Create Account

Bank Account Issues

Need my bank account for SMJHL (I cant even find my bank account after going through everywhere to find it on the teams/nonSHL players in the bank portal)

[Image: U04Nn2j.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019, 11:15 AM by Slowpoke.)

10-24-2019, 10:42 PMto12143 Wrote: Need my bank account for SMJHL (I cant even find my bank account after going through everywhere to find it on the teams/nonSHL players in the bank portal)

Not sure where your account was, but I moved you to the Non-SHL Players section since you just recreated. Your current balance is $24,100,000.

[Image: horvat3.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2019, 02:54 PM by TnlAstatine.)

Sorry slowpoke I left out a couple tweets, but this week I made a bank request, I hope I did it right for twitter. Still used to the old system.
Can you add these ones?

Week of Oct 21 - 27
Tweet 1
Tweet 2

+200k

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

10-30-2019, 12:13 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Sorry slowpoke I left out a couple tweets, but this week I made a bank request, I hope I did it right for twitter. Still used to the old system.
Can you add these ones?

Week of Oct 21 - 27
Tweet 1
Tweet 2

+200k

Unfortunately I cannot create a transaction for you. If you go ahead and make a post similar to the one you did for this week I will approve it, just tag me when you are done.

@chetib can you redo your most recent twitter deposit but include all three tweets.

10-31-2019, 08:31 AMSlowpoke Wrote:
10-30-2019, 12:13 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Sorry slowpoke I left out a couple tweets, but this week I made a bank request, I hope I did it right for twitter. Still used to the old system.
Can you add these ones?

Week of Oct 21 - 27
Tweet 1
Tweet 2

+200k

Unfortunately I cannot create a transaction for you. If you go ahead and make a post similar to the one you did for this week I will approve it, just tag me when you are done.

Oh yea i already did that for this week, I just meant like these two are old (i wasn't sure if you could just make a transaction for old weeks) I can put these in a bank request if you want tho.

10-31-2019, 11:19 AMTnlAstatine Wrote:
10-31-2019, 08:31 AMSlowpoke Wrote: Unfortunately I cannot create a transaction for you. If you go ahead and make a post similar to the one you did for this week I will approve it, just tag me when you are done.

Oh yea i already did that for this week, I just meant like these two are old (i wasn't sure if you could just make a transaction for old weeks) I can put these in a bank request if you want tho.

Go ahead and make a bank request. If I could generate transactions for people, we would all be rich.

10-31-2019, 01:25 PMSlowpoke Wrote:
10-31-2019, 11:19 AMTnlAstatine Wrote: Oh yea i already did that for this week, I just meant like these two are old (i wasn't sure if you could just make a transaction for old weeks) I can put these in a bank request if you want tho.

Go ahead and make a bank request. If I could generate transactions for people, we would all be rich.

okay sounds good, i put in a request. I guess it doesn't accept html but the urls are in there Smile thanks for the help!

10-31-2019, 08:35 AMSlowpoke Wrote: @chetib can you redo your most recent twitter deposit but include all three tweets.

@Slowpoke
Resubmitted. Was it the new standard to be submitting all twitter links? I thought we were just submitting 3rd.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Im trying to pay @JSS for a sig he made me, not sure what I did wrong. pls help.

https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...p?id=14467#

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

10-31-2019, 03:38 PMchetib Wrote:
10-31-2019, 08:35 AMSlowpoke Wrote: @chetib can you redo your most recent twitter deposit but include all three tweets.

@Slowpoke
Resubmitted. Was it the new standard to be submitting all twitter links? I thought we were just submitting 3rd.

We need to be able to verify all three now.

10-31-2019, 06:38 PMSleepy Wrote: Im trying to pay @JSS for a sig he made me, not sure what I did wrong. pls help.

https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...p?id=14467#

I am not sure either. Since you went ahead and did a withdrawal for $3M, I added that to @JSS account. So you should be all set now.

My issue is that I'm poor. Pls fix, ty.

11-04-2019, 05:17 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: My issue is that I'm poor. Pls fix, ty.

Fix it yourself.

11-05-2019, 04:24 PMSlowpoke Wrote:
11-04-2019, 05:17 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: My issue is that I'm poor. Pls fix, ty.

Fix it yourself.

This is undesirable, I'd like to speak to your manager.