Create Account

Kracken the code with michael fitted draft day special

3.2.1. *cheers* Montreal Militia win the four star cup.

I tell you what the emotions that ran through my mind at that moment and knowing the impending move to Carolina along with the upcoming draft this being my first season is juniors coming from Finland I wouldn't have had it go any other way with any other group of guys and girls. it being draft day and all I gathered with my teammates many of whom would be drafted and with 1st round picks to boot Bobby Lane, Ricky Bobby, Joseph Weston, Alex Rykov, Phineas Gold. All first round picks and damn fine players people were talking about this group like the old Miami hurricane teams that would put 5-8 first round picks in the NFL draft I defiantly see that comparison with this group. I knew t his first season in north America would be difficult for me coming from Europe we play a much different style overseas its not the tight checking that's played over here. but I have learned a lot from this group and they have helped me immensely during my transition. from the start though it has been without a doubt the best locker room i have ever been in I knew I wouldn't go to early in the draft but hey there it was at number 39 Tampa took a chance on me getting a call from the gm I was thrilled a childhood dream was finally realized i knew now i had to work even harder then I ever had before and its a good thing I've had the teammates I have in Carolina because every day its push push push we are the defending champs we will get everyone's best shot every night now I know it. being taken when I was gives me some motivation you should never rest on your laurels but having 38 people go ahead of me just tells me I'm not doing enough there's defiantly some negatives to my game that can be reworked and improved upon faceoffs for instance while over seas I was pretty good but here in NA these guys are so psychical there will no doubt be a weight training program I put myself through to add on some muscle. At the beginning of my time with the team I did something I never did before i played on the fourth line and made it my home for the year it taught me a lot, responsibility, how to defend, and not always focusing on being the guy in Finland I was and coming here it was humbling but again this group has made every step of the process so easy I cant say enough about this locker room from top to bottom its just a team at the end of the day its a complete team its someone new every night who picks up the torch and plays hero. My best memory of the season outside of winning the cup had to be the overtime goal I scored against Detroit in the playoffs it was the first time all year I truly felt that I was carrying my weight I finally had that I'm doing my part moment on a team with such a collection of selfless talented players. Phineas Gold told me before the draft not to sweat it to much he cited many players taken later who ended up stars not that I personally aspire to be a star but he cited guys like Rykov taken 50th overall in the smjhl draft that put me at ease and helped me relax a bit knowing that I was surrounded by so many potential stars who have overcome there own adversity it gives me a ton of confidence going into next season. I do say thank you to the Tampa organization for taking a chance on me i know they wont regret it I do also hope to continue in juniors our clubs not done yet I do hope we can become a dynasty ranked right up there with the best junior teams of all time maybe run off 3 in a row. this offseason though we have all improved greatly next season can not come soon enough were all itching to get back at it I know myself personally the bar is set high moving into a third line role is gonna be a lot of added pressure more minutes more crucial faceoffs and a lot more in terms of responsibility. At the end of the day there is no group I would rather have my back then this one no matter what my SHL career brings i will always keep in touch with this group the cohesion and comradery is unmatched never played anywhere like this we gotta make it happen again this season its only right. Oh I almost forgot shoutout Mitchel Maverick our new number 1 between the pipes your gonna kill it this season brother taken late in the draft and that's ok I know your gonna step up big time and surprise everyone. Tom Fiddler how could I forget you the number 2 center on the team perhaps the most important position on the ice the number 2 and what a talent he is gonna make buffalo fans have stampedes in the stands for years to come you always make practice a competition and I learn from you daily. Hans Schweinsteiger how could I forget you another Kracken taken another rough customer if I do say so myself you never let me get to down on myself all season and you were a stalwart back there for us. Phineas Gold originally my linemate to start the season no one quite expected him to take off like he did but I tell you what Phineas may end up being the gem of this draft years later teams may look back and kill themselves that they passed on him his development this year has been unreal. Phineas will no doubt take the number one center spot next season its gonna be great getting to learn from him in practice along with Tom Fiddler. Bobby lane 4th overall pick and soon to be new son to Toronto the people up there are gonna love his knack for big timely goals and I am calling it now he will lead the SMJHL in goals next season hes so dynamic and a game changer cant wait to have a front row seat for this guy all season. Rickey Bobby the now Winnipeg Jet soon to be Winnipeg wonder this guy here carried us in a couple finals games never afraid of the moment or pressure always there to be counted on. good ole Joe Weston calm and steady really this upcoming season I see as a big one for joe really ready to take that next stride forward and be a top end contributor hopefully I get to play with joe it will make my job a lot easier. all in all it was a g reat first season I have 0 complaints ive learned so much and can not wait for next season we are all itching to go this group is going to be a juggernaut and when draft experts in the future look back they may want to rethink what they did even though there were so many high first round picks this group is not finished we want more here's to a repeat BOYSS!!!!!!

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Kraken

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Kraken atta boy

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets

Let's fucking go!!!!!!!! Kraken all day!!

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Comment

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50