid goalie with great reaction time, hand speed, and style control. He's been online recently still, so maybe he'll start earning a little more TPE now that he's been drafted.

27: Whalers Vancouver Whalers - Bjorn Leppanen (-4)

Bjorn Leppanen is keeping a dying bread alive going to the Texas Renegades at pick number 31. This is puolivalmiste's first player in the SHL. If Leppanen was a scoring forward or a two-way defenseman I think he would have been picked 12-17 picks earlier. He currently has 269 TPE, but he also has a very nice bank for a first-gen player at $11.5 million. His PT and task activity has been perfect leading up to the draft. If he had a different build I wouldn't have been surprised if someone took him in the top-10. Maybe Bjorn will be the player who finally breaks out as an enforcer. Maybe GMs were right to let this player fall in the draft.

28: Raptors Colorado Raptors (via DET) - Nathanial Voltguin (undrafted)

The Raptors say "not so fast Kelowna, we're not done the 3rd round yet". The battle of the busts continues and Colorado ties it up at 3-3 in the closing seconds of the 3rd round. Nathanial Voltguin didn't stand a chance. This was Voltguin's first player. He was a right-wing offensive forward who had amazing endurance, good puck handling, and a scoring touch. He only ever reached 163 TPE and the 3rd bust for Colorado really hurts them moving forward.

29: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Ursin Zimmermann (-1)

Zimmermann falls only one spot to the Toronto North Stars at pick #30. This is UrsinZ's first player and it's listed as an offensive defenseman. When you look at how he plays, you might think otherwise though. He is extremely strong on the puck, has the endurance to play all night, but he also has a wonderful outlet pass. Despite his strength he doesn't like to throw the body much. Zimmerman is currently at 268 TPE which is very respectable and 29th in the class. His bank is at $1.5 million so he'll need to start making some money if he wants to maintain his spot in the TPE rankings. Zimmerman missed a couple PTs leading up to the draft, but it doesn't seem to be a trend as he hasn't missed two in a row and completed all 10 tasks for challenge week. Good pick at 30 for Toronto and a great pick for Anaheim at 29.

30: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows - Colton Strudwick (undrafted)

The Scarecrows didn't want Colorado and Kelowna to have ALL the fun. They decided to pick up a nice bust of their own. Colton Strudwick was not picked in the S50 draft. Strudwick only ever managed to get 174 TPE. It's more than some other busts taken before him, but this player hasn't been on the site since August 15th. I doubt we'll be seeing any regret from the 16 GMs as a result of passing on this player.

Round 4

31: Knights Kelowna Knights - Kalevolaripaavo Kaspertommevisnapuu (+14)

The prospect so nice, they named him something I could never pronounce. Kalevolaripaavo Kaspertommevisnapuu jumped up the draft board going 17 to the Los Angeles Panthers. Kasper (as I will now call him) is currently at 295 TPE which is good for 16th in the class. He's got $5.3 million in the bank which is great for a player taken 17. The only potential issue was at the time of the draft, AlwaysGettingHaxed had yet to complete challenge week. He may have completed it after, but if not that's 10 TPE he's giving up to almost all draftees around this position in the draft. He's a sniper forward who has good defensive awareness, great puck handling ability and obviously a great shot. This looks like it could be a great pick for Los Angeles and it's definitely a good pick for Kelowna.

32: Knights Kelowna Knights (via COL) - Andre Barbashev II (+17)

It's round 4 and both look Kelowna and Colorado look like they're going strong in the bust competition! Oh, wait? One of the best picks in the draft so far? Damn it, why does reality always ruin my narrative? It's not like I didn't notice that the last pick was made by Kelowna and was good. Kelowna makes a great pick and Andre Barbashev II goes #15 in the draft to the West Kendall Platoon. Barbashev is a recreate by RaiN. RaiN has a good bank with $30 million waiting to be used. Barbashev is yet another offensive forward who can handle the puck very well, can skate like the wind and has a great scoring touch. RaiN completed all his tasks leading up to the draft, but it looks like he left more to be desired from post-game shows. While he might not have made the most TPE he could have, he has the bank to pass other players drafted near him. Good pick for West Kendall, a great pick for Kelowna.

33: Armada Anchorage Armada (via LET, via HFX) - Ian Venables (+20)

Something must have gotten into the water between the round 3 and 4 of the SMJHL draft because these GMs all of a sudden decided to go all galaxy brain and start picking 1st round talents. Ian Venables makes the biggest jump in the draft so far going 13th overall to the San Francisco Pride. Venables seems to be the best goalie prospect in this draft and being the first goalie drafted helps that argument. Venables is currently at 332 TPE which is 7th best in the class. He has a decent bank with $5 mil and he's been very active with PTs and tasks leading up to the draft. San Francisco really needed a goalie prospect, so this seems like a match made in heaven. Anchorage has a starting goalie for a couple of seasons which is better than a lot of other goalies drafted before Venables in the SMJHL draft.

34: Militia Montreal Militia (via LET) - Tom Fiddler (+10)

Tom Fiddler is continuing the trend as he jumped 10 spots to go 24th to the Buffalo Stampede. This is PremierBromanov's first player in the SHL and he's in a very similar situation to a lot of other first-gen players. He has 255 TPE and has been completing the majority of tasks. The issue with Fiddler, like most others, is his bank account. He only has $1.35m to his name. Fiddler has a very nice build though. He is a two-way forward who has strong defensive awareness. He has great ability to hang onto the puck and he's very good at finding teammates for opportunities. If Fiddler can continue to improve he should have a quality, productive player! Montreal continues the trend of good picks in the 4th round and this looks like a good pick for the Stampede.

35: Armada Anchorage Armada - Daniel Bischoff (+1)

The water seems to be wearing off a bit. It's still a good pick by Anchorage but Daniel Bischoff only jumps 1 spot to be picked 34th by the Minnesota Chiefs. Bischoff might have actually fell a bit in the SHL draft despite moving up from 35 to 34. Bischoff currently sits 11th overall in TPE earned at 308. He is an offensive forward with skating, passing and scoring strengths, so there are no issues with his build. He does only have a little over a million dollars in the bank, but that's pretty much par for the course at this time in the draft. Now, Biscoff has his activity hidden and he hadn't completed challenge week or PT #6. Maybe he's falling off and SHL GMs took note before it became very obvious. If he keeps up his TPE production, a great pick for Minnesota. If he falls off it won't hurt too bad at this spot in the draft.

36: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (via MTL) - Shiqa Vitalievich (undrafted)

At this point, they're less likely to be classified as busts, but don't tell STL that, they're making a game of this thing. The score is now 3-3-2. Maybe Shiqa should have been drafted, but the GMs didn't think so. He hasn't been online in a week, so maybe Vitalievich is gone, maybe he just had to go away for a week. The goalie with 199 TPE seems to be the most recent player to fall off the face of the SHL earth.

37: Militia Montreal Militia (via HFX, via VAN) - Ricky Bobby (+27)

Montreal snuck out of the draft and took another sip from the fountain! Ricky Bobby jumps up an astonishing 27 spots to be picked 10th overall by the Winnipeg Jets. Now, this might honestly be another reach by Winnipeg, but that doesn't take away from Montreal's good pick here. Ricky Bobby was created by ImASurvivor (noted destiny's child fan). Ricky Bobby currently has 274 TPE and is a sniper forward. He is best known for his skating, defense, and scoring. While ImASurvivor has completed all tasks and PTs leading up to the draft, his bank at $700k is a lot lower than the other prospects being taken around 10th. Winnipeg probably highly valued his build, including a defense strength so they decided to grab this player a little earlier than expected.

38: Militia Montreal Militia (via DET, via KEL, via DET) - Capp Hatter (undrafted)

The comedown off that water is hard. Montreal goes from potentially the best pick of the draft to a player (I'm wrong as I'll later find out) who will most likely never suit up for an SHL team. Capp Hatter was created by patodro and was a two-way forward right-winger. He only ever managed to reach 185 TPE. At this point, we can't really call these burnouts busts. It's getting to the point in the draft where this stuff is just going to happen.

39: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (via LET, via ANA) - Sasha Dangelchek (+2)

Scarecrows make a solid pick as Dangelchek sees a slight improvement going 37th to the New England Wolfpack. Dangelchek is one of the few power forwards available in this draft. Sasha was created by user acdangel and currently has 231 TPE. While Dangelchek does like to throw the body around, they also have good passing and puck handling ability. Dangelchek's skating does leave room to be desired. acdangel currently has $1.65 million in the bank, nothing wrong with that at this point in the draft and they did a pretty good job completing tasks leading up to the draft including completing challenge week.

40: Lions Lethbridge Lions (via HFX, via STL) - Face of the Franchise (undrafted)

If he was really the face of the franchise would he have gone 40th in this draft? Something tells me the SHL GMs knew something was off with this player and decided not to risk the embarrassment of drafting a fake face of the franchise. Face was going to be a playmaker forward who played left-wiing. He ended up only reaching 183 TPE which is no where near enough to become the face of any franchise.

Round 5

41: Raptors Colorado Raptors (via KEL) - Daniel Kuster (+16)

Now fiercely locked in a game of anything you can do, I can do with Kelowna. Colorado decides to make a good pick of their own. Daniel Kuster jumped from 41 to 25 when he was selected by Toronto. Kuster was created by user Kuschy and is an offensive defenseman. Kuster is described as being an equal force of scoring, passing, and skating. He currently has 237 TPE and is also our first draft pick in this list to have exactly $0 in the bank. Kuster completed all tasks up to the draft, but never partook in any post-game show activities. This might have been a reach at 26 given what was still available, but only time will tell if others drafted behind Kuster go on to better careers.

42: Lions Lethbridge Lions (via DET, via COL)  - Adam Foley (undrafted)

Lethbridge wants in on the undrafted game as they make their 2nd undrafted pick in a row after just making one at pick 40. I honestly don't even have Foley on my list of scoutable people. I included everyone I saw that had earned even 1 TPE. This leads me to believe Foley never earned any TPE which makes this draft choice an oof in my opinion.

43: raiders Halifax Raiders - Stacy Jefferson Jr. (undrafted)

Well, maybe this is going to start becoming the new norm. Raiders select Stacy Jefferson 43rd overall and no GMs in the SHL wanted to take a chance on Stacy. Maybe if her mom entered the draft we would have seen some more action.

44: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Niklas Fuhrberg (-10)

Niklas Fuhrberg gets taken 10 picks later than in the SMJHL by the Minnesota Chiefs at 54. I think a lot of people thought Fuhrberg was gone and not coming back, but Confusion may have pulled a sneak on some people. I noticed he completed Challenge week before the draft despite doing no PTs in a while. At 54 most teams were passing so if Confusion is ever good enough to make the SHL this pick will be a steal!

45: Armada Anchorage Armada - Jay Reeves (+7)

Toronto selected Jay Reeves 38th overall, a nice small jump up the draft board for Reeves. Reeves does have a rather small TPE total at 213 which may leave some questioning the pick at 38. Honestly, there might have been better candidates available at 38. Reeves hadn't completed a PT in a couple of weeks, has a relatively small bank account at $3 million and is ranked 50th in the class in TPE, no signs that he deserved to be picked higher than his TPE rank. I'm going to trust Toronto on this one as I'm sure they've poured more resources into scouting this draft than I have.

46: Knights Kelowna Knights (via DET) - Alex Ranch (undrafted)

Alex Ranch, a strong supporter of the legalize ranch movement, decided to focus more on that pursuit. As a result, GMs passed on him. We aren't sure if it's because of the controversy surrounding the subject or his lessened focus on hockey that caused GMs to pass.

47: Whalers Vancouver Whalers - Justin Womack (-20)

Fell down the draft boards to a place where many teams had already passed. Womack goes to the San Francisco Pride at pick 67. Womack was created by AbstractArtist3781 and is a two-way forward with good defense, puck handling, and scoring abilities. This was one of the last few picks of the draft, so if he pans out great, if he doesn't there's no harm. Womack had completed no tasks or PTs leading up to the draft that I was aware of, but he was on the site within the past couple of days. There is a chance he could become an active member of the San Francisco Pride.

48: Lions Lethbridge Lions (via DET) - Johnny Patey (+6)

Patey makes a respectable jump up the board going 42 to the Chicago Syndicate. He was probably the best available pick at this point with 250 TPE and being active at the time of the draft. Johnny Patey was created by the user Patey, so that's easy to remember. He completed challenge week and a majority of the tasks leading up to the draft, so great pick. He even has a bank account balance which is good at 42. That bank account balance is $1.25 million, but it's better than nothing. Patey even has a decent build being an offensive forward who plays center with equal ability to shoot and pass the puck with a very good ability to handle the puck. Great pick by Chicago and a great pick by the Lions too.

49: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Kevin Robinson (+17)

Outlaws appear to have found a diamond in the rough with Kevin Robinson. The player jumped 17 spots to be picked at #32 by the Edmonton Blizzard. Kevin Robinson is a two-way forward created by leftwing42 (who happens to work for the Carolina Hurricanes and that's super cool). He has 265 TPE and his strengths are defense, puck handling, and scoring. He's been very active with his PTs and tasks but didn't go as high as some other similar players because of a $250k bank. We in Edmonton are very glad to have him and look forward to him putting on the Blizzard blue in the future.

50: Militia Montreal Militia (via STL) - Alexei Rykov (+38)

The Militia go ahead and blow everybody out of the water with the last pick in the 5th round. Alexei Rykov jumps 38 spots to be a first round selection for the Calgary Dragons at 12th overall. Rykov was created by new user RaginCajun. The $1.73m isn't the best for a pick this high but RaginCajun seems very active and Calgary wanted him! Rykov currently sits at 270 TPE and is a sniper forward. He's got a defense, scoring, skating package of strengths. GMs seem to value highly prospects having a defense strength. I wouldn't be surprised if that went into this pick. Rykov completed all tasks and PTs leading up to the draft which is why he was selected 12th overall. Absolutely great pick for Montreal, definitely not a bad pick for Calgary, but there could be some higher-end players in behind Rykov.

Round 6

51: Falcons Detroit Falcons (via KEL) - Ben Collins (undrafted)

Detroit fans wish they got who was selected next in the draft, but they ended up with a player who probably won't amount to much. Ben Collins went undrafted and it's not much of a surprise as he only ever reached 169 TPE.

52: Raptors Colorado Raptors - Henrik Lekberg Osterman +49

I'm not going to lie, I'm writing this thing kind of on the fly. I was not expecting this big of a jump, this late in the game. Good pick by Colorado (nearly makes up for some of the earlier shenanigans). Henrik Lekberg Osterman goes up 49 spots to be drafted 3rd overall by the San Francisco Pride. In my opinion, this guy is prototypical top-3 Reddit pick. He seems very active, has built up a large bank for a first-gen with over $17 million in the bank and he's the (other) SMJHL intern. Lekberg also has the quality build to go along with his quality activity. He's sitting at 307 TPE, is a two-way forward left-wing and has strengths in Defense, skating and passing. I've got to give big props to Colorado for making this pick and I need to give props to San Francisco for this pick. The 1st two players selected I have said may have been reaches and this is the first pick I believe 100% deserves the position.

53: raiders Halifax Raiders (via ANC, via HFX) - Karl Krashwagen (+30)

Karl Krashwagen is another surprising late-round pick. He jumps 30 spots up the 23rd overall to the West Kendall Platoon. Krashwagen was created by CementHands another new user to the site this season. Krashwagen is a two-way forward right-winger who currently hs 246 TPE. Krashwagen has strengths in defense, skating and scoring which gives him a sought after build. He has also built up a bank that is unseen in other first-gen players picked this late in the draft. He currently has $9.05 million in the bank. CementHands had done all tasks leading up to the draft but had not fully completed challenge week and post-game shows as of the start of the draft. I think the bank more than makes up for it. Great pick by West Kendall and great pick by Halifax.

54: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Alec Sullivan (undrafted)

Sorry Alec and Lethbridge, you weren't able to get as lucky as some of the picks right before.

55: Armada Anchorage Armada - Rhet Ward

Ward joins the growing list of players who would go on to be undrafted in the S50 draft.

56: raiders Halifax Raiders (via MTL) - Suzuki Namokato (-1)

Suzuki Namokato is one of the few at this point in the draft that still managed to get drafted and fall down the draft board. He was picked 57th overall by the Minnesota Chiefs. Thejaff created Namokato and got him the 219 TPE, so pretty respectful for the 56th and 57th overall picks respectively. Namokato, however, hasn't been completing PTs recently which definitely hurt his draft stock and caused him to go 57th. He is a sniper forward with skating, endurance, and scoring strengths. he has been online recently, so he hasn't gone completely inactive. The bank is at $0 but at least that means he spends the money he gets.

57: Whalers Vancouver Whalers - Francois Breton (+24)

Breton jumps up into the beginning of round 3 of the SHL draft taken 33rd overall by the Hamilton Steelhawks. Breton is the creation of the user treesap. Breton currently has 231 TPE and is a two-way forward left-winger with defense, puck handling and passing strengths. treesap currently has a 950k bankroll which brings him in line with most of the rest of this draft class. I'm not sure exactly what is going on with treesap, but I have him missing a lot of PTs and then all of a sudden doing the last one and challenge week. It's definitely better to finish strong after a weak start than vice versa, but it doesn't happen very often. Hamilton hopes this recent trend will keep up.

58: Raptors Colorado Raptors (via DET) - First-Name Last-Name (+15)

The most basic name in the draft jumps up to 43rd overall, taken by the Edmonton Blizzard. I honestly wonder if some people were turned off by the basicness of his name. He missed PT #6 but did complete some of challenge week and is sitting at 247 TPE. Last-Name was created by the user gurbs who has been active in the Colorado discord and still has $2 million in the bank which is nice. Last-Name is an offensive-minded center who focuses on passing, skating and scoring. Definitely not a bad pickup by the Raptors or Edmonton(Yeah, I said it).

59: Armada Anchorage Armada (via ANA) - Justin Roy (undrafted)

The SHL GMs were playing Coy with Roy and decided that he wasn't worth a pick in the S50 draft.

60: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows - Nikitnory McCrosbov (undrafted)

Sometimes too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. and a combination of names including Mcdavid, Crosby and Kucherov was just too much to handle.

Round 7

61: Falcons Detroit Falcons (via KEL) - Landon Flynn (undrafted)

You might ask yourself, why is Tommy still doing this? Doesn't he realize there's nothing good after this point in the draft? I answer that with a resounding no! I have no clue whether or not there is anyone who was drafted after this point. I also know if I keep writing, I keep getting that sweet money. So here we go. Round 7! P.S. This guy wasn't drafted.

62: Raptors Colorado Raptors - Georgy Gorbachenko (+16)

HA, you were wrong already imaginary doubters. Georgy Gorbachenkov jumps up to 46th overall and is now a proud member of the New England Wolfpack. Gorbachenkov was created by The Breakbot and is a two-way defenseman that specializes in defensive play, skating and passing. He currently sits at 216 TPE and the last tasks he completed were PT 4 and 5. Gorbachenkov has a modest $500k in the bank but he is still active and has appeared online recently. There wasn't much left at 46, so good enough pick by New England and good enough pick by Colorado to get someone active at 62.

63: raiders Halifax Raiders - Monty Montgomery (undrafted)

The only Monty I know is Monty Burns, and that guy definitely wasn't getting drafted. Guess Monty Montgomery should open up a nuclear power plant instead.

64: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Jake Miller (undrafted)

You honestly could have told me I already wrote about Jake Miller and I would have believed you. Another soul doomed to wander the unassigned player pages in the future.

65: raiders Halifax Raiders (via ANC) - Viel Veelio (undrafted)

I had an ex-girlfriend who wouldn't eat veal because she thought it was weird that it was baby cows. I'm not saying it's not weird to eat baby cows, but where is the line drawn? When does Veal become beef? Oh yeah, this guy didn't get drafted.

66: Militia Montreal Militia - Ryan Daly (undrafted)

We won't be seeing this player daily in the SHL anytime soon! LOL.

67: Whalers Vancouver Whalers - PASS

Probably a good decision Vancouver. BUT if someone good gets drafted after this. You're going on the naughty list.

68: Falcons Detroit Falcons - Daren Loop (undrafted)

This is going to throw no one for a loop. This guy didn't get drafted!

69: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Jose Miguel Pereira Ferreira (-1)

HA Vancouver, this guy got drafted. You could have had this guy but you decided to pass. Look at the egg on your face. Also, impressively he went lower in the SHL draft.

70: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows - Richard Hurtz (undrafted)

Dick Hurtz, get it guys? Why am I doing this? Why has the SHL forced me to write about some guy who named his player Dick Hurtz? I should be furthering my career right now.

Round 8

72: Raptors Colorado Raptors - Axel Caderoth (undrafted)

The wheels are falling off this draft review, UNDRAFTED.

74: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Pekka Grande (undrafted)

Pekka Grande had LITTLE chance of being a good player, UNDRAFTED.

76: Militia Montreal Militia - Antti Halonen (undrafted)

Something, something, anti-drafted.

79: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Rath McLeod (undrafted)

Feel the wrath of my review, UNDRAFTED.

80: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows - Blake Phoenix (undrafted)

Okay, now I'm really not sure why I'm doing this, UNDRAFTED!

Round 9

84: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Jiddy Jimbo (undrafted)

Jiddy Jimbo? More like Shitty Jimbo. UNDRAFTED!

89: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Tommy Parker (undrafted)

Maybe if this guy was more like Peter Parker he would get drafted! Imagine that, spiderman on skates? that'd be insane. UNDRAFTED

90: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows - Tucker Centennial (undrafted)

Better luck on your Centennial pick St. Louis, because this one is UNDRAFTED.

Round 10

94: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Khal Valhalla (undrafted)

This guy went undrafted and still somehow managed to make one of my players retire. Props bro.

99: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Angle Vladimir (undrafted)

Is it bad that I'm not even checking to see if these guys got drafted anymore? UNDRAFTED.

Round 11
104: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Manboobs Harden (undrafted)

Haha, funny name. UNDRAFTED!

109: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - John Hawke (undrafted)

Honestly, I don't think Anaheim and Lethbridge have enough players. How about we just keep drafting people forever? UNDRAFTED.

Round 12

114: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Mathias Strange (undrafted)

How strange, it's the 12th round and you're still picking people. UNDRAFTED.

119: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Jacob Riley (undrafted)

Jacob Riley? more like Jacob are we really still drafting people? UNDRAFTED.

Round 13

124: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Jack Wilson (+96)

Jack Wilson, more like... wait. Were there 2 Jack Wilsons? No. Why was one drafted 28th to West Kendall? He's an active 275 TPE D-man? How? What? Why? Okay then. Great pick Lethbridge. I guess continuing to pick well into the 100s has paid off. Ummmm... I wonder what actually happened here.

Anyways, Jack Wilson managed to get all the way to 275 TPE just to show all those other SMJHL GMs how stupid they are. He was created by jtwilson1214 and is a two-way defenseman who is good at playing defense, skating, and passing. He has $4.45 million in the bank which is great for someone drafted 28th. He also completed all PTs except for some post-game shows. Honestly, this player might not just be a steal in the SMJHL draft, they might be an SHL steal as well!

129: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Mister Clean (undrafted)

Okay, nope drafting this late is stupid. UNDRAFTED

Round 14

134: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Dick Trickle (undrafted)

Lol, like NASCAR. UNDRAFTED.

139: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Spanky Lugnuts (undrafted)

Lol, like NASCAR. UNDRAFTED.

Round 15

144: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Grey Butkus (undrafted)

They got Butkus with this pick. The jokes are writing themselves. UNDRAFTED.

149: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - James Hendricks (undrafted)

Play us out Jimmy. UNDRAFTED.

The Undrafted Players (in no particular order)

I guess I can't forget about these guys, I also haven't hit 10k words yet, so let's keep the party train going. Here's some info on the guys who went undrafted in the SMJHL but were drafted into the SHL.

Undrafted: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Rintarou Okabe

Rintarou Okabe was drafted 27th overall by the Buffalo Stampede. Okabe was created by long-time user ByrdeMan. ByrdeMan has posted more than 12,000 times on the site, so although I don't know him that well, I don't doubt a lot of people know him very well. He's currently sitting at 270 TPE, so a very respectable amount earned at the time of the draft, putting him around 24th in the class. Now, leading up to the draft he wasn't the best with completing his PTs and other tasks. The last I saw he had only completed 3 of 5 tasks for challenge week, had also missed 2 of the previous 4 PTs, and did not gain any TPE from post-game shows. He does have a $25 million bank which is excellent but is it something he's going to continue to build off of or just use until it disappears. I'm not going to doubt the ByrdeMan. He was here before all of us and will be here after all of us are gone, or something like that. As for his actual player, he's a two-way forward playing left-wing with strengths in Defense, skating, and passing.

Undrafted: Armada Anchorage Armada - Andrei Petrikov

Andrei Petrikov was drafted 45th overall by the Toronto North Stars. Petrikov was created by mdubz who has had players on the site before. He is a two-way forward playing left-wing with strengths in Defense, skating, and scoring. He's currently at 234 TPE which puts him right around where he was drafted at 41st in the TPE rankings. He also has a nice bank account balance with $12.28 million currently available. He's been on the site recently and seems to be active. The only issue with Petrikov is he appears to have done no PTs or tasks leading up to the draft which led GMs to question his commitment to the league. I've also heard, but not taken the time to confirm that he has been known to create players and forget about them semi-frequently. There wasn't much left for Toronto at this pick, so I don't blame them for making the pick.

Undrafted: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Markus Tegernako

Markus Tegernako was drafted 22nd overall by the Minnesota Chiefs. Tegernako is a hybrid goalie created by KlusteR. Tegernako currently sits at 289 TPE earned, good for 17th in the draft class. He has great reaction time, rebound control and hand speed. KlusteR also has a decent back with $3 million ready to spend. KlusteR was completing all tasks leading up to the draft and was the consensus number two goalie heading into the draft. Minnesota felt they needed help between the pipes and took the best goalie available with their pick. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Undrafted: Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows - Flash Gordon

Flash Gordon was drafted 55th overall by the Los Angeles Panthers. He's the creation of the user with perhaps the most interesting name in the draft, twerkin4jesus. Flash Gordon is a defensive defenseman who is good at checking, skating, and defense. This build may have caused him to drop a bit as he is an active user and has completed tasks recently. He has a bank with $2.7 million in it currently so he was a few training sessions he can pay for at least. When it comes to this pick I don't think Los Angeles could have made a much better selection. Good work.

Undrafted: Raptors Colorado Raptors - Hariken Urawa

Hariken Urawa was selected 9th overall by the Hamilton Steelhawks. I really love this player and this probably where I'm going to make my biggest hot-take of the whole article. I wouldn't have thought it would be that much of a reach for this player to go #1 overall. They don't have the highest TPE total, but it's very respectable at 323, especially considering they joined after the draft. They have a good build, as a scoring forward playing right-wing and the biggest factor for me has been this players media production. Uhh has been creating great media since he joined the site and when I talked to him he was excited about the new ideas he had for media. Obviously, he has been very active by completing all his tasks leading up to the draft, but his ability to make money and genuinely enjoy doing it is a rare trait to have in a player.

Undrafted: Militia Montreal Militia - Hans Schweinsteiger

Hans Schweinsteiger was drafted 35th overall by the Buffalo Stampede. Honestly, I'm a little confused by this one. There are still good active players available at this pick and Buffalo grabbed a guy who hasn't been on the site since July and only has 23 posts? Nevermind, I'm reading the wrong person's stats. Am I going to delete my shitty take? nope it's there for you all to see. He actually has 28 posts and has been on the site much more recently than July. Obviously there leaves a little more to be desired, but as long as he's staying active and making earning some TPE it's a decent pick at 35 for Buffalo. Hans Schweinsteiger was created by baueranthony9, it's a sweet name, so I'll give him that. He's got nothing in the bank, but he was competing PTs leading up to the draft.

Undrafted: Militia Montreal Militia - Michael Fitted

Michael Fitted was drafted 39th overall by the Tampa Bay Barracuda. He was created by Fitted2106 and is currently at 213 TPE. Fitted is a two-way defenseman with skating, puck handling, and passing strengths. He had completed challenge week and the past 3 PTs leading up to the draft, so we're looking at a guy who was ramping up activity at the right time. I really like this player at 39, he still almost has $2 million in the bank and almost no one had been as active as him and was still available at this point in the draft. Great pick by Tampa!

Undrafted: Lions Lethbridge Lions - Thomas Vanice

Thomas Vanice was selected 51st overall by the New Orleans Specters. Vanice is JuOSu's latest player and is a left-wing sniper forward. He has strengths in defence, puck handling, and scoring. He is currently sitting at 230 TPE. This looks like a really good pick for New Orleans when a lot of other teams were passing. JuOSu may not have completed challenge week at the time of the draft, but he had completed 3 of the last 4 PTs and 8/15 for post-game shows. JuOSu also has a cool $19.475 million in the bank to pay for training and equipment. Honestly, Vanice could jump up the TPE rankings quickly if he puts that money to good use. Could be one of the steals of the draft.

Undrafted: Outlaws Anaheim Outlaws - Tobias Lindeman

Finally, Tobias Lindeman was selected 44th overall by the Calgary Dragons. Lindeman was created by the user dynamite. He's a hybrid goalie with great reaction time, rebound control, and hand speed. He hasn't been on the site in a few days, but he still has $1.9 million in the bank to spend and had completed tasks as late as PT 5. It's possible Tobias Lindeman is completely done and it's possible his career is just getting started. There wasn't much else available as far as goalies are concerned. Decent enough pick by Calgary.

Well, thanks for getting to the bottom of this thing. Have a good night everybody! If I somehow forgot to write about you (there's almost definitely someone out there) just send me a message and I'll write a whole spankin article for you. Might as well continue to cash in while I can.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

What da

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Man, I thought 4500 words was a big deal... Looks like I'll have to step up my game...! Nice article bud

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

09-23-2019, 11:55 PMTommySalami Wrote: My issue with this pick is the small $1.8m bank that Thiefofcheese has at this time.

Don't judge me!   Surrender

(But yeah just dropped a bunch of cash on 2x training and SHL equipment, and still waiting on payouts from last year's jobs, signing, media, and I do hot potato reports.  I'll be fine Wink )

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

09-24-2019, 09:10 AMthiefofcheese Wrote:
09-23-2019, 11:55 PMTommySalami Wrote: My issue with this pick is the small $1.8m bank that Thiefofcheese has at this time.

Don't judge me!   Surrender

(But yeah just dropped a bunch of cash on 2x training and SHL equipment, and still waiting on payouts from last year's jobs, signing, media, and I do hot potato reports.  I'll be fine Wink )

Honestly, don't take any of my analysis seriously. I just needed money.

09-24-2019, 09:13 AMTommySalami Wrote:
09-24-2019, 09:10 AMthiefofcheese Wrote: Don't judge me!   Surrender

Honestly, don't take any of my analysis seriously. I just needed money.

Haha - i just like to complain. Don't take my complaints seriously either

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

09-24-2019, 01:43 AMThatguy91 Wrote: Man, I thought 4500 words was a big deal... Looks like I'll have to step up my game...! Nice article bud

you gotta pump those numbers up

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:18: [Image: Raiders-emote.png] Halifax Raiders - Adam Barron (+17)

It seems to not matter that Halifax's first pick wasn't until the late 2nd round in the S49 draft. They're first pick ended up being the first pick overall just one season later. Adam Barron was selected first overall by the Winnipeg Jets. The Jets had the pick of the litter here and they may have reached a little, but a lot of people were high on this player so if Winnipeg wanted him they felt like they had to take him here. This is charlieconway's first player and he's currently at 296 TPE. Conway has a little under $8 million in the bank which isn't the best amount for a first overall pick. Halifax is very happy with the pick, Barron has exceeded expectations and even if people doubt his validity as a number 1 pick, his spot at number 18 by the Raiders looks great.

Hmm
You may have a point.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Proof that Colorado is great at late round drafting.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

You wrote this later than the draft and missed that I'm at 2 mil because I bought that SHL equipment! 8.5 is steep!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

09-25-2019, 09:29 AMZ0REM Wrote: You wrote this later than the draft and missed that I'm at 2 mil because I bought that SHL equipment! 8.5 is steep!

Oh yeah, some people were updated, some weren't. Some people had bought equipment, some hadn't. This probably won't age well.

09-24-2019, 11:35 AMcharlieconway Wrote: Hmm
You may have a point.

I probably don't