Create Account

a reallly weird carolina montreal who the hell knows draft special parade

……………. When we last left Stan and Guy they were hosting the Montreal Militia parade ceremony...

HELLO everyone and welcome back to sportsbeat draft edition where we KRACK THE CODE KRACKEN STYLE Im your host the always narcistic Stan Savern with my co host the ever condescending Guy Junker, so what the hell happened Guy we were just doing the parade. {guy} im not sure Stan maybe lay off the peyote that was days ago were in Caroliona now we got in 3 days ago shut up loser and lets get to the draft analysis. {guy} well if you missed the draft coverage we will get you all caught up here lets get to our fist Kracken taken of the night it was Toronto North Stars - Bobby Lane he scored 13 goals this season and 19 points but really came up big in the playoffs Toronto is gonna be happy with this selection hes a tireless worker who improved all season next year I think he may lead the league in scoring. {stan] you may be right lets take a look at some of his highlights {HIGHLIGHT REEEL} you see I love the way he skates freeze it right there he receives the pass in the neutral zone from a tired Rykov who heads to the bench and bursts right by the defender now freeze it again. You see the lone dman try to step up and when he does Lane has that uncanny ability to use him as a screen and rip one from the circles upstairs in the top shelf where the kids just cant reach. {guy] put it right in that cookie jar that very small 2x2 space that the goalie cant react to Toronto is gonna love this guy hes got amazing game breaking ability. [Guy] next one taken on the board was Rickey Bobby who had 11 goals and 8 assists for 19 points taken 10th overall by Winnipeg another dynamic scorer with a great shot not the best skater yet but from what we have seen this offseason he looks a lot faster.{Stan] Yeah he was a hell of a one time option this season go ahead and run the tape {HIGHHHHHHHLIGHHHHHTS] you see him here on his only powerplay goal of the season but watch how he draws that dman over to him on the half wall and freeze it. right there see that little head fake he gives like hes going towards the goal line. now run it right there dmans off balance Rickey cuts past the circle and blasts one right by the short side of the netminder. [guy] you cant teach stuff like that its awareness its intuition its knowing the game as Rickey grows hes going to be a nightmare for SHL teams.[guy] next on the list is joe Weston taken by Calgary joe only had 8 goals and 11 points but shot 17 percent really making the shots he had count a lot of the time he played 4th line minutes but this is no 4th line player the club was just so stacked that he had to play that role. [guy] run the goal from the team scrimmage the other day [HIGHLIGHTHHTHTSHHTSHSTHTS] you can see here how dangerous of a shot he has he receives a pass in the inter squad game from Hans and goes right by Phineas gold with a little tap deke over his stick then absolutely uses a back checking Bobby Lane like an old hand tool discards him then its one on one with maverick and its game over forehand backhand five hole see ya later on the freeway bingo bango goal.[stan] Yeah its gonna be a big year for big joe I guarantee that. next up number 11 Alex Rykov the rookie sensation that piled up 12 goals and 12 assists while shooting 17 percent this season. Alex is not your typical scorer or dynamic offensive threat hes the best defensive foreward among this group and had 10 powerplay points the most among this group.[guy] Run the highlights you scumbag. Alright here where gonna take a look at alexs sick hands coming from the point he dances around one foreward then stop it right here he uses a little half slap fake and freezes the net front presence and that allows Gaspard Boone to come right in off the half wall for an easy tap in perfecto if you ask me and one of the reasons among many why Rykov is a top end talent. [guy] Calgary got 2 top end pieces in this draft honestly in my opinion they won draft day. [stan] next up the man I thought would go top 3 Phineas Gold while he may have had only 5 goals and 14 points this season he fights and his true potential has not been met yet.[guy] absolutely hes a terror out there looking to hit fight or bang your wife you never know hes a jokester but a lose cannon on the ice his teammates love him his opposition not so much. [stan] here we see Phineas walking into a bar and oh hes going after that red head she doesn't seem to happy about it. [guy] but her friend does whatever he said to her the friend is defiantly into it that's for sure. But seriously Manhattan got a steal that much I do know. our last in the first 32 selections Tom Fiddler soon to be number 2 center the most important role on any team and new member of buffalo stampede. a super playmaking center he netted 19 points last season on 3 goals and 16 assists expect those numbers to climb. [guy] RUN Those HIGHLIGHTSSSSS. here we see an attacking unit of fiddler lane and bobby fiddler drops the biscuit to lane who taps back to fiddler who uses a skate raise to freeze the net minder slide it back to lane and boom baby the wheels on the bus go round and round tom fiddler putting the turkey on the table. well that's all for our draft coverage today its been real Carolina keep it KRACKEN and tune in next time to sports beat with me stan savern and guy junker lay off the peyote guy.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

These articles always make my day, so much creativity on display!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

KEEP IT KRACCCCKEN!!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Phineas gold makes it possible @Z0REM

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50